Bamz-amschend how to get in
Where does the tampon go?
Being a woman is not always easy. You have to assert yourself in this world and then there are still our days. And let's be honest, cramps and the fear of constant leakage are anything but easy! But hey, that makes us all sooooo special heroines. Because our body does great things. 🚀 And luckily there are organic tampons that (literally 😉) help us through every day. But in order for them to be able to do that, some things have to be clarified first. For example: Where does the tampon go?
The first time with tampons: where do they go in?
There are probably as many myths about using a tampon as there are about the Loch Ness Monster. But luckily we are here and we will answer all of your questions. What surely buzzes through your head the most - before the first use - is: WHERE EXACTLY DOES THE THING COME IN ???
Many would say: Well in the Mumu, that's clear. But did you know that your vulva has multiple holes? Say whaaaat? 😱 Seriously. The best way to get to know her is. To do this, take a mirror and see it in all its glory. Is that uncomfortable for you? That's perfectly okay. ❤️ Take a look at our Instagram post and let yourself be enchanted.
Back to our topic: Now that you know what your vulva looks like, let's tell you Where the tampon comes in: The vagina is located between the urethra and the anus. This is surrounded by the outer labia. This is exactly where the tampon is inserted.
And if you're wondering if you can stick it in the wrong hole, we can calm you down. The opening of the urethra is way too small for a tampon and the anus is way too far away.
How do I insert a tampon?
Before the first time you are always a little excited - so no panic! We recommend that you use a tampon with low absorbency at the beginning. How about our mini organic tampons?
- Take a deep breath and make yourself comfortable in the toilet. Of course, you can also stand while doing it - just do it as it is best for you.
- Grab the tampon of your choice, remove the foil, and unfold the string attached to its end.
- Place your index finger on the end of the tampon and gently slide it into your vagina.
Usually * hihi * you shouldn't feel any pain. If it tweaks one or the other time, take another deep breath and relax Rather, try to change the direction of insertion. ➡️ In this article, you will find out why it can lead to pain during insertion.
All of your questions have not yet been answered? ➡️ Then take a look here and find out EVERYTHING you need to know for your first time with a tampon. 🩸❤️
VERY IMPORTANT! ALWAYS wash your hands beforehand! 💦You don't want bacteria that don't belong in your vagina to get there. You should also change the good piece regularly - if it is there for more than 6 hours, it can end badly.🩸
Every beginning is difficult and inserting a tampon is (not) child's play. Here, too, the motto applies: Practice makes perfect. 💪🏼 So, don't worry if it doesn't work right away the first time! If necessary, you can also use an introducer. ➡️ Our Powergirls Angie explains what that is:
@thefemalecompanyReply to @ slimeuser29 You can find the link to this box + introducer on our bio! 🤸🏼♀️ ## period ♬ The Big Day - Alex Arias & Alexander Julius Wright
Sanitary towels or tampons?
If you came across this article, it is because you have your first menstrual period ahead of you and you don't know where to go and where to go. Or because you ciao to tie and hello to tampons say.
But seriously: have you ever stood in front of the hygiene article shelf in a drugstore? Then you will have been overwhelmed by the many products: sanitary towels, tampons, menstrual cups and whatever else is not available 🤯 The Female Company starter set takes care of that for you. So you can try out many products and decide which one suits you best.
Our tip: pay attention to organic quality. Then the tampons are free of chemicals and pesticides. You definitely want your mom to only get the best of the best, don't you? 😉
The first time with sanitary towels
Many girls choose to use the sanitary napkin at the beginning of their period. Since it is glued into your slipper, it absorbs the blood from the outside. So they are perfect for getting started. There are sanitary towels in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. You will discover for yourself which one is right for you in time. It's best to start now and order our organic sanitary towels via thefemalecompany.com.
However, the sanitary napkin has some disadvantages: Most women do not feel as safe with it as they do with tampons, for example, and you also have to skip swimming once.
Don't forget, it's your body and your choice. Use the products that you are most comfortable with. The Female Company Starter Kit can help you get started with the Period Club. Convince yourself and show the world what you are made of! 👯
How much has this article helped you?
- Bezoya bottled water in what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ country
- Greenough family massacre, what happened in Benghazi
- Woman breastfeeding her dog
- How to read the moisture moisture indicator
- What year is mm-111 egt probe
- Sfiso ncwane bayede baba texte who
- What is passive participation
- Coleman Biospace 700 Binding Instructions
- Loceryl nail polish instructions for tying
- Citrix xenserver what is lvm
- Howie at home for Humana
- In the middle of nowhere, Borderlands borders Minecraft
- How much does a Bruno Vpl-3100 cost
- Whatsapp ucun menali profile sekilleri oglan
- When were you young Tabitha?
- Union Territories of India means what
- If communication fails, who is to blame
- Who pays for the eternal flame jfk
- Google what is a stress test
- Who played droxine dress
- What does eggs with the sunny side up?
- How to say mandados in English
- How to fix droopy knees
- Dunhaven coat clock, how to set the time
- How does a bellows pump work
- How to use Google effectively ppt
- Muehle District Powhatan Va
- Travis the man who checks
- How to connect PHP to XAMpp Apache
- How many Sig figs in 0.00012
- Eigenfunctions are orthogonal if
- What does clay mean
- Microlife watchbp 03 binding instructions