What does Zola mean for a kitchen
Which sockets and connections in the kitchen do I have to pay attention to?
You have clear ideas about your kitchen - that's a good thing. But before you went to the kitchen studio, did you ask yourself if your Connections in the kitchen are also compatible with these ideas? In fact, there are a few things to consider when dealing with sensitive electrical kitchen appliances.
With a good kitchen planner at hand, the customer can lean back: The kitchen studio often takes on the skillful coordination of all trades, from drywall builders to electricians and plumbers. The professionals from the field know which sockets and connections in the kitchen you need for which kitchen appliances.
Who nevertheless inform in advance would like to know at what connection height the sockets should be in the kitchen and what you have to consider when connecting the water, you can get an overview of the control center of the kitchen here.
Which connections in the kitchen do I have to pay attention to?
In general, there are no fixed "places" for sockets and switches, but rather recommendations and experiences, where to place connections in the kitchen.
In the case of large appliances such as the dishwasher or refrigerator, it is not advisable to use the sockets due to the depth of the appliances to be placed directly behind it. Again, cables from electrical appliances often don't go far. Connecting multiple sockets in series is, on the other hand, not advisable, to avoid cable fires.
And: for most connections, you have to Recesses be sawn into your kitchen back wall. We tell you what you have to consider with the individual connections:
Connections for water
In the kitchen are basically two water connections required: One for Fresh water, one for that sewage. Both water connections are generally located in the area of the sink base unit, with an additional one for the fresh water Hot water (left) and Cold water (right) can be connected.
Should be for the dishwasher an additional connection on the cold water valve be attached (combination angle valve).
The rule of thumb applies:
- Connection height for fresh water: Working height minus 30 cm, i.e. 91 cm working height (on average) minus 30 cm = 61 cm. The connection should be made at this height as seen from the floor.
- Connection height for waste water: Working height minus 55 cm, e.g. 91 cm - 55 cm = 36 cm.
Connection for the dishwasher
The dishwasher will also in the scullery connected to a Schuko socket (protective contact). No additional devices should be connected to it. The socket must be in the immediate vicinity of the dishwasher, but not directly behind itto allow the device to be fully integrated into the kitchen unit.
Connection for the built-in stove
The stove outlet should not with high or power current operated, but rather be connected to the stove via three phases of 220 volts. The junction box can be attached in the middle at approximately the following height:
- Lower edge of the worktop minus 53 cm, e.g. 85 cm - 53 cm = 32 cm from the floor.
Connection for a self-sufficient hob
Today we find the self-sufficient hob in open-plan kitchens with kitchen islands, on which you can cook with a view of the living room. This is where the socket is either in the middle behind the hob cupboard or even hidden in the base cabinet.
The height of the junction box is calculated as follows:
- Lower edge of the worktop minus 8 cm, e.g. 87 cm - 8 cm = 79 cm from the floor.
Connection for the built-in oven
With the built-in oven the socket in the middle behind it to be placed. A 16 ampere Schuko socket is sufficient. However, it should be noted that an oven with pyrolysis requires a stove connection box, similar to an electric stove.
The ranking is calculated as follows:
- Plinth height + dimensions of the pull-outs + 8 cm, e.g. 15 cm plinth + pull-out 1 at 30 cm + pull-out 2 at 30 cm + 8 cm = 83 cm.
Connection for the fridge & freezer
As a rule, the socket is used for a built-in refrigerator above the cabinet planned, the height is calculated as follows:
- Total height of the cabinet + 5 cm, e.g. 217 cm + 5 cm = 222 cm from the highest point on the floor.
But: who one Combination of refrigerator and freezer If you choose, you have to plan at least one socket for the freezer in the middle of the base area. As a rule, no connection cable for an electrical device is long enough to be plugged in at a height of over 2 meters.
Which sockets do you still need?
The kitchen is World champion of sockets. After all, nowhere else do so many electrical and electronic devices come together. So please keep in mind when planning your kitchen that you In addition to the above-mentioned sockets, you will need more and inform your kitchen planner of your appliance requirements.
You need more sockets for the Coffee machines, the microwave, the steam cooker (if separate from the oven), the warming drawer, the drawer food slicer, the smoothie maker, the mixer and, last but not least, for the workplace lighting.
Remember to always have this and the above devices with you separate electrical circuit connected in order to avoid cable fires and the like!
Please discuss all appliances with a kitchen expert in advance; You can find recommendations for studios in our Studio finder.
- Hdw howaldtswerke-deutsche werft ag marine schiffbau wewelsfleth
- Tekken 6 nancy-mi847j how to beatbox
- Elizabeth sladen dr. WHO
- How to cook bacon joint with a light back
- Tenugui how to tie a scarf
- Fans sirocco howden b.v.
- When should one start conceiving?
- What does Cubitum eamus
- Greenpoint brooklyn ny where i grew up
- How to reprogram innotek dog collar 0682
- How to make Terraria armor out of green brick
- H2o what happened is traducida entrevista
- What Causes Broken Piston Ring Landscaping
- Bez ciebie zbigniew zamachowski kobiety
- How to pronounce the definition of the validator
- Using a project planner notebook
- How to use supersurf50 tm
- The total war of the empire crashes when boarding ships
- 6ju6 tubes what performance are they doing
- How to do a nerve tester
- How to dry the harvest of honey without a lid
- What does professional beginner mean
- What is an online chat
- What does pea head mean