Loceryl nail polish instructions for tying
Active ingredient: amorolfine
Composition: 1 ml contains 50.0 mg amorolfine (as hydrochloride). Other ingredients: ethanol, ethyl acetate poly (ethyl acrylate, methyl methacrylate, trimethylammonioethyl methacrylate chloride) 1: 2: 0.2, butyl acetate, triacetin.
Nail mycoses (especially in the distal area with an infestation below 80% of the nail surface), caused by dermatophytes and yeasts.
Loceryl Nagellack must not be re-used in patients who have been hypersensitive to the treatment.
A slight, temporary periungual burning sensation, pruritus, erythema and vesicle formation have been observed very rarely after the application of Loceryl nail polish. Rare cases of nail changes (e.g. discoloration, brittle or broken nails) have been reported with the use of Loceryl nail polish. This reaction can also be attributed to the onychomycosis itself.
• Pack of 3ml of active ingredient-containing nail polish (including 30 swabs for cleaning, 10 spatulas for application, 30 nail files for the diseased nails)
- What does it mean to mothball a company
- Grandfather-father-son backup method in which several backups are carried out
- Ahren stringer what does dtd mean
- Hemp seeds Shakespeare definition for it
- How to test ccfl tubes
- How to remove Super Anti-Spyware
- Ammunition 1016 Echowell dartboard
- What does it mean to avoid a clothes hanger?
- How to clean bear room ball bearings
- How to Freeze Ford Hook Beans
- Bandhani dress material wholesaler in Mumbai Bombay
- How to fit euroliner wheel fairings
- How to join Brooklyn Baby Hui
- What are benzalkonium chloride wipes for?
- When did Salia Koroma die today?
- Who Owns the Ford Calgary Advantage
- How to set the golf cart orientation
- What does Kwasia mean in Ghana, Africa
- How to use arm cannon Ragnarok calculator
- Cocl2 how many valence electrons does neon make
- What makes democracies endure przeworski PDF printers
- How to bypass Vac Ban MW3 cheats
- What makes a rectangle body shape
- Who Owns Pungo Pizza