When did Mary Litogot die today?
Jan Hahn: “Breakfast TV” presenter dies at the age of 47
Mourning for moderator Jan Hahn!
According to BILD information, the popular TV man died at the age of 47. Jan Hahn is known to millions of viewers as the face of "Breakfast TV" on Sat.1, where he was on the air for eleven years and was part of the permanent team until 2016. As RTL.de reports, Hahn died after a short, serious illness.
Born in Leipzig, he made a name for himself on the radio in the 90s, then switched to television. Most recently he was in front of the camera on RTL and has been moderating “Guten Morgen Deutschland” since the beginning of 2017.
Jan Hahn leaves three children behind. Son Lenius and daughter Julina from his previous relationship with actress Alissa Jung (39, "Butterflies in the stomach"), the couple separated in 2006. Hahn has another child, who was born in May 2019, with his current partner, Constanze.
Jan Hahn and his Constanze were a couple since 2011. In the same year Hahn separated from ex-partner Mirjam Weichselbraun (39), with whom he was together for four years.
Hahn's longtime broadcaster is stunned, writes: “Our hearts are heavy today: We mourn Jan Hahn. For many years he gave us special moments on SAT.1 breakfast television. Our thoughts and deep compassion are with his family. We will never forget you, dear Jan. "
Matthias Killing (41), his former Sat.1 colleague, on BILD: “Especially in the early years of 'Breakfast TV', Jan was a close friend who made my start in Berlin very easy, I never forgot that and I will never forget him. My thoughts are with his family, especially his wife and children. "
And further: "Last we talked about our tour to the Karl May Games in Bad Segeberg." That was when this photo was taken
"Breakfast TV" colleague Karen Heinrichs on BILD:
“Jan supported and carried me as the first moderation partner on 'Breakfast TV'. I am infinitely grateful for that. The tears that we laughed together, I cry these days for him and his family. He will always remain part of our 'breakfast television' family and, as one of our most creative minds, has made 'breakfast television' what it is. "
“We are all shocked and deeply saddened by Jan's sudden death,” said Stephan Schmitter, Managing Director of RTL NEWS, on Thursday. “The RTL family is losing a very special person and dear colleague who has given us all a lot of wonderful TV moments. All of our thoughts and deep compassions go with his family and loved ones. Jan, we will never forget you! "
And many other colleagues mourn Jan Hahn. Read here how ex-colleague Marlene Lufen or TV presenter Sascha Lauterbach put their shock into words.
- Floating wine glasses wholesale
- What does phallophobia mean
- Who is called the Crownless King of Bengal?
- What happened to Newport News Mode online
- How to open mp4 part files player
- How to get multi box eve online
- When you get burned and it hurts
- Home of life always somewhere close to texts
- Christopher Chow Massillon Ohio
- Xentrace how to fundamentally
- Replace whole milk with 12 and 12
- What does shiny bastard mean?
- Zinacap for what age
- How to improve fifa 14 gameplay ps3
- Simplification rules in mathematics, what does mode do
- Youtube oneida digital thermometer how to use it
- Tallinn port, how far is the airport
- How to use a whopping $ 200 pill
- What does that mean?
- How to raise a round child
- Alvin Louise Martin Whoopi Goldberg
- How to blur text on pdf
- How to make slime with ivory soap
- Where is family court in Chennai tree