Who makes Briggs half-smoked sausage
Who knows what exactly about the Bregenwurst?
unfortunately only now after almost 4 years discovered the question here,
but the / our Braunschweiger Brä (e) genwurst is still up to date,
right now again in winter time,
with brown (green) cabbage, of course.
Here is my recipe:
30% pork shoulder
70% fat pork belly
3 pieces of large finely chopped onions per kg of meat.
Spices per kg sausage mixture:
20 g. Table salt
3 g. ground white pepper
For this you need a meat grinder with a 3 or 4 mm. Disc and a sausage filler as well as pork casings caliber 30/32
Cut the meat properly, mix with the spices,
Turn the onions through the mincer and fill into the prepared intestines.
To get the crowd a little smoother,
you can add broth or water.
The sausages can be used fresh on the same day.
To preserve, let dry and smoke for a few hours,
but must then also be used for the next 2/3 days.
If the Brägenwurst is frozen, the onions must
Glassy before mixing
steamed with a little lard.
A nice piece of self-smoked Kasseler with the brewed cabbage and
the Brägenwurst is a pleasure.
Wish you a good hunger
C.-P. G. Your
Greetings C.- Peter
- What is the origin of swear words
- How to Build a Triumph Flat Tracker
- How do Gaff Hoeschen train
- Indian massage center in Deira Dubai wholesale
- How light breaks and reflects gold
- Shopping bags wholesale in Dubai
- How to merge masakado p4g
- Mordaunt short carnival 2 what hi-fi france
- Bulino automatico come funziona whatsapp
- How to Make an RF Radiation Detector
- Witch hides what's required in Alabama
- Wan zack haikal wikihow
- What is Chappies Bubblegum made of
- 1 liter of coconut oil is how many kg
- Wherever you go remix zippy
- Brian Howlett Psychotherapist Requirements
- Princo CD-RW Discs, How To Use
- How to Unlock Android Patterns Without Password
- What is discrete sheet steel
- T25 cardio workout how many calories burned
- Inactive WhatsApp group dp
- How to mess up child prodigy math
- How many adobe bricks per square meter
- Andy Mano on texts what you know