How to add text in Picasa collage
Create Picasa collage: explained step by step
Picasa allows you to create a collage of multiple photos. To do this, select the images with which you want to compose the collage and save them in a photo tray. Alternatively, you can create a collage from an entire album by clicking on "Create photo collage" in the header of the album.
How to make a collage
- Click in the menu on "Create" and then on "Picture collage". A preview window opens.
- If you want to determine the order in which the images are inserted into the collage, click on the arrow in the top left of the preview window. Modify the collage as you wish.
- With the "slide arrow" below you define the size of the gaps between the individual images.
- Now you determine the color of the gaps and select a screen format.
- With a click on the button below the collage, the pictures are reshuffled again.
- When you have finished your collage, click the "Create Collage" button on the left side of the window.
You might also be interested in:
- Where was gun rage filmed
- Where to find Indian prostitutes in Dubai
- Howard Davies Orthopedic Advisor
- What is Proctor and Gamble Mission Statement
- What does TGIF mean on Instagram
- How to use the ragezone private source code
- Chow Yun fat sunglasses
- Gnr texts tattoo the who
- Where are Shyracks on Korriban
- Who does action figure therapy that I love
- You can swallow semen while breastfeeding
- Click Play 3 Whos Nose
- Ciasto orzechowe z budyniem wasze przepisy culinarne
- What is culture for children PowerPoint
- Chowdhary Vaidehi R Md-Mayo Clinic
- How to recognize the right and left shoulder blades
- What does half-fat bodybuilding mean
- Tessa van Leijenhorst wikihow
- How to worship bhairav вЂ ‹вЂ‹ baba
- How many strawberry daiquiris are supposed to get drunk
- See who is talking to online
- Andy wachowski e larry wachowski interview
- How to Melt Brass DIY Cleaner
- Devant TV made in which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ country