Manzanilla sherry substitute for cooking
La Guita Manzanilla - 0.375 L.
All information at a glance
Guía Peñín 2009
'Vino Excelente' »Color amarillo brilliant. Aroma franco, intensidad media, lías finas, fruta escarchada, balsámico, salino. Boca especiado, fácil de beber, cierta persistencia. "
96 - 100 points:extraordinary
Wine with a profound and complex character that shows all the attributes that a classic wine with great diversity can be expected. Wines of this caliber are worth making a special effort to buy and enjoy.
90 - 95 points:outstanding
Wines of exceptional complexity and great character.
80 - 89 points:above average to very good
Wines with different degrees of fineness, taste and character, without any noticeable defects.
70 - 79 points:average
Wines that are not very differentiated, yet solidly made. Essentially simple wines.
60 - 69 points:below average, easy
Wine has noticeable deficiencies, such as acidity and / or tannin, hardly any taste or possibly off-flavors.
50 - 59 points:unacceptable
Wine is unacceptable.
The Guía Peñín is the reference in the Spanish wine critics! Since it was first published in 1990, the wine guide, and thus of course its editor José Peñín, has been the trend-setting figure in the Spanish wine-growing scene. If you will, José Peñín is Spain's Robert Parker. With over 10,800 described wines and 2,100 cellars, it is the most comprehensive reference work for Spanish wines. The Guía Peñín is structured according to cultivation regions, which are described with their most important key data, such as grape varieties, geographical data, soil conditions and climate. The official grade of the Consejador of the past five years is also given. The wines are classified in a 100-point system and also accompanied by a short note. There is also a category for a particularly good price-enjoyment ratio, which is awarded 3 - 5 stars. Since November 2014, the ratings have also been available on the Internet.
Customer ratings (4)
Average customer rating4 ratings (100% recommended this wine to others) Rate now
Unfortunately a big disappointment
The winery: Hijos de Rainera Pérez Marín
The growing area: Jerez-Xérès-Sherry - Manzanilla de Sanlúcar de Barrameda DOP
- What is snow peas in Tagalog
- How to address a rear bike wheel
- When is Amnesty Day Las Vegas
- Kenko kk 613d instructions for binding
- Wholesale Propane Prices Wisconsin
- Who makes Mico faucets for sinks
- How to hold back someone's hands
- How to drink someone on the roof
- How to edit iff files nba 2k14
- Chowan's best canned herring roe
- Summary by Isidore Okpewho the victims of murder
- Dr. Bhowmick Portsmouth Va
- Di balik jendela astrid how to train
- How to obtain a password reset disk
- Flounder Chowder House Promo Code
- Phowa teachings from Sakya Trizin's wife
- If87127 standards-based mathematical parts and whole
- Retos graciosos para whatsapp animados
- Using the Bugnet Issue Tracker database
- What does non-blanchable skin mean
- How to play wordoku puzzles
- What would you do city highly instrumental
- Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal Wales marriage
- How to get a gigolo job in Kolkata