How to swirl candy nails
Strengthening your fingernail: these are the 5 best tips and tricks
If you want to strengthen your fingernails, there are numerous ways to do it. Since fingernails come into contact with everything you touch during the day, they have to endure a lot and become brittle.
Olive and tea tree oil treatment for strong fingernails
Fingernails look forward to being treated with oils, as these can be easily absorbed into the surface. They also care for the hands, which has a positive effect on their health. Olive oil in combination with tea tree oil is ideal for nail treatment as they clean, disinfect and enrich with minerals and vitamins together. Proceed as follows:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 3 drops of tea tree oil.
- Apply the mixture on your nails and massage the oil in.
- Let the mixture soak in for 30 minutes and then rinse off. Finally, apply cream to your hands.
Hand massages promote blood circulation and strengthen nails
A regular hand massage works wonders for the nails. If the hands are not properly supplied with blood, this weakens the nails. Simply massage your hands in the morning, at noon and in the evening and your nails will become stronger after a short time. A hand cream is ideal for this, especially in winter.
Do not strain your fingernails
The fingernails suffer from everyday life like few other parts of the body. Nails are exposed to a lot of stress and dirt, especially in cleaning professions, in construction or as a craftsman. The following tips will help avoid unnecessary stress on the nails:
- Wear washing-up gloves when cleaning or washing up. The detergent often contains acid, which has a major impact on fingernail health.
- You shouldn't use hardening nail polishes. These often make the nails softer.
- Aggressive cleaning agents and chemicals should not be handled without gloves. These dissolve the protective layer of the nails, which at the same time ensures their hardness.
Use hand cream on dry hands
If your hands are too dry, it can have a major impact on your fingernails. Moisturize your hands regularly with a hand and nail cream and you will be pleased with the results.
Adjust diet for well-groomed nails
In many cases, brittle nails are related to your diet. Above all, a one-sided diet with low-nutrient dishes from the freezer or at fast food causes weak nails. The following foods are high in vitamins A, B, and C and important minerals that will strengthen your fingernails:
- Kale, sweet potatoes, carrots, lamb's lettuce, legumes
- Sea buckthorn, oranges, rose hips, currants
- Sesame, almonds, soy
- Lean chicken, red meat
If you are struggling with split ends, we will explain in another article how to specifically counter this.
- How does the conference wheel work
- How to Calculate Arbitrage Opportunity
- Un palermo protocol definition of human trafficking who
- Muslim countries where prostitution is legal
- How does a bellows pump work
- Be prothom prem amar nilanjana bhowmik
- WhatsApp Chat API PHP
- How are Gurpurbs celebrated
- How to grow miswak plants
- Discharge from the eye when blowing your nose
- How do you pronounce st feuillien beer?
- How to fix hard drive without formatting
- Nike shoes wholesale in California
- How to be a single 2016 script
- When the dike breaks the mood
- Nala means what is ai in Hawaiian
- What does sweating like a banshee mean
- How to reset the time on the clock
- How to program apollo 11 timer instructions
- Brevundimonas Diminuta was found
- Janette ikz swears the whole truth
- How they do it and instagram
- What does paneer fruit mean in English
- Arrse sas who dares wins ant
- What is a fifi bag
- WhatsApp online tracker apk file
- How many lessons in math seed games
- How to get young players to reach potential
- Note that undefined variables are inserted in where
- Jan Filochowski West Hertfordshire Crematorium
- How long does Mary Kay start last?
- Which camera does a Zae production use
- Babasuur suspension what it is used for
- What does David Allan Boucher look like