Gijebi stadionze filmi qartulad chow
チ ャ ウ ヤ ンChauyan
ア ル ヨ (aruyo)
Gold print tea NH
The regular amount of milk,
Two spoonfuls of sugar
- Picture quote, Wild World
Chow (チ ャ ウ ヤ ン,Chauyan?) is a crankybearvillager from the Animal Crossing series series, and has made an appearance in every game. His name comes from a variation of the Chinese surname Zhou, and may be an attribute to his panda bear-like appearance. His Spanish name, Pando, also reflects his overall panda-like design, and his German name reflects the way his design is based off of a Chinese animal, as the name 'Chang' is Chinese. His initial catchphrase, "aiya", is the Chinese phrase for displeasure, matching his grumpy personality. He has the fitness hobby.
Chow is a pink panda with black arms, ears, and limbs. He also has a mole under his left eye, and he has black spots around each of his eyes, as a panda. His black arms and legs are tipped with dark brown, and the insides of his ears are a slightly light blue. He has a large, shiny black nose, and a big smile with lines at the side to look like he has big or stuffed cheeks. Chow initially wears the Star Tee, which was changed to the Gold-print tee in New Horizons.
|Below is a brief description of the cranky personality. For more information, click here.|
Cranky villagers will usually appear in a grouchy or agitated mood and are more difficult to befriend than most other villager types. When talking to the player, cranky villagers tend to become angry if the player disagrees with them or refuses to do a favor. Like all cranky villagers, Chow will be invested in his hobby and will often challenge the player to various competitions. He will easily get along with jock, snooty and other cranky villagers, and occasionally lazy and normal villagers as well. However, he will find it hard to socialize with peppy villagers, as they will seem overstimulated or immature. Chow will also enjoy spreading rumors about other villagers.
Chow's house across all the games uses the imperial wall and imperial tile for flooring, and it contains furniture from the Exotic Series, such as the bed, bench, end table, chest, lamp, and screen. While Chow has no stereo in Animal Crossing, if he acquires one in the sequels, K.K. steppe wants to play in his home.
In Animal Crossing, he also three Gyroids: the mega dingloid, the oombloid, and a tall lullaboid. In Wild World, he has a squat dingloid, but in City folk, Chow's dingloids have been replaced by a croakoid.
In New Leaf, Chow has one tootoid, a stringfish, a sea bass, one mama panda, as well as one croton in his home. While he still uses the imperial wall from previous games, his imperial tile has now been replaced by slate flooring.
In other languages
- Sprawozdanie mianowany wychowanie fizyczne
- How to make ford mustang gt razors
- Who spoke at Steve Biko's funeral sermons
- How entrepreneurs optimize the cost of manufacturing microeconomics
- Who wrote Cristo Redentor
- How to start a drug empire
- Prescott Hotel Kajang Massage Everywhere
- When will we meet again
- 10 9c means something in the mountain time
- How is an earn out taxed?
- What is breadcrumbs in Cs-Cart Youtube
- What does it mean to pick you up
- Jakub olechowski glhl sp. z o.o.
- How to get Talmahera Blade
- Synopsis Film I know who killed Melvin
- How old is Martha Sugalski
- Long haul flight six months pregnant
- Antihypertensive therapy for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy which part
- Howden thomassen rheden map
- Kabira chords keyboard where my feet
- Lefh 18 105mm howitzer shells
- Eiffel Tower Bon Bons sweets wholesale
- Liza Chowdhury Steinbach
- Scc min corresponds to the lpm