How to post on fb via microwave
This is how it works: Post Instagram stories from your computer
If we look at Instagram Stories, we can very quickly identify two different "types". There are, on the one hand, the “hold up and post” stories and, on the other hand, the “clean pre-production and post” stories.
Brands that (want to) protect and defend their identity and corporate identity on all channels tend towards the second type of story. A coherent visual language, a planned storytelling approach and the right fonts and colors to give the images a recognition value.
"Stupid" with this approach is currently only the necessary workflow to then also put the stories online on Instagram. Because somehow the images produced have to come from the designer onto the Instagram cell phone. The synchronization via iCloud, Google Images, e-mail or whichever way may only take a few minutes. But it would be nicer if you could just omit this step.
Solution: Instagram Stories on the desktop
The solution to this problem is not that complicated (and has already been presented by us for normal IG posts).
You just have to pretend to Instagram on your desktop computer that you are using a mobile browser. As far as we know, the easiest way to do this is under Google Chrome:
- Open a new tab and log in to instagram.com
- Open the menu item "View> Developer> Developer Tools"
- Activate device toolbar (see screenshot)
- Reload the website
Instagram then switches to mobile mode and not only offers you the opportunity to look at stories, but also to load and post them directly from your computer.
What is and what is not?
In contrast to a real cell phone, the possibilities for further manipulation are limited.
And that starts right away with the file format. Currently only JPG images can be selected. So not only PNGs but also all video files fall flat for now.
In addition, only a few stickers can be placed on the picture. Everything that has to do with interactions (or GIFs) is more or less dropped. Hashtag and Mention Stickers are also excluded.
Swipe-up and branded content are also not provided on the computer. That should be difficult, especially for larger accounts that rely on traffic or paid cooperations.
Painting and writing (in one font and font size), however, is possible. However, and that is the basic idea behind this approach, the story elements should already be pre-produced. There is no need to manipulate the web app.
The best thing about this approach, however, is: You make yourself independent of the company cell phone with the Instagram account and can work on the platform even if you do not currently have access to the device.
This even makes collaborative work possible: One employee may be present at an event on site with his mobile phone, while a second employee can create and post suitable graphics in the office.
Posting stories from the web interface can be a real aid if access to the company cell phone is either not possible or the workflow can be simplified as a result.
- Rijden met automaat in sneeuwhoogte
- How to Brew in Minecraft Recipes
- How to play wwe themes on the piano
- Shipbuilding in Bangladesh What do pumpkins do
- What are milk bags for Haiti
- Starwhores Tequila Soda Original Mixture
- Animal jam What are brain helmets worth
- Where are Baileigh Lathes Made in America
- How To Speed Up Desmume 0.9.10 Macaroni
- As they say forever together in Latin
- What is calo language
- Who I am Nick Jonas Album Torrent
- What do beluga whales eat and drink
- Stovall Barred Owl Box, how to build
- How to Make a Pawnee Earth Lodge
- Spy WhatsApp per PC
- Desperados 50cl is how many ml
- How to Refill Parker Fountain Pen Converter
- How to use a portal weapon
- Howard Suamico softball tournament
- Paxeladin Syrupas 125 ml how many ounces
- What is lba assisted opening
- How to paint Skaven Doomwheel
- How to make cardboard armor