Shane Howley Ray White five docks
Shane joined our team after many successful years in manufacturing, transport and logistics before following his true passion for helping people in real estate with Ray White.
Shane's extremely friendly and approachable nature will give any potential buyer or seller the assurance that they are dealing with someone that they will both like and trust. His focus is on achieving great results through strong local property knowledge, outstanding communication skills and a genuine caring nature.
Having spent his entire life living between Port Kembla and Shellharbour, he would not call anywhere else home. Shane and his wife Danielle celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary in 2020 after both attended school locally at Warilla High school.
Together they have two adult children, Kade who is an elite middle-distance runner studying at RMIT in Melbourne and their daughter Shayla who is also a talented athlete who works at BaiMed physiotherapy.
Shane has a long association with a number of local sporting groups that include Kembla Joggers, Shellharbour Surf Club, Albion Park Little Athletics and the Stingrays Junior Rugby League Club.
So if you have any real estate needs, or just want advice from someone that is down to earth and genuinely cares, please give Shane a call today.
Shane's knowledge of the local market, his professionalism and his fantastic communication throughout the entire process was fabulous. He provided regular updates and transparency throughout the sale and beyond. I would highly recommend Shane to anyone looking for an agent who genuinely cares and who thoroughly knows their business.
Couldn't of been happier with Shane, he has great market knowledge of the area, is very easy to get along with and nothing was an issue at all. He kept us up to date throughout the whole process & we would highly recommend Shane to anyone buying or selling !!
Matthew & Adriana
Shane Szakacs and the team at Ray White Shellharbour are a well organized, professional and knowledgeable group. They ensured the buying process was seamless. I would definitely recommend Shane for any realestate transactions.
Everything we experienced with Shane was extremely satisfactory. Shane is a very professional Estate Agent offering a pleasant and helpful approach to all details of the sale procedure. It is a pleasure to work with him. Hans and Rosanna.
Hans & Rosanna
Very professional & helpful
- What is comprehensive interest
- Ramtown howell fire co # 2
- In what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ year did Fauvism begin?
- How is the weather today in France
- What is a rice burner motorcycle
- Thoughtful status for WhatsApp quotes
- Acquisition cost capitalized for how long
- Degradation model for continuous functions everywhere
- Itl 2000 secure dialer wholesale flowers
- Howard Wetan White Case
- Dell t02d where is the imei number
- E458 Fan error while turning
- What is the name of a ballet dancer rail
- Loki i do what i want tumblr
- Who makes Wildwood Soda
- What are pigs for in business?
- Where are Storck bikes made in Detroit?
- How to drink snow girl's sake
- What does entertaining meaning
- What is Rip2 Router
- Who is the next Paris fashion 2016
- How to register online for free with illuminati
- How to be a cat in Poptropica
- Tassula proikas cezanne tuebingen who