Yokogawa centum how to make graphics
Create an Excel chart - this is how it works
Raw Excel data looks much more clear as a diagram. We'll tell you how to make pie, column, and other charts.
Excel: create charts
- First you need the values for the diagram. To do this, just create a small table. It is completely sufficient if, for example, you write the time information in column A and directly next to it in column B the associated values.
- Highlight the values in the table and switch to the "Insert" tab at the top and look for the "Diagrams" category.
- Here you will find a variety of diagrams such as column, pie, bubble, ring or bar charts. Once you have decided on a diagram type, select it with one click.
- The marked values are now automatically displayed as a diagram. The graphic is now ready, but you can edit and add to it at any time.
- Change data: To add more data to the diagram, click on the table and enlarge the rectangle that appears in blue. This means that you can add individual data to your table.
- Adapt design: With a click on the diagram, you can change both the design and the display format. Use the brush to the right of the graphic to select a different style, for example, or adjust the colors of the bars. You can use the plus symbol to add or hide other elements such as labels, lines and a legend.
Shop recommendation for Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium
Offer from BestCheck.de | Prices include VAT plus shippingCompare other offers
Become an Excel professional with the new course in the CHIP Academy
With the course in the CHIP Academy "Excel: Pivot tables in less than an hour", even beginners learn how to deal quickly and easily with a large amount of data.
- Learn in 40 minutes from our instructor Daniel Kogan what pivot tables are and how to use them sensibly.
- You will learn how you can use pivot tables and pivot charts to gain knowledge and insights from your data that would otherwise not have been available to you.
- Visit the CHIP Academy and get the extensive video workshop in the online stream for 19.90 euros.
This practical tip was carried out using Excel 2013. In other versions of Office, some options may be titled or arranged differently. You can find out how to protect your Excel documents with a password in this practical tip.
- Howard Lutnick Hamptons home
- Who invented the typewriter qwert yuiop typewriter
- Tekken 6 psp how to use broadsword
- Sfiso ncwane bayede baba texte who
- One pound of strawberries is equal to the number of cups
- What does the date mean that is given or expected
- Aairah means how often in the Koran
- Katwa local train from Howrah to Goa
- What is oil and gas economy table
- Nrs myview dashboard everywhere
- Zaragoza bilal texte when will you call
- What does yuri mean in Korean
- Level 260 What is the word iPhone app
- What is different about Imax Kino Shanghai
- How to bypass a clogged catalytic converter
- How to make wall climbing gloves
- Etirest tablets are usually prescribed for what problems
- Who is Monisha Brown Dad
- Eblade e2 autococker how to look at it
- How many attempts in one experiment
- How many 9 inch square floor tiles
- Modimolle Monster, what happened to Jimmy
- What is ups error 81291
- How to train your dragon character creator
- Shaheena begum chowdhury mueen-uddin
- How powder metallurgy is advancing
- Dr. Chan Leung Leo Howard
- How to post on 8chan gamergate
- What is Roth brackets
- Bruce Dern where is the beef picture
- How to use ProxyCap Mac
- What does Maferefun Oya
- What is the local port 19002