Surface miners don't need shoes
Slimes are slow aggressive monsters that come in three sizes. They appear as green, slightly transparent cubes that move hopping through the game world, with green slime particles splashing around them. If the largest and the middle form are killed, they divide into 2–4 slimes of the next smaller form. Only the small slimes eventually drop up to two slime balls and do no damage to the player when touched. The equivalent of the slimes in the Nether are the magma cubes.
- Since only large and medium-sized slimes can deal damage, small slimes are largely harmless to the player. The most you can do is push him.
- Slimes try to move straight towards the player, even if the path is impassable, and they may fall into an abyss as a result. They can follow the player to the surface and, like all creatures, climb ladders.
- By hopping, they can convert the arable land into earth in fields and thus cause great damage, unless the rules of the game are set to.
- If a slime has a name, it is carried over to all smaller slimes if it is split up when it dies.
- Slimes often change direction randomly so they don't get stuck on walls or in corners.
- Slimes only attack players and iron golems.
- If tiny slimes were 0.01 blocks smaller, they could fit through half blocks.
In slime chunks
Slimes spawn in random slime chunks below level 40. Unlike other monsters, slimes spawn here independently of the light level, also in illuminated caves.
In the swamp
In addition, regardless of the chunk on the surface, slimes spawn in swamp biomes between heights 50 and 70, provided the light level is lower than 8. The number of spawning slimes depends on the current moon phase. When the moon is full, most slimes spawn, whereas when there is a new moon, no slimes appear. The eight phases of the moon last eight Minecraft nights, so that a complete moon cycle is only completed after approximately three hours of time.
In the lowlands
In lowland worlds, it seems like slimes are spawning everywhere. However, this is because a standard flat land is just four blocks high, i.e. the entire surface is below level 40, which means that the required spawn conditions are given. On closer observation, it is noticeable that the slimes only appear in the special slime chunks in the lowlands. After spawning, they'll spread out so it looks like they're all over the place. In the lowlands, more slimes spawn than in normal worlds, because they have more space here and there are no other monsters during the day, so they can fill up the limit for monsters that spawn all by themselves.
Slime farm 
Although the slime balls obtained from slime do not have many different uses, they are needed in large quantities. Therefore, the construction of a slime farm is a good idea.
To put them on, you first have to find a slime chunk. This is difficult to do in-game, as even if you encounter a slime underground, it is difficult to determine with certainty exactly where it has spawned. It is therefore advisable to use an external application. This can be done directly in the browser with the "Slime Finder". AMIDST is particularly suitable as a locally usable program, whereby the finding of slime chunks is only a small secondary function.
If a single chunk, or in the best case several adjacent chunks, is found, it is hollowed out. The efficiency of the later farm is significantly higher if the entire chunk is cleared of all blocks up to the surface. This is due to the way the spawn algorithm works, which searches individual chunks for places to spawn, starting from the bottom, and terminates immediately as soon as there are no higher blocks, which means that it can work faster.
In the hollowed-out chunk, individual platforms must now be built at least below level 40 down to the bedrock, on which slimes can then spawn. Knowing the spawn algorithm is also helpful when building the platforms, because although slimes can spawn up to level 39, it is more efficient to sacrifice eight blocks and build the highest platform at Y = 31. Because of the chunk sections, the algorithm can work faster and more slimes can spawn. When building the platforms, it is important to fully illuminate them. Slimes do not affect the light level when spawning, but spawning of all other monsters is prevented this way, which leaves more room for more slimes.
In order not to always have to manually clean the individual platforms, it is advisable to dig shafts at the edges where the slime can fall down and then be guided to a collection point by means of water. Because of the random movement of slimes, they will fall into the abyss all by themselves. If you move at least 24 blocks away from the farm, you only have to wait until the first slimes spawn.
NBT data 
|adventure||Adventure, exploration and combat||—||Kill any creature or get killed by any creature|
|Monster hunter||Slay a monster||adventure|
Kill one of the following monsters:
Creeper, servant, zombie village dweller, ice hiker, Ender dragon, Enderman, Endermite, drowned man, Ghast, Great Guardian, Witch, Hoglin, cave spider, Lohe, magician, magma cube, phantom, Piglin, Piglin barbarian, pest, looter, mucus, Shulker, Silverfish, Skeleton, Spider, Demolisher, Guardian, Wither, Witherskeleton, Desert Zombie, Zoglin, Zombie or Zombified Piglin
|A joke to throw away||Throw your trident at something.|
Note: Throwing away your only weapon is a bad idea.
|Monster hunter||Hit any creature with a trident|
|Target exercises||Shoot something with a bow and arrow||Monster hunter||Hit any creature with a bow and arrow or a crossbow. Progress is also achieved using spectral arrows or effect arrows.|
|Master hunter||Kill one of each monster||Monster hunter|
Kill all of the following monsters:
Creeper, servant, zombie village dweller, ice hiker, Ender dragon, Enderman, Endermite, drowned man, Ghast, Great Guardian, Witch, Hoglin, cave spider, Lohe, magician, magma cube, phantom, Piglin, Piglin barbarian, pest, looter, mucus, Shulker, Silverfish, Skeleton, Spider, Demolisher, Guardian, Wither, Witherskeleton, Desert Zombie, Zoglin, Zombie and Zombified Piglin
|Monster hunter||Attack a monster and kill it.||Slay any monster by hand, weapon or tool.||15G||bronze|
- The eyes and mouth are modeled separately from the body and do not belong to the external texture of the mucus
- Much larger slimes can be made. To do this, use the command command, where you define the size with. It can also be higher than 10. However, you should not spawn too large slimes, as they are very difficult for the computer to calculate.
- The naturally occurring slimes use for the values, and. Slimes of this size, like particularly large slimes, can only be created with commands.
A slime invasion in a cave
Slimes follow the player to the surface
The player encounters a single slime in a cave
A size 100 slime
A pyramid made of slimes of various sizes
A big slime inside
Slimes that damage cacti
|Version history of the Java Edition|
|Versions of the Bedrock Edition|
- How to oxidize silver clay
- How to pronounce dei sub numine viget
- How to cook santola red crab legs
- How to Make Runescape 2007 Abyssal Dagger ddos
- What is corpus permixtum
- What is a parametrectomy
- What is unstable mood definition
- WhatsApp url scheme picture
- How to respond to barakallahu feek
- How to find the partition ID
- How are thermoacidophiles and halophiles similar
- What is 80g of sugar in cups
- How to do the dougie wikihow minecraft
- Avx1b4's instructions on how to play
- What makes Quickstart qualified it works
- How not to live your life Samantha
- Baker Street playing the saxophone in the dark
- Eduard asadov how many
- How do onion septic tanks work
- What does cod stand for in banking
- Magnesium lightning grenade how to make
- What languages does Elon Musk speak
- Who is David Walker
- How to grow HP Fire Magnezone