Dungeon Defenders 2 how to evolve pets
Pets are various creatures that players can acquire in the game.
They help Heroes by attacking enemies with their own Pet Attack and provide Stats. Only one pet can be equipped per hero at once.
Pets are hatched from eggs that can be dropped from enemies. To do this, talk to the stable boy and drag an egg (or double click the egg) into the slot and incubate it. Eggs take 1 second to hatch and any eggs that are not incubated spoil after 48 hours. Non-standard eggs do not ever spoil.
Gato and Creeper eggs can be transformed into Premium eggs by paying Gems which will then hatch into one of a few unique pets. These pets roll the same stats and abilities as the equivalent non-premium pets and can hatch up to Legendary. This is only a cosmetic difference.
Raising your pet
Pets have 3 variable stats that roll between two numbers as [X-Y]:
- Pet Attack Damage - All pets have different attack values that go up by an amount depending on the pet. Premium pets have different values depending on their rarity.
- Pet Attack Rate - How often a pet attacks per X seconds. Unlike the other two stats, the lower number is better.
- Empower Stats - Starts off as [20-55] and gains +5 per affection level. At level 60, gives [315-350].
Pets can become stronger by leveling them up in two ways:
- Power - Feeding your pet, pet food, which can be bought from the Petrinarian or looted from enemies. 5,000 EXP is required to level up.
- Affection - Your pet gains affection in battle alongside your Hero. Affection is gained by being present when defeating a wave.
|evolution||Waves per level||Total|
(Needs renewed confirmation)
A pet will start off as a Hatchling but can be evolved at set levels that increases their base stats and gives them Pet Abilities. Increasing animals of vials and gold are required for each evolution as follows:
|Vials - Powerful||2-0-0||0-2-0||0-2-1|
|Vials - Epic||3-0-0||0-3-0||0-3-1|
|Vials - Mythic||5-0-0||0-5-0||0-5-1|
|Vials - Legendary||7-0-0||0-7-0||0-7-5|
In addition, Premium pets and Itsy-Betsy change form upon evolving to Veteran and Elder. This effect is only cosmetic.
Vial of a Gato's Mischief
Encouragement: Uplift your spirit by restoring 75 blue mana! 28s CD.
Gato Fireworks: Fires a trio of fireworks dealing 915% magical Hero Damage each. 30s CD.
Sparkle Party: Dazzles nearby enemies for 1000% magical Hero Damage and stunning them for 5s. 30s CD.
Curse Aura: Boosts speed by 50%, reduces enemy damage by 50% and deals 150% magical Hero Damage for 10 sec. 45s CD.
Gravebolt: Fire a life-stealing bolt at the target enemy. 30s CD.
Hex: Nearby enemies take 1,250% magical Hero Damage and then deal 50% less damage for 9s. 45s CD.
Dragon Breath: Breathes fire in a frontal cone, dealing 200% magical Hero Damage per second for 5s. 30s CD.
Dragon Protection: Shields nearby defenses for 400% Hero Dmage for 10s. 45s CD.
Bouncing Fire: Fires a bouncing fireball piercing 5 enemies and dealing 1,100% fire Hero Damage. 30s CD.
Fire Barrage: Fire 6 fireballs at your target, dealing 425% fire Hero Damage each. 20s CD.
Fire Pillar: Creates a flaming pillar dealing 200% fire Hero Damage per second for 10s. 45s CD.
Fire Shield: Gain a fire shield for 6s reflecting 1,500% damage taken before resist. 30s CD.
Blizzard: Summon a blizzard that slows nearby enemies for 40% and deals 125% water Hero Damage per second for 8s. 30s CD.
Frost Shards: Fire 8 frost shards dealing 265% water Hero Damage each. 20s CD.
Ice Ball: Roll an ice ball through 5 enemies, dealing 1800% water Hero Damage. 60s CD.
Snowball: Fire a snowball dealing 2750% water Hero Damage to one enemy. 30s CD.
Soothing Water: Magical waters restore 300% Hero Damage as health. 20s CD.
Drenching Wave: Rolls a wave dealing 625% water Hero Damage and drenching enemies for 5s. 30s CD.
Bubble Entrapment: Fire a bubble that knocks up an enemy for 5 sec and deals 2400% water Hero Damage. 30s CD.
Boulder: Roll a giant boulder through 5 enemies, dealing 1500% crushing earth Hero Damage. 45s CD.
Oil Spit: Lobs an oiling blob at enemies, dealing 1500% earth Hero Damage and slowing them by 40% for 5s. 30s CD.
Poison Spit: Fires a Poison bolt dealing 2000% earth Hero Damage and 150% damage per second for 6s. 30s CD.
Poison Shield: Gain shield for 7s reflecting 1750% damage before resist. 45s CD.
Poisonous Tips: Attacks from all heroes in small radius deal 120% bonus earth damage for 8s. 45s CD.
Rock Throw: Throw a rock dealing 2500% earth Hero Damage and knockback to one enemy. 30s CD.
Sandstorm: Increases speed by 50% and attacks deal 115% bonus earth Hero Damage for 7s. 30s CD.
Stalagmite: Release stalagmites beneath your foes to knock them up and deals 1000% earth Hero Damage. 30s CD.
Stinky Pits: Deals 300% earth Hero Damage each second for 6s to nearby enemies. 45s CD.
Stranglethorn: Fires a piercing vine that stun enemies and deals 180% earth HD per second for 5s. 30s CD.
Bouncing Lightning: Fire a lightning bolt which can chain to 3 additional enemies. (outdated)
Chain Lightning: Fire a lightning ball that can hit 4 enemies for 850% storm Hero Damage. 30s CD.
Lightning Grenade: Lob a sticky grenade that detonates on enemies dealing 2000% storm Hero Damage. 45s CD.
Shock Shield: Creates a storm shield around the hero, reflect damage back to enemies who hit the hero. 60s CD.
Short Fuse: Piercing orb deals 600% storm Hero Damage and 200% storm Hero Damage per second for 6s. 60s CD.
Metsu Gatodouken: Fire a devastating magical blast dealing 2500% magical Hero Damage and knockback to one enemy. 30s CD.
Tormented Thoughts: Enemies take 150% magical Hero Damage per second for 8s and explode for 400% on death. 60s CD.
Field of Swords: Create a field of swords dealing 130% physical Hero Damage per second for 15s. 60s CD.
Thunderstorm: Creates a thunderstorm dealing 750% storm Hero Damage per second for 3s. 60s CD.
Maelstorm: A maelstorm reduces speed and attacks by 40% and deals 220% Hero Damage per second for 8s. 60s CD.
Unified Defense: Shields for 6 sec, reflecting 750% water damage and dealing 400% water Hero Damage per second. 60s CD.
Ghost Wail: Haunt enemies, increasing damage taken by 100% for 5s. 60s CD.
Plague Claw: Calls forth a claw dealing 650% magical Hero Damage, increasing x1.5 per hit. 60s CD.
Lil Betsy Projectile: Fires a bolt dealing 2500% magical Hero Damage and reducing enemy damage by 50% for 8s. 30s CD.
|Surname||Rarity||Type||Attack rate MIN||Attack Rate MAX||Hits per attack||Attack growth per level||ATT hatchling 1 MIN||ATT hatchling 1 MAX||ATT hatchling 10 MAX||ATT Fledgling 25 MAX||ATT Veteran 45 MAX||ATT Elder 60 MAX||DPS hatchling 10 MAX||DPS Fledgling 25 MAX||DPS Veteran 45 MAX||DPS Elder 60 MAX|
- 223a Buckley St Essendon massage everywhere
- Celebrities who smoke
- What day was working day 1985
- How to watch lol games with no delay
- How many strawberry daiquiris are supposed to get drunk
- Marilyn Monroe Howell Oil Company
- Scotty Brewhouse Shewman Special Calories in Food
- What is kde and xfce vs mate
- Who is the 666th Pope
- What if the lower control limit is negative
- How to start dnd in telenor mobil
- How to wash bauer kevlar socks
- Edenton NC Newspaper Chowan Herald
- Infinite undiscovered how to beat Veros systems
- What is a non-agreed employee
- What does 59 SOSF Crew mean
- How to hatch eggs in Minecraft
- How powder metallurgy is advancing
- How to play indie rock guitar
- Howard Heck Obama impressions
- How to edit img
- John Howard Center Limehouse Ward
- Mexican woman who drowned her children
- Using multiple proxies with tornado
- The whole journey candida recipes for breakfast
- Where are Kahuna ukuleles made on Oahu
- How can I be sure of piano pdf
- Khatau mill owner who worked
- Whatsapp da zueira photos de caballos
- What have people seen on linkedin?
- Fryzjer Pedzichow 22 taylor
- Sony vaio pcg 61714m specifications howard
- What cars have flat front seats folded down