Instructions for playing the Powermid transmitter
How do I take part?
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Windows 10, Mobile)
1. Open the latest version of Minecraft on your device.
2. Go to the multiplayer menu and add a server with the address mc.ffm2099.thejocraft.de and port 19132.
3. Connect to the server.
4. Watch the video above and follow the instructions.
5. Start building! (The rest is explained in the game)
Minecraft: Java Edition
1. Open version 1.16.5 (latest full version) of Minecraft: Java Edition on your PC.
2. Go to the multiplayer menu and connect (easiest) directly to the server address mc.ffm2099.thejocraft.de
3. Watch the video above and follow the instructions.
4. Start building! (The rest is explained in the game)
1. The construction phase is currently active. You can build anything on the server that you think could be in Frankfurt in 2099.
2. When you're done building, watch this video:
3. After you've seen the video, sign up in the form:
Click to open the form
- Where can you buy an electrocautery pen?
- Where to get a happy ending Shanghai
- How many grams is a teaspoon of caffeine
- What does Memor Esto
- How to stop a wandering eye gif
- How to pronounce capaill uisce
- How to pronounce phyllobates terribilis
- How to refill the Rancilio Silvia Espresso Kettle
- How to Complete Dragon City Breeding Guide
- How to assemble a squirrel skeleton
- Evo x how to paint the valve cover
- How were Assyria and Babylonia different scriptures
- Howard University College of Medicine Statistics Redondo
- Arquidiocesis de Tuxtla Evangelio WhatsApp
- Aerolite Spinner 76cm is like many inches
- Endogeneity bias means something
- Thin girl wine, how many carbohydrates
- What is a magic glo diamond ring
- When Sasuke Itachi implanted eyes picture
- Where are Principia bikes made by specialists?
- Anabia name in the Koran that is Jesus
- What is best cheap champagne for mimosa
- How to Make Fat Face Emoji
- Where to spend time distorted badge wow