Logitech everywhere mx repair manuals
Read this software license agreement carefully before using the Logitech product. By using the Logitech product, you agree to abide by the terms of this contract. If you do not agree to the terms of this contract, you must return the Logitech product in its original packaging and receipt in accordance with the return policy of the retailer from whom the product was purchased, but no later than 30 days.
1 General. The software and documentation ("Software") delivered with this contract will be provided to you by Logitech Europe S.A. (“Logitech”) is provided under license, is not sold, and may be used only in accordance with the terms of this agreement. The software remains the property of Logitech and its licensors, and all rights not expressly granted to you in this agreement are reserved by Logitech. The terms of this contract apply to all software updates made available by Logitech that replace and / or expand the original software, unless such an update is made available with a separate license; in this case the terms of this license apply.
2. License Grant and Restrictions. In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, Logitech grants you a single, limited license to use one copy of this software solely with the product you purchased or the Logitech service you are using. You agree to refrain from and not enable any other person to copy, publish, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or reverse engineer the source code of the software and its components (unless expressly permitted in this agreement) attempt to derive or create derivative works of the software and its components, or create an installer for the software and its components (unless expressly permitted by applicable law). THE SOFTWARE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR USE IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION, AIR COMMUNICATIONS OR AIR TRAFFIC SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS OR IN CONNECTION WITH MEDICAL OR OTHER DEVICES THAT MAKE THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE.
3. Transfer. You agree that you will not sell, distribute, rent, lease, or sublicense the software or allow any third party to perform these operations unless you purchased a Logitech product with the software and you transfer the Logitech product using the software permanently; the following applies: (a) any software updates used or in your possession will be included in the transmission, (b) you will not retain a copy of the software or any part thereof, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device, and (c) the recipient reads and agrees to the terms of this contract.
5. Expiration of the contract. This contract is effective until it expires. Either party may terminate this contract for any reason and at any time. Your right to use the software will automatically terminate without notice from Logitech if you breach any of the terms of this Agreement. After the contract expires, you must stop using the software and destroy all copies of the software in your possession or control. The provisions in paragraphs 6, 7, 11, 12 and 13 remain in effect even after the contract has expired.
6. DISCLAIMER. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE AND LOGITECH SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS ("AS IS") WITHOUT WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TO USE THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE AND LOGITECH SERVICES WITH A Sufficient QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EXPENSES AT YOUR OWN RISK. LOGITECH AND ITS LICENSORS DO I HEREBY ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE AND LOGITECH SERVICES OF YOURSELF, HEREIN INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND / OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A CERTAIN PURPOSE, ACCURACY, INTRODUCTION AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. LOGITECH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE UNINTERRUPTED USE OF THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE OR LOGITECH SERVICES WILL NOT BE AFFECTED, THAT THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE AND THE LOGITECH SERVICES CONTAINED IN THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE AND THE LOGITECH SERVICES WILL MEET THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE OR REQUIREMENTS TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR REQUIREMENTS ERRORS IN THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE OR THE LOGITECH SERVICES ARE CORRECTED. NO LOGITECH DEALER, REPRESENTATIVE, OR EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO MODIFY, EXTEND, OR ADD TO THIS DISCLAIMER IN ANY WAY. BECAUSE SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE LEGAL CONSUMER RIGHTS, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS DO NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LOGITECH OR ITS LICENSORS ARE IN NO EVENT LIABLE FOR THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFIT, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OR OTHER SPECIFIC AND OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULTED IN ANY WAY FROM THE SALES, LICENSING, USE OR INABILITY TO USE LOGITECH PRODUCTS OR LOGITECH SERVICES, OR THE RESPONSIBILITY OF LOGITECH THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE HAS BEEN INFORMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SCOPE OF LIABILITY OF LOGITECH OR ITS LICENSORS EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE LOGITECH PRODUCTS OR LOGITECH SERVICES WHICH GIVEN THE LIABILITY CLAIM. The above restrictions apply even if the above remedy does not serve its intended purpose. Since the laws of some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for indirect or consequential damage, the above limitations do not apply everywhere. The above restrictions do not apply to personal injury for which the applicable law requires such liability to a certain extent.
8. USA authorities. The software is classified as a "Commercial Item" as defined in 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation", and is licensed to US authorities, but (a) exclusively as "Commercial Items" and (b) only with the rights granted to all other end users granted under the terms of this Agreement (EULA). Unpublished rights are reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
9. Notes on export. You agree not to export or re-export the software in violation of any law or regulation, including without limitation those of the USA, the European Union, Switzerland and / or the jurisdictions of the countries in which the software was purchased.
10. Agents and Third Party Buyers. If you acquire the software for another natural or legal person, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that person to the provisions of this contract.
11. Applicable law and severability clause. If you are in the United States, this Agreement is governed solely by the laws of the United States and the State of California and should be interpreted accordingly, regardless of the choice of law rule. If you are outside of the United States, this contract is governed solely by the laws of Switzerland. Should a competent court determine for any reason that a provision of this contract is not enforceable in whole or in part, this provision will be enforced to the greatest possible extent legally permissible in accordance with the intentions of the contracting parties; the remaining provisions of this contract retain their full legal validity.
12. Complete contract, authoritative language. This contract is the sole and complete contract between the parties with regard to the use of the software and replaces all previous agreements and understandings in written and oral form on the same subject matter of the contract. Changes and additions to this agreement are not binding unless they have been recorded in writing and signed by Logitech. Translations of this contract will be made for local requirements. In the event of a conflict between the English and non-English versions, the English version of this Agreement shall prevail.
13. Open Source Software. Portions of the software are not licensed under the terms of this agreement and are subject to the applicable open source license terms ("Open Source Components"). The open source components used for the software and associated licenses are listed at: https://opensource.logitech.com. The use of any open source component is subject to the terms of the applicable license. You must agree to the terms of each applicable license or you should not use the software.
14. Updates. Logitech may from time to time offer bug fixes, updates, upgrades, and other changes to the software ("Updates"). Logitech is under no obligation to provide updates or support for the software. However, updates can be installed automatically without prior notice and without required consent. Any updates always comply with the conditions of this software license agreement. If you do not want such updates, you can remedy the situation by refraining from further use of the software. Updates can be stopped by Logitech at any time and for any reason. Logitech, its subsidiaries and agents collect, manage, process and use technical information, diagnostic information and related information, including, but not limited to, information about your Logitech product, computer, system and application software, peripheral devices and other related information Devices that are regularly collected to enable the provision of updates, product support and services to you (if necessary) in connection with the software and to verify compliance with the terms of this agreement. Logitech may use this information, if it cannot be used to identify you, to improve its products or services for you.
The software is protected by United States copyright law and international treaties. Any unauthorized duplication or distribution of the software will be strictly prosecuted under civil and criminal law.© 2018Logitech. All rights reserved.
DOWNLOAD MYHARMONY DOWNLOADUpgrading to Catalina? See: Harmony and macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Shaka Hislop Howard University
- How to become a Venus swimsuit model
- Wywietrzak dachowy zintegrowany informator
- Shaq whatever face emoticon
- Minecraft tekkit how to use macerator
- Play audio when the screen is locked
- Miniature Woodle Breeder California
- Sick Nino when it cuts album covers
- Aw594b what's in the box
- Where is Quinlan County Colorado map
- What does Xanax look like
- How poovai moorthy died today
- Who owns Kenolkobil Kenya
- Where on earth is Melissa Telaak
- How to make miso sauce for tako
- What does Astra Castra Numen Lumen mean
- What is a common misconception about acceleration
- What is radicle and plumule
- 73005 Timing Set adjustable as set
- Came Rider Decade Cards How To Make
- How are houses in Indian villages
- What if God smoked cannabis tabs on guitar
- Mkoteachny somros ep 47 what happens
- Ex-chain store wholesale clothing Ukiah