How to change tragus piercing
Body piercing is an art that can enhance the look of the human body. But, over piercing may look ugly sometimes. There are different forms of body piercing namely-
- Navel piercing / Bellybutton piercing
- Ear piercing
- Daith piercing
- Conch piercing
- Industrial piercing
- tragus piercing
- Tongue piercing
- Nose piercing
- Septum piercing
- Medusa piercing
- Nipple piercing
- Lip piercing
- Labret piercing
- Eyebrow piercing
- Nave piercing
- Dimple piercing
- Monroe piercing
- Frenillo piercing
- Hip piercing
These are some of the major types of body piercing that have been discussed one by one in this article.
Navel Piercing / Bellybutton Piercing
Navel piercing is an ancient form of piercing used by the Egyptian royal family members. The navel piercing emerged and gone popular in the '90s of last century. Some get it done for the look, while some get it done to show to special persons. Different types of navel piercing are:
- "Innie" is the widely accepted form of navel piercing. It is performed just above on the navel plug.
- "Outie" is another form of navel piercing that is performed on the left side of the belly button. The risk of getting out blood is higher in it.
- "Upper Rim" is a standard navel piercing form performed on top of navel ring.
- "Lower Rim" is performed at the bottom of the belly button ring.
Ear piercing had been popular from ancient times and till now ear piercing very popular. Women generally get their ears pierced with too many holes to enhance their look. Even men get their one ear pierced at different locations. Ear piercing is always in fashion, though the styles of ear-ring may change with time. This season’s the hottest jewelry trend is skull stud earrings. They come in various designs, sizes, and styles, and are suitable for both men and women. You can check out these amazing earrings here https://www.bikerringshop.com/collections/skull-earrings. Here are some tips to be followed for safe ear piercing.
- See to it that the person doing ear piercing follows hygienic practices to do so.
- The equipment used must be clean and sterilized.
- Proper sterile and disposable needles must be used to pierce the ear.
Some signs of infections after ear piercing may be noticed as-
- Bad odor
- Skin rashes on pierced area
1. Daith Piercing!
A daith piercing is the most effective “cure” remedy for people suffering from a migraine. It's done through the ears innermost cartilage fold. Well! The theory of daith piercings helping to alleviate a migraine is based on the idea of targeting a specific pressure point and replicating the principle of acupuncture resulting in a positive outcome.
2. Conch piercing!
This is among popular types of body piercing ideas which is done on the cartilage of the ear, but in a quite simpler way. Basically, there are two types of conch piercings - inner and outer. An inner conch piercing is done successfully at the center of the cartilage while on the other hand; outer conch is done on the flat surface of the ear. And, no need to worry at all as conch piercing bleeds little, but your piercing artist will take care of it.
3. Industrial piercing!
If you have thought of getting an Industrial piercing, then you may have some questions? Such as - what are the benefits, what’s the exact location to get it done, from where can you get an industrial piercing done? It's but obvious, but don't panic - this type of piercing is popular among both guys and gals. It is also known by the name of scaffold piercing under which two or more piercings of the ear cartilage are connected by a long barbell.
4. Tragus Piercing!
Interestingly, tragus piercing requires some extra pressure from the piercer as the sign of tragus is thick and hard to achieve. If you're extremely fashion conscious and willing to try exciting things to maintain a classy look that is unique from others, the triangle-shaped tragus just in front of the ear canal or right above the lobe is the right option to choose.
Christian Lauren is web enthusiast filled with passion and obsession for creating something unique and incomparable. Learning from the failures and collecting motivation from the victories are his most astounding qualities. Mainly, he wants to set-up himself as the person to symbolize and epitomize the knowledge maniac. Let's be creative !!
- Popping noise in the head when moving the eyes
- Suikoden 2 how to beat a stallion
- How to enter a diameter symbol in Photoshop
- What does the standard position mean for the integration
- APM Terminals Dubai Location in which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ country
- When will model cars arrive in 2015?
- How to calculate the R 1000 guarantee
- Jakob Dylan interviewed by Howard Stern
- What is vasomotor collapse
- Caroline Howard dragons the Youtube
- Escogido fui de dios descargar whatsapp
- Do not disturb mode iPhone WhatsApp emoticons
- How to Identify Ablative Absolute Latin
- What does PCD mean in technical drawing
- Chowchilla Kidnapping Case Hypnosis Sleep
- Pfsense how to disable nat
- Persona 3, How to Revive Chidori
- How to take moonlight jelly shots
- Tsremux how to use it
- Richter optik 3-9x50 instructions for binding
- How to Get Alien Baby Simulations 4
- What is Aluin Poeier
- Squiggle puppy Max and Shred Howie
- What does the error dd3d50