How many hmmwv variants
The High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV), informally known as the Humvee or lobster, is a military 4WD motor vehicle created by AM General. Primarily used by the United States military, it is also used by a number of other countries and organizations and in civilian adaptations.
Battlefield 2 [edit | edit source]
500/125 (direct impact / explosion over a radius of 2m - TOW)
Single shot (TOW)
Rate of fire
1 (per magazine)
100 missiles total (TOW)
Second gunner weapons
The HMMWV is the light armored vehicle featured in Battlefield 2 for of United States Marine Corps, United States Navy SEALs, Special Air Service, and European Union. Its MEC / Spetsnaz / Rebel Forces and PLA counterparts are the GAZ-3937 and the NJ 2046, respectively.
Its main purpose is to provide a better-protected troop transportation platform compard to the DPV / FAV, with some mobility and agility trade-off in return, and can hold up to 4 players (1 driver, 1 gunner, 2 passengers). Unlike its counterparts, the passengers in the rear are arranged in a straight, vertical line while both of its counterparts have a horizontal, side-by-side arrangement. This passenger layout makes it easier for enemies to kill both passengers at the same time from the rear of the vehicle compared to that of its counterparts, however, this is compensated by its size: the HMMWV is the smallest of the 3 medium transport, being shorter, narrower, and lower than the Vodnik, and about the same length, shorter, but slightly wider than the NJ 2046. In terms of armament, it is also the only vehicle of its class equipped with AT weapon, with some HMMWVs in Battlefield 2: Special Forcesmay have the M2HB Browning replaced with an M220 BGM-71 TOW ATGM launcher, utilized by the US Navy SEALs and British SAS. Its speed and armor statistics are identical to its counterparts, however.
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat [edit | edit source]
The HMMWV is a light armored vehicle featured in Battlefield 2: Modern Combat for both the NATO and the United States Marine Corps.
Single player [edit | edit source]
The HMMWV appears in most of the levels of the campaign, with some of them allowing the player to drive one.
Multiplayer [edit | edit source]
The HMMWV appears as one of two main light vehicles for the USMC, the other being the Desert Patrol Vehicle. It counterparts are the EUEagle MTV and the MECAkrep.
Appearances [edit | edit source]
- Skylighter wholesale fireworks for sale
- Thowheed Jamath versus Sunnath Jamath Kerala
- How does genetic variation come about?
- Who owns Siku vodka shops
- What is culture for children PowerPoint
- Fryzjer Pedzichow 22 taylor
- What does Netsession Hidden Window
- How to draw tmnt 2012 Leo pregnant
- Seasons wholesale medallions and swim
- Chow breeders in Mississippi
- Ben my chree what does that mean
- What does VJ mean on a necklace
- Chiu Chow Boy rating comments
- What is albite used for economically stable
- When was the dying lion made
- I'm cooking kombu salad
- When was Vaylen Kirtley born
- How to make half champagne
- Nissan Navara timing chain noise when it's hot
- Rodriguez James l dds-Eastern Dental by Howell
- Somewhere in Brooklyn, the Brittana fan fiction has ended
- Illness status for WhatsApp quotes
- How much is Joe Gibbs able
- What does nsf stand for in accounting?