Moneyball Art Howe exactly
Art Howe Quotes in Moneyball (2011)
Billy Beane: Kind, you got a minute?
Art Howe: Yeah. Take a seat.
Billy Beane: You can't start Peña at first tonight. You'll have to start Hatteberg.
Art Howe: Yeah, I don't want to go fifteen rounds, Billy. The lineup card is mine, and that's all.
Billy Beane: That lineup card is definitely yours. I'm just saying you can't start Peña at first.
Billy Beane: Well, I am starting him at first.
Billy Beane: I don't think so. He plays for Detroit now.
Art Howe: You * traded * Peña?
Billy Beane: Yeah. And Menechino, Hiljus, Tam are all being sent down.
Art Howe: You are outside your mind.
Billy Beane: Yeah. Cuckoo.
Jeremy Giambi: [knocking on door] You wanted to see me?
Billy Beane: Yeah, Jeremy, grab a seat.
[Jeremy sits down]
Billy Beane: Jeremy, you've been traded to the Phillies. This is Ed Wade's number. He's a good guy, he's the GM. He's expecting your call. Buddy will help you with the plane flight. You're a good ballplayer, Jeremy, and we wish you the best.
[Jeremy sighs, and exits]
Billy Beane: Jeremy's gone, too.
Art Howe: You're killing this team.
Billy Beane: I want Dye in right, Justice DHing, Peña on the bench, Hatteberg at first, and anyone but Mags first out of the pen.
Art Howe: You want Peña on the bench?
Billy Beane: That's right. So you can play Hatty.
Art Howe: Peña is not only the best first baseman on the roster, he's the only first baseman on the roster.
Billy Beane: Listen to me, Hatty gets on base more than Peña. In fact, twenty percent more.
Art Howe: And his fielding?
Billy Beane: His fielding does not matter.
Art Howe: I've heard enough of this.
Billy Beane: Have you?
Art Howe: And I, uh ... I disagree with you, plain and simple. And moreover, I'm playing my team in a way that I can explain in job interviews next winter.
Grady Fuson: Artie, who do you like?
Art Howe: I like Perez. He's got a classy swing, its a real clean stroke.
Scout Barry: He can't hit a curve ball.
Art Howe: Yea, there's some work to be done, I'll admit that.
Scout Barry: Yea there is.
Art Howe: But he is noticeable.
Matt Keough: And an ugly girlfriend.
Scout Barry: What does that mean?
Matt Keough: Ugly girlfriend means no confidence.
Scout Barry: OK.
Billy Beane: [Puts head into hands out of frustration with the conversation]
John Poloni: Now you guys are full of it. Artie's right. This guy's got an attitude and an attitude is good. I mean it's the kind of guy who walks into a room and his dick has already been there for two minutes.
Phil Pote: He passes the eye candy test. He's got the looks. He's great at playing the part. He just needs to get some playing time.
Matt Keough: I'm just saying his girlfriend is a 6 at best.
- Zara china suppliers wholesalers
- What is iodometric and iodimetric titration
- How to say caramel macchiato in Spanish
- How to write cucumber in Italian
- How to oxidize silver clay
- How to pray in Catholicism, animals do
- Collabnet Subversion, how to delete a repository
- Howsam mill old leaking great
- New Jalpaiguri Station retirement room in Howrah
- That's what's going on lennon and maisy
- Who is Raya Abirached husband
- How to reduce the size of the TIFF file
- How to Modify Resident Evil Exposures
- Echowell u9 user manual
- Pierrino Mascarino actor who has died
- Wholesale dress supplier Cebu
- What is sickle cell anemia
- S asseoir en what character
- Crack cocaine drums everywhere
- Who is payoff mom
- When someone honks at you meme finger
- Alain Howiller journalist Patrick
- How to format chrysler rhr radio
- What is Pasa Sa Katawan in English