How to grow Ashitaba from propagation of cuttings
Propagating pear cuttings allows you to grow self-rooted seedlings. The material of a varietal tree guarantees the preservation of all properties: resistance to diseases, frost, taste, size of the fruits, shelf life and transportability. Such pears have one advantage over grafted trees - they suffer less from high water tables.
Is it possible to multiply a pear cut
Most often single-variety pears are propagated by gardeners by grafting a cut or peephole. If the rhizome and the graft are poorly tolerated, they will receive seedlings with poor frost resistance and immunity. Poor yield, does not agree with stated.
It is possible to solve the problem with the help of self-rooted seedlings of pears from cuttings. Benefits of self-rooted pears:
- The tree recovers well from root growth if the above-ground part is damaged.
- high winter hardiness;
- Preservation of all varietal characteristics of the pear.
Varieties suitable for growing pears by cuttings
Pear varieties are characterized by the ability to reproduce by cuttings. In addition to the characteristics typical of the variety, root formation is influenced by many factors:
- Age of the tree;
- Escape from power;
- Graft time;
- Quality of the root stimulator.
The proportion of cuttings is higher for small pears. According to gardeners, there are no problems with varieties:
- Autumn Yakovleva;
- Elegant Efimova;
- Memory of Zhigalov.
You can experiment with any other strain, but the result cannot be guaranteed.
How to grow seedlings from pear cuttings
The result of vegetative propagation of pear cuttings depends on their quality and the correct choice of substrate for root formation. For boxes, the best option is a 3-4 cm layer of washed river sand on a bed of sphagnum moss. When rooting cuttings in a greenhouse, a layer of leaves is added.
The process of rooting in substrates goes well:
- Peat with sand in a ratio of 1: 1;
- Peat with sand in a ratio of 1: 2;
- Peat with perlite in a ratio of 1: 1;
- Peat with vermiculite in a ratio of 1: 1.
Preparing the cuttings
The result of pear root formation depends on the time of processing, the time of harvest (morning, afternoon, evening) and the weather. Root formation is influenced by the length and thickness of the cut. Thin branches are not suitable, they do not take root well. The length is determined by the size of the internodes. If they are short, 3-4 pieces of pears will remain on the handle, if they are long, 2 will be enough.
Cutting pears in autumn
In autumn, lignified pear branches are used for breeding every year. Harvest them in a dormant period when the leaves have already flown around. Advantages of pear cultivation in autumn:
- Leaves are absent, there is no evaporation of moisture;
- There is no need to create greenhouse conditions for the rooting period.
On the cuttings, take the branches of the pears that grow in the lower part of the crown. You will root much better and faster cuttings from the top of the tree. Cut cuttings 15 to 20 cm long from branches:
- the lower cut - at an angle of 45 °, they are made under the kidney;
- upper cut - just above the kidney.
The cuts are different to avoid confusion, with the pear cut on top and bottom. For winter storage, take a small container and fill it with a damp, light surface. The cuttings are tied into a bun, they hang a label with the name of the variety and put the lower ends of the cuttings in the ground. In winter it is sent to a bright, cool room. Transplanted to Shkolku in spring.
Propagation of pear cuttings in summer
It is important to choose the right time for reproduction. The optimal period for this is a maximum of 2 weeks. It is recommended that the pears be grafted green when the intensity of the shoot growth decreases. If spring is too late and too long, the cuttings are harvested in late June - early July. Gardeners in the central zone of the Russian Federation propagate the pear with green cuttings in June (second half).
To get good results, you need to follow a number of rules:
- Cut the cuttings properly.
- Use growth regulators (roots);
- prepare a high quality substrate;
- Create optimal temperature and humidity conditions for the rooting of green pear cuttings.
With proper pear cut in summer, the cuttings have 2-3 internodes, 2 leaves and smooth cuts with a sharp garden knife. A sharp (lower) one is aimed at the kidney, which is directly below. The second is done horizontally, it is done above the upper kidney.It is important! It is better to harvest the cuttings early in the morning when there is more moisture in them.
Equip greenhouse for rooting. It should be closed with a frame made of glass, polycarbonate or foil. The substrate is filled with a layer of 30 cm and the cuttings are deepened, leaving only 2 peepholes.
In summer, plant care regularly moisten the soil with a spray gun and ventilate the greenhouse in the process. In winter, young seedlings cover sawdust, peat or fir branches from frost.
How to root a pear tree at home
You need a capacity of at least 35 cm. The first layer can be poured black earth mixed with humus and mineral fertilizers. The thickness is 20 cm. The second layer is well washed river sand (coarse-grained, medium-grained). Its thickness is 5 cm.
Both layers moistened well. The lower ends are dipped into the "Kornevina" solution and then sunk 2 cm into the ground. Plants create greenhouse conditions. Tighten the container tightly with a foil. Care for cuttings that grow at home:
- Ventilation (once a week);
- Spray irrigation.
The film is removed after 2 weeks. Root seedlings form in seedlings up to the 30th day.
Landing on open ground
By autumn, the seedlings can be planted in a greenhouse. You spend it in the second half of September. They are taken out of the box with a piece of earth. Transplanted in the prepared pits, do not damage the roots.
Moisten the substrate, mulch a layer of humus, sawdust or peat. In winter, cover young seedlings with spruce leaves and 2-3 layers of lutrasil. They are grown in the greenhouse for 2-3 years and then planted in a permanent place in the garden.
Spread of pears through air stratification
Experienced gardeners advise beginners to master the simple method of layering pears. Young 3-4 year old trees are suitable for this method. A seedling takes 2 years to grow. It is better to root the roots of a pear in a plastic can.
The inside is lined with black foil so that no moisture evaporates. Fill the tank with fertile soil (garden soil, humus, peat). There is a healthy 2-year-old branch on the tree, under which a box filled with soil is placed.
The branch is bent down towards the box. To root, it must be dipped into the ground. Before this, the cortex is divided at the cut-off (2-3 incisions). The injured area is dusted with "Kornevin". Immersed in the ground. Tackle a thick piece of wire. Sprinkle with earth.
The procedure is carried out in the spring. By autumn, the roots will appear, but a sapling ready for transplantation will not form until a year from now. The list of mandatory actions to take care of the layers:
- regular monitoring of soil moisture;
- Mulching compost;
- in the heat - building protection from the sun;
- in the fall - warming the box with covering material or spruce branches;
- in winter - throwing snow.
At the age of 2, the sapling is separated from the mother tree with loppers or a garden saw. Rooted otvodok comes out of the box and holds a lump of earth on the roots, planted in a previously prepared pit.Comment! Seedlings grown from cuttings bloom and come to fruition earlier. The advantage of the method is the 100% preservation of all the characteristics of the variety.
Branches grow tall, it is difficult to bend down. Just get out of the situation - rooted in a plastic bottle. To do this, cut off the lower and apical parts. Make a lengthwise cut along the entire length. Prepare a mixture of fertile land with sand (2: 1).
An incision is made on the shoot, deviating from above by 2-3 internodes. To the place where the roots will form:
- Put the bottle on so that the incision is exactly in the middle.
- fill it with a mixture;
- wrapped in cling film;
- Fixed with tape.
Propagation of pear seeds
Rhizomes grown with the help of seeds. To do this, choose zoned, frost-proof varieties. Take mature seeds:
- Placed in a gauze bag, they are grilled for 2-3 days, washing out inhibitors that slow germination.
- A wet mixture of sawdust and peat is poured into the bag, the seeds are sent there.
- Until the sprouts appear, the bag is stored in the refrigerator at t + 3 ... + 5 ° C.
- After peking, reduce the temperature to 0 ° C.
In early spring, the germinated seeds are sown in a greenhouse. Planting pattern - 8 (10) x 8 (10) cm Sprinkled with a layer of earth of 3 to 4 cm. Summer care of the seedlings is reduced to watering and removing weeds.
How to propagate the columnar pear
The seed propagation of columnar pears is rarely used in practice. Gardeners prefer to plant cuttings on the stand. Wild forest pears are used in Mittelgasse and in the Urals, the Ussuri Dickie in the Far East.
Engaged in the cultivation of self-rooted koronovidnyh seedlings from green shoots. Practice grafting pears in the fall. Kolonovidnye species on the stock of Dicky in fruit occur only 5 years. Your crown is necessary to thin out annually, remove thin side shoots.
Propagating pear cuttings allows you to grow high quality, self-rooted seedlings. Trees grown by them give the first harvest in 3-4 years. The rules are simple. Observing is very easy. Expert advice helps them learn.
- How to play stratego junior
- Elsewhere kurt leland pdf
- Fryzjer Pedzichow 22 taylor
- Bint jbeil whatsapp for pc
- What is the net cooling effect
- Chobanian Doctor, the Wiki
- Where's Brian Wilson from the fox
- How old is dr. Lawrence Piro
- How to make secondary glazing panels
- Significado de emoticons no WhatsApp quotes
- How to get aetherion essence
- What feature do all brass instruments have in common?
- How long timer for picture
- Lahore Bhatti Chowk episode
- Use of tableau parameters for blood
- How to blur the background in the Gimpshop tutorial
- How to like fb without paying
- How powder metallurgy is advancing
- King prawn food my Synsacrum
- Pakistan Cricket Team group pictures for WhatsApp
- What do pigeon snails eat
- How to create a mysterious atmosphere
- How are Indian anklets with bells called?
- What happened to Dynamos mom and dad
- What does POV mean on Instagram
- How to calculate the R 1000 guarantee
- What happened to brian
- Whatsapp ucun menali profile sekilleri oglan
- What does Forte mean in medicine
- What is Darren Simpson's son name
- What does my negro
- How to draw glass window reflection
- Great pictures for whatsapp dpz
- How to enable upnp on router ubee