How to update the view in Oracle forms
You can update views from the Document Contents window, the Oracle BI EE ribbon, or the Smart View ribbon.
The update action is restricted according to the update preference set for a selected view. See Setting preferences for updating views.
Note that title views are not part of the update, so any customizations made to a title view are retained when you update the Office document.
If there are multiple objects in an Office document and you try to update the document without being connected, you will be asked to provide your login credentials for all objects once. If you click Cancel instead, the Connect to Data Source dialog box appears for each object in the worksheet, and you must click Cancel for each object. For example, if there are six objects in the worksheet, the dialog box will be displayed six times (one time for each object).
To update Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition views in the Document Contents window:
In document content, ensure that Oracle BI EE - Document Hierarchy is displayed in the drop-down list box.
In the Document Contents window, click to update the contents of the tree.
In document content, you can update individual views in all Office applications, individual worksheets and individual slides.
Follow these steps:
To update a selected view in an Excel worksheet, PowerPoint slide, or Word document, select the view object from the tree under Document Contents. Then select the Refresh View action from the context menu or click the Refresh View link at the bottom of the window.
Repeat for each view that you want to update.
To update all Oracle BI EE views in a selected Excel worksheet or PowerPoint slide, under Document Contents, select the worksheet or slide from the tree. Then select the Refresh action from the context menu or click the Refresh link at the bottom of the window.
Repeat these steps for each worksheet or slide that you want to update.
To update all Oracle BI EE views in a worksheet or slide, or an entire Word document, using the ribbons:
Follow these steps:
Select the worksheet or slide.
Place the cursor in the Word document to select it.
On the Oracle BI EE ribbon or the Smart View ribbon, click Update.
To update all Oracle BI EE views in an Excel workbook, PowerPoint presentation, or Word document:
To select it, place the cursor in the workbook, presentation, or document.
Follow these steps:
To refresh all Oracle BI EE views in an Excel workbook, click the down arrow on the Refresh icon on the Smart View ribbon and select Refresh All Worksheets. Figure 20-15 shows the refresh icon with the arrow:
Figure 20-15 Refresh icon with down arrow in Excel and PowerPoint
Alternatively, on the Oracle BI EE ribbon, click the down arrow on the Refresh icon and select Refresh Workbook Data.
To update all Oracle BI EE views in a PowerPoint presentation, click the down arrow on the Update icon on the Smart View ribbon and select Update All Slides.
Alternatively, on the Oracle BI EE ribbon, click the down arrow on the Refresh icon and select Refresh Presentation Data.
To update all views in a Word document, click Update on the Oracle BI EE ribbon or the Smart View ribbon. The Refresh icon in Word does not have a down arrow, as shown in Figure 20-16.
Figure 20-16 Update Icon in Word
When prompted, enter your Oracle BI EE credentials.
- Edie Brickell, what I am Letra Traducida
- How To Make Pork Perlo Rice
- When leadership styles meet in organizations
- How many syns in Diaet Energy Drink
- Great trucker narrator, how I met
- What to Wear to the College Awards Ceremony
- How to open samsung samtron 45bn monitor
- Anderson wakeman bruford howe dvd released
- Inventory restrictions on what a cycle is
- Bk Gateway com Whopper
- Rejection of deviating quiz which faction
- Ayriliqa aid statuslar whatsapp
- What are fwhs taxes
- How to Send Tom Skilling Weather Photos
- How to insert open eyes in Photoshop
- Doctor who s8e3 subtitle srt
- Club penguin who killed Rockhopper Tracker
- What is a base station router IP
- How to pronounce ave satanas
- 400 million have how many zeros
- What does 143 to 486 mean?
- Stephen Chow Monkey King, full movie
- Which Pokemon character do you have as a buzzfeed
- Who scored 285 for psle 2012 election
- Cambiar Perfil WhatsApp Windows Phone
- Jhikra High School Howrah to Puri
- 28 Strandstrasse Howick Accommodation
- How to open nail polish remover bottle
- Howard Wolowitz mother subtitulada she elvis
- Lee so eun when I dream Carol
- Zgear FM transmitter instructions on how to bind
- What is msmp motor