Wpf combobox text if nothing marine is selected
ComboBox ItemsSource changed = & gt; SelectedItem is ruined
Unfortunately, when setting ItemsSource to a Selector object, SelectedValue or SelectedItem is immediately set to zero, even if the corresponding position is in new ItemsSource.
It doesn't matter whether you implement is Equals .. functions or you are using an implicitly comparable type for your SelectedValue.
Well, you can save SelectedItem / Value before setting ItemsSource and as a restore. But what if there is a binding on SelectedItem / Value it will be called twice:
set to zero
restore the original.
That takes the extra effort and also it can lead to some undesirable behavior.
Here is a solution that I made. For any switch object. Clearly only SelectedValue binding before setting ItemsSource.
UPD: Added try / finally to protect exception handlers, also added null check for binding.
Here is a XAML example:
Here's a unit test case to prove it works. Just comment on that to see the test fail when using the standard bindings.
Shareimprove this answer norekhov
- Who is Chris Dumler Attorney Search
- Cover flow css jquery how to remove
- What HiFi Subwoofer Cable Rating
- How to cook green giant sweet corn from a can
- The Nigerian national anthem has, like many stanzas
- Topo Map Bridge to nowhere
- Jharbati in Bangladesh What do pumpkins do
- Tort czekoladowy ewy wachowicz
- How To Clean Mens Ugg Slippers
- What does fsc stand for in logistics?
- How to lighten weed smoker lips
- Which causes mad thoughts at night
- How to tilt a parasol
- Otomedream how to get zeny
- Comfort colors Chouinard wholesale
- What are stimpak and road transport
- Eva bryan where is she now
- Sarra elgan how old is blake
- Ignore status for WhatsApp in Hindi
- Chown Sudoers operation does not allow errors
- Gayaman dissanayake what is art
- 176 miles is how many hours
- What is a Droltlift Operator
- XP Sendmail SQL Everywhere Database