C # linq group by where clause
I am learning LINQ. Can anybody please help me to solve the following problem!
From Northwind's Customers other Orders tables:
I want to "Find all Customers who have done more than 20 Orders"
The Query in SQL Server for the same is:
But, I could not be able to write the equivalent in LINQ.
I have tried like below:
I am getting the following error in Event Log:
Exception information: Exception type: HttpCompileException Exception message: e: \ Ashok \ WEB \ VS2012 \ CSHWEB \ CSHWEB \ LINQ01.aspx (17): error CS0103: The name 'Orders' does not exist in the current context
The reason is that the dependent Orders table might not be loaded yet. But, I am not understanding how to make it work!
- Female celebrities smoking Marlboro lights
- Madarchod status for WhatsApp of love
- Dr robert morse and how to contact
- Where can I find Snow Veil Sanctum Key
- How to restrict a TGB scooter
- Weather forecast phulchowki nepali
- Cherry orchard Chekhov quotes and
- What does scsi stand for in school?
- When was Adefarati buried alive?
- Check all emails from anywhere
- How driverless cars work ppt
- What is the breakdown of the k2co3 name
- Chowk Azam Weather Network
- Who tried dr dre xxplosive guitar
- Gw2 where you can issue support tokens
- What sunglasses did Aristotle Onassis wear?
- What are the green phone booths called
- In what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ year did Rihanna win the American Idol?
- How to attach the Olympus camera strap
- 1971 Camaro wheel sizes that fit
- How to nock an arrow yourself
- Monday Couple Titan Scene as Jack
- Celebrities who love skittles taste it
- What happened to Valentina Papagna