How to Make Lip Gloss Darker
Lip booster: With these tricks you will get full lips immediately - without surgery!
Not every woman is blessed with a plump kissable mouth à la Scarlett Johansson or Kylie Jenner. But if you want full lips, you don't have to run to the Beauty Doc for it. With the right know-how and the right products, you can easily conjure up seductive, full lips yourself. We'll tell you the best methods!
1. Make up lips full of make-up
An easy way to make your lips appear fuller is to use clever makeup to make them look good. All you need are concealer, lip liner and a lipstick.
Tip: The make-up trick works particularly well for XXL lips in delicate nude or rose shades. The lip liner should be a shade darker than your lipstick. That's how it works:
1. Apply the concealer to your lips as a primer and distribute it evenly. The concealer creates the perfect base and ensures that lip liner and lipstick last longer.
2. Then line your lips with the lip liner. Start at Cupid's arch and only paint fine, short lines that you gradually connect with each other. If you want to add even more volume, you can also paint some lip liner on the middle of the lips.
3. Finally, apply the lipstick. If you like, you can make the look look even fresher with a little gloss. Finished!
Extra tip: If you have very narrow lips, you can draw the lip liner a little outside the natural lip contour and cheat your lips more fully.
Also read: 5-minute make-up: Meghan Markle swears by these tricks!
2. Use lip gloss as a lip booster
We banned lip gloss from the beauty bag for a long time, but since last year glossy lips have been really popular again. We are happy, because lip gloss is the perfect solution for everyone who wants full lips but has little time for make-up in the morning.
For a fresh look, do not apply the lip gloss over the entire surface, but rather sparingly on the middle of your lips. Light, feminine colors such as delicate rosé or summery peach tones are best for full lips. Flavored products are also great because they usually have a plumping effect. The reason for this are herbal ingredients such as mint or ginger. They stimulate the blood flow to your lips and make them appear fuller.
Tip: If you also have a creamy highlighter at hand, you can use it to accentuate the Cupid's bow. This makes the upper lip look fuller.
Also read:No more tears! The best mascaras for sensitive eyes
3. Peeling for full lips
Brittle, chapped lips make even a real pout appear smaller. If you want fuller lips, you should definitely prevent dry lips with regular peelings. A gentle lip peeling removes dead skin and stimulates the blood circulation in the skin. Nourishing ingredients can penetrate the skin particularly well and make it supple.
Do you tend to have sensitive skin? Then simply make your lip peeling yourself with natural ingredients. You can make a real beauty classic yourself from honey, olive oil and brown sugar in a flash:
1. Mix three teaspoons of olive oil with two teaspoons of honey in a small bowl.
2. Add two teaspoons of brown sugar.
3. Gently massage the mixture onto your lips with your finger and leave it on for a few minutes.
4. Finally, remove the peeling with a cosmetic tissue. Finished!
You can find more do-it-yourself recipes for lip peeling here: Make your own lip peeling: Because tender lips are better kissed!
4. Plump lips thanks to Lip Enhancer
Do you want plump lips for a special occasion? Then you can make it look plumper in a few seconds with a so-called lip enhancer - without an injection from the beauty doctor.
Lip enhancers look like small, round plastic shapes. You put it in your mouth and suck on it for about 10 seconds. Sucking creates a vacuum on your lips. The blood flow to your lips is greatly stimulated. This way, your lips will swell and look fuller and voluminous. The result lasts for about one to a maximum of three hours.
Tip: Make sure to select the lip enhancer in the right size. Those who are already blessed with full lips should reach for a larger shape accordingly. It is also advisable to make the lips more elastic with a lip balm beforehand. So your lips are not unnecessarily stressed during the application.
Here you can buy a lip enhancer directly from Amazon. *
And this is how the lip enhancer works:
1. Place the plastic mold on your mouth so that it is firmly in place in all places.
2. Now suck on it for five to ten seconds.
3. Then check whether you are satisfied with the result. If not, repeat the process again.
4. Finally, you can make up your lips as usual.
Danger: Do not overdo it with the suction and really stop using the lip enhancer after a few seconds. Using it for too long can cause bruising or the area around your mouth to swell as well.
We hope you enjoy trying it out!
- How to use Dreamweaver without Codecademy
- How to make european pepperettes
- Chow Mei fun recipe Chinese
- Joseph Borrello in Howard Beach
- Descargar whatsapp para alcatel ot 355
- Baldur's Gate Trilogy, How To Play
- Where are catalase enzymes found in pineapples
- How do you meet your mother
- Demasiada carne descargar whatsapp
- Gai-Tronics Corporation GM8000 how to wire
- How to Cut Benda Board Edges
- What is root fruits in Tagalog
- How to do color gradients in Sai
- Spens clause make the whole premium
- Howard car repair Richton Park il
- 120 g is like many cups
- Ultrasound reimbursement sonosit for the whole breast
- Character stereotypes in anime, what shounen is
- What happened to Skills and Bevin
- Metal flakes vinyl fabric wholesale
- Stranded Deep Map Editor How To Save
- What are the signs of an empath
- Samson sx1200 specifications howard
- How To Cook Moong Dal Chilla Calories
- Who do you call colored poem
- The tomcat 2 the stu is getting married
- How to cook cotechino levoni
- Free horse lineart for howrse promo
- How to play pure massacre tabs
- Jumma Mubarak Wallpaper for WhatsApp Tumblr
- Joyoung how to use it
- Wholesale marine boiling granules
- Who is Jaylyn Bishop Husband