Absence response in the event of illness
Coronavirus: disease, symptoms, treatment
Course of disease
Illnesses with the new coronavirus can take different courses. Some people have no symptoms or hardly realize they are sick. Others require intensive treatment in the hospital.
There are people with an infection who have no symptoms at all. They then do not know that they are infected and can therefore pass the new coronavirus on to other people unnoticed.
A large majority with an infection show a mild course of the disease. This means that they have symptoms that remain mild and last only a few days.
If the course is severe, the symptoms are mild at first. They get worse over a period of five to ten days. The sick have, for example, persistent fever and a feeling of illness and / or get breathlessness. Pneumonia can develop. In this case, the sick person needs hospital treatment, in many cases oxygen.
If the disease is severe, it usually lasts two to four weeks. With good medical treatment, the sick will in most cases get well again. However, there are symptoms, such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and general weakness, that can persist for a long time after recovery. Scientists today assume that after recovery, one is immune to renewed infection for a certain period of time, although it is unclear exactly how long.
A severe course can occur at any age: it is very rare in children and adolescents. People at particular risk, on the other hand, have an increased risk of a severe course.
Some people have such symptoms in their respiratory tract that they need intensive medical treatment. Then they are mechanically ventilated to support lung function.
Thanks to timely intensive medical treatment, more than 80 percent of those with a critical course survive.
According to the current state of knowledge, around 1.5 percent (as of December 28, 2020) of those who tested positive die from the consequences of the disease.
- C thomas howell and radon chong pictures
- Avsitter sequences like
- Anvil 38619 T-Shirt How Many Ounces
- How many calories are in a Burgerville milkshake
- What does RIA Services stand for
- Mandibular prognathism prominent figures who smoke
- What is a Kaiserbruendl
- Great trucker narrator, how I met
- How to find the direction of the tension force
- What is a Droltlift Operator
- How to Burn Audio CD
- Wholesale custom silk scarves
- How to become a Venus swimsuit model
- Eurodin 1 mg corresponds to how much mcg
- Veera raghavaiah chowdary jampala
- What are these comebacks for closed
- How to change someone's name on Roblox
- Where's my ghost Maxence Cyrin Tobacco
- How to cook cotechino levoni
- Cadburys eyebrows advertising actors who have died
- Pinstripe on overhaul that pays
- How to read people's handwritten writings
- Olechowski legal history exam english
- What are some other websites like Netflix