Titan 8900 what kind of oil
The big engine oil comparison
Cylinders, pistons, valves and the like - all of these components and much more are built into an engine. And so that they can work well together, engine oil is necessary. So has it Engine oil the job, the To minimize friction of the mechanical components in the engine. If engine oil is not used, the individual components will rub against each other while the engine is running. The result: the important components in an engine break down. To prevent this, the engine oil has to be ready almost at all times - even under the most adverse conditions.
In the winter in the cold it should Engine oil as liquid as possible be. This is the only way it can quickly get to the engine parts that need to be oiled. But engine oil is also exposed to great heat. The challenge here is to maintain the oil film. It must not tear off, even if it is still too hot. In addition to protecting the individual components, this has Engine oil the job, to take care of the engine cooling. The coolant certainly takes on part of this task, but only the engine oil reaches the piston, for example.
Bundled motor oil range
The selection of engine oils is comparatively large. It is all the more difficult to choose which is the right engine oil for your own vehicle. With the help of a cooperation with some online shops, we can provide aextensive range of more than 1,000 engine oils present that wecategorized and searchable Made by brand, properties and bottle size. This means that you always have an overview of all the relevant engine oils, regardless of the requirements of your vehicle. Here we maintain a cooperation with, among others:
Our engine oil comparison
After a few short ones Information on the manufacturer of the engine oils there are details about what type of engine oil it is. Basically there is a distinction between mineral oil, partially synthetic and fully synthetic motor oil. In addition, important product data such as viscosity and dispensed quantities are added.
Our comparison of motor oils takes into account all important criteria for Assessment of engine oils and their properties.
- Fuel consumption,
- Behavior in heat and cold
- and a clear recommendation for a specific group of drivers are explained at this point.
There is a percentage rating of
- Oil additives,
- and benefits
as well as a conclusion to the engine oil comparison. The best engine oils have made it into our engine oil comparison winner list.
Motor oils in our review
In comparison there were 25 different engine oils from 8 manufacturers. These included products from Aral, MANNOL, FUCHS, Eurolub, Pennasol, Addiol, ZentimeX, Liqui Moly, Castrol, Mobil, MOTUL, Meguin, eni i-Sigma, and Texar (ZentimeX).
The following oils were compared:
What's in the motor oil cocktail?
Much like with tasty drinks, the right mixture is also important when it comes to motor oil. A total of A motor oil must have 7 properties as a basic characteristic to have. This includes the
- Protection against thickening
- Protection against oil thickening as
- in front Wear.
- The Fuel consumption got to low be.
- It may neither debris
- still Oil sludge arise.
In addition, the oil must be suitable for the respective vehicle type and, if necessary, even be suitable for vehicles with exhaust gas aftertreatment. The exact Specifications are set out in ACEA and API values. The API classes follow American quality standards; the ACEA classes, on the other hand, are of a European nature. Now the brand manufacturers mix the viscous liquids until they reach the standard values prescribed by the car manufacturers. In practice, manufacturer-specific specifications are also common. There is a VW standard as well as a specially advertised suitability for Mercedes-Benz, BMW and other car manufacturers.
Which engine oil fits in which car?
As already indicated, every vehicle already indicates which engine oil is most sensible to use. In order to find out which oil is suitable for which manufacturer, information on the vehicle make and model is important. In Germany they deliver Manufacturer key number and the Type key number the necessary information. These are in position 2 and 3 in the vehicle registration document. It is important to compare the recommendations of the engine oil manufacturer with those of the manufacturer in order to make a good choice for the vehicle - and also to protect yourself against any loss of warranty.
By the way: A 100% suitable engine oil does not mean that the oil change interval can be extended arbitrarily and indefinitely. In practical terms, this is most likely to be compared with the best-before date: Please consume the food by the specified date, it says there. It is similar with engine oil. There it says: Please change the oil after XX kilometers of driving. Of course, the engine oil does not go bad like cheese, for example, but the full functionality can no longer be guaranteed. The resulting engine damage would be comparatively more difficult to manage than a quick oil change.
The viscosity is the main differentiator
Under viscosity one understands that Measure of the friction of the engine oil. The designation in the context of the SAE class is common internationally. Temperatures, limits and assignments are included. The viscosity of the multigrade oils commonly used today is written in a two-part combination of numbers.
- The number in front of the letter “W” indicates the oil's properties when it is cold.
- The number behind it provides information about the behavior of the oil at a temperature of 100 ° C.
Which engine oil should it be - mineral oil or synthetic engine oil?
- mineral oil consists of carbon-hydrogen compounds. This is Single grade oils. Usually, however, additives have to be added in order to achieve a good viscosity.
- As Multigrade oils however mainly apply synthetic oils made from petroleum.
- The fully synthetic engine oils almost exist exclusively from molecular chainsthat cannot be found in this form in crude oil. Synthetic oils are known for their ability to start the engine well even in colder temperatures - and for the fact that the lubricating film does not tear off even when it is warm. In addition, a less wear on the engine.
All types of engine oil at a glance:
Additive is not just additive
Additives that are freely available cannot be compared with those of the additives already integrated in the engine oil from the engine oil manufacturers. These are already precisely tailored to the oil. Both the dosage and the interaction with the engine oil are uncertain. Therefore applies to consumers: The safest option is to be on a Engine oil to put that already provided with additives is. This helps to minimize unwanted negative side effects.
Selected videos on motor oils
- How to hide dyed hair
- Lining badminton strings wholesale
- Rafael patricio almonacid ruiz wholesale
- Chana dal in Tamil meaning like
- Bash Howto If statement
- What does inconspicuous trust mean in Hindi
- Josh Howard National Anthem Youtube Whitney
- Citramag how long to work
- How to Use Stanley Duebel Jig
- What does Rit e Dim
- Tca wart removal like
- Obak chowder aloy dekho texts for the piece
- How to unlock the ac4 island of secrets
- Khit Wong trade wholesale
- Chow Yun Fett Interview Youtube for CFO
- Dim display for battery windows 10
- Nose itches when I floss
- Where to find Hemclear in stores
- How much is 50 g of butter in cups
- What kind of dog is Schnooky Vanderpump
- Camden Fallsgrove Mpdu Howard
- Vacation status for WhatsApp in Punjabi
- How to identify non-value-adding steps
- What is Rubner's surface rule