Where the heart is 2000 currents
The gated SPECT examination is a special scintigraphic examination. A scintigraphy creates images of the heart. The doctor can use these images to determine how well the heart is working.
In a scintigraphy, the doctor injects medicine into a blood vessel. The drug then enters the heart via the blood. A special camera measures how the drug has distributed in the heart.
In a SPECT examination, the camera rotates around the patient during the examination. 3D images of the heart are then created on the computer. The doctor sees from all directions where the heart is well supplied with blood and where it is not.
During the examination, the doctor measures the currents of the heart. The heart currents make the heart beat and pump blood. With the measured heart currents, the doctor can record the scintigraphic images at a specific point in time with the rotating camera. This form of scintigraphy is called gated SPECT.
This medical term was translated for you by
By specifying a body region or an examination method, we can show you further helpful information on this term.
- How to open el jimador bottle
- How to prune a weeping hibiscus tree
- What does FGM-FGA mean in basketball
- How To Apply Pancake Makeup In Urdu
- How to read parameter estimates in spss
- Howell County Mo Gis Mapping
- Charles Howard buried Belvedere
- Short psychodynamic therapy like many sessions
- Gv mayday nowhere concert
- 2001 Ford Focus manual increases when accelerating
- What is Army Smartforce E-Learning
- What does sweating like a banshee mean
- First man to discover cells
- Piec nadmuchowy na gaz ziemny
- Who the hell is this Biggie Smalls
- How to Unlock Levemetes ffxiv
- Java io ioexception how to fix
- What is the name of the box in the shoes
- Ben howard friend agatha lintott ben
- Erica nockalls how old is ellen
- House trembles in the wind
- Wychowanie bezstresowe ankieta online
- How to change the VMware preassigned tool
- What does Foey Man Geist