Yellowish phlegm when I wipe while pregnant
Yellow discharge during pregnancy - features and causes
Yellow discharge in early pregnancy
Yellow discharge at the beginning of pregnancy can be considered a kind of relative norm due to the individual characteristics of a woman or intimate hygiene, and it can also indicate the presence of inflammatory processes in the urinary organs as a result of non-specific or specific infectious agents. In the early stages of pregnancy, when yellow discharge appears, especially accompanied by a not very pleasant odor, itching, pain (this picture is noted for gonorrhea), it is recommended to consult a doctor to determine and balance its causative factor, to prevent further progression of the pathological process and thereby prevent even terrible complications such as miscarriages.
Yellowing after 6 weeks of gestation can be the norm, if they have a homogeneous structure, are transparent, and there is no pain, itching and a disgusting smell. With such clinical symptoms, you should immediately contact a specialist.
The yellow discharge at the 7th week of pregnancy without other clinical symptoms is a variant of the norm. At this point, such secretions can be copious and slimy. If there is a change in the color, structure of the secret, smell and itching, a doctor should be consulted immediately.
Yellow fever at the 8th week of pregnancy is usually moderate, odorless, without pain and itching - this is the norm. Candidiasis (thrush) often develops in the 8th week of pregnancy. Its appearance during this period is associated not only with a decrease in immunity, but also with the fact that the pH in the vagina becomes acidic (to protect the fetus from infectious agents), which is a favorable environment for the development of fungal flora represents. In the case of thrush, you should contact a specialist. If the yellow discharge becomes watery at this point, it is the reason to visit the doctor to prevent leakage or infection.
Yellow discharge at the 9th week of pregnancy is transparent, without impurities, odorless, burning, pain is considered normal. In the event of changes in the structure of the secretion, the number and appearance of a secret greenish-brown color, the occurrence of pain, a contact with a gynecologist / obstetrician is urgently required.
A yellow discharge at the 10th week of pregnancy with a homogeneous structure, light, moderate and without other clinical symptoms is the norm. With the appearance of pain, changes in the consistency, amount and color of the secretion - this is the reason to go to the doctor for examination and necessary therapy.
Yellow discharge at the 11th week of pregnancy may be the rule, but if they are accompanied by a not very pleasant odor, pain, itching, burning, very light color or, on the contrary, darkness, this indicates an infection of the urinary system. If these symptoms occur, you should seek medical help to start treatment immediately.
Yellow discharge at the 12th week of pregnancy is considered the norm, if not accompanied by other symptoms that provoke discomfort, they have a homogeneous structure, odorless and in moderation. If you change the shade of the yellow secretion towards green or brown, the appearance of pain, itching, and other symptoms should immediately go to the doctor.
, , 
Yellow discharge at the 13th week of pregnancy can be the norm if it is not accompanied by symptoms such as abdominal pain, itching, and a not very pleasant smell of secretions passed. At this point, the secretion may become more fluid, as it is during this time that the function of the hormone estrogen, which promotes the thinning of the previously thick mucus, predominates.
Yellow discharge at the end of pregnancy
Yellow discharge at the 37th week of pregnancy, if they are in moderate amounts and do not care about anything else, this is the norm. However, if the discharge becomes very watery and there are a lot of them, a doctor should be seen as this may indicate a discharge of amniotic fluid and the onset of labor. Even if the yellow secretion is accompanied by a not very pleasant smell, pain, temperature, this may indicate inflammation in the urinary system, which requires immediate treatment.
, , , , 
38, 39, 40 weeks
Yellow coloration after 38, 39, 40 weeks of pregnancy can be considered the norm if it is transparent, moderate, odorless, not accompanied by itching, pain, fever and other impurities (e.g. blood). In the event that the yellow discharge becomes very watery and abundant, and thick mucus appears (discharge of the mucus plug), this indicates the beginning of labor. If the yellow secretion at this stage of pregnancy takes on an unpleasant odor, appears with a greenish or brownish tinge, gynecologists should urgently be consulted.
Abundant yellow discharge during pregnancy
An abundant yellow discharge during pregnancy can also be considered a variant of the comparator norm, but without an offensive odor and other clinical symptoms. In general, secretion may be abundant in many women in the position because during pregnancy the walls of the uterus soften, the vaginal microflora changes, resulting in a large amount of lubricant, which makes it easier to move the child through the birth canal.
- Excessive secretion may have a yellowish tint, be liquid and in the absence of odor and / or discomfort there should be no excitement. But if the feeling of fear does not go away, it is better to go to the doctor for advice.
- Abundant secretion can be the result of an acute bacterial infection process in the genitourinary organs (ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina).
In those cases when an abundant yellow discharge has a not very pleasant odor and is characterized by the following clinical symptoms - itching, hyperemia, discomfort, pain, burning sensation - a gynecologist should be consulted immediately, because this symptom is characteristic of bacterial genital infections.
, , 
Yellow-green discharge during pregnancy
Yellow-green discharge during pregnancy does not seem normal. The causative factor of the yellow-green secretion can be:
- Genital infections of bacterial origin (very often this secretion is characteristic of trichomoniasis).
- Vaginal dysbiosis is characterized not only by yellow-green secretions, but also by the foul smell of rotten fish.
In addition to the yellow-green discharge, a pregnant woman can often be bothered by burning, itching, discomfort in the genital area, pain in the lower abdomen, and urination.
- In trichomoniasis, the yellow-green secretion has a foamy character with a not very pleasant odor.
- Such secretion is usually abundant in the acute phase.
If a yellow-green secret is discovered, there is an urgent need to go to the doctor, undergo a number of examinations and the necessary treatment to get rid of the infection and create favorable conditions for the course of pregnancy.
Yellow-white discharge during pregnancy
The yellow-white discharge during pregnancy may be normal or it may be due to allergic reactions to synthetic underwear, personal hygiene products, or fungal flora. It is not uncommon for thrush inflammation (candidiasis) to occur during pregnancy, which is due to reduced immunity and is associated with uncontrolled reproduction of conditionally pathogenic plants, especially fungi. As a result, a pregnant woman appears:
- yellow-white discharge of secretion, often cheesy in character with an acidic, yeast-like,
- On the background of the discharge, severe itching can be seen, burning in the area of the entrance to the vagina.
- possible swelling of the labia.
If this symptom is detected, it is necessary to immediately consult a gynecologist in order to begin timely rational treatment of the thrush and to prevent infection of the fetus.
Yellow-brown discharge during pregnancy
The yellow-brown discharge during pregnancy can be considered normal due to the physiological processes associated with pregnancy (mainly in the early stages), or it can be the result of serious violations. In any case, if at any stage of pregnancy a tan secret is discovered, it is necessary to contact a specialist.
- In the very early stages of pregnancy (the first few weeks), yellow-brown discharge may be normal, as it is at this stage that the embryo attaches to the endometrium and this process may be accompanied by the secretion of a small amount of blood. As a result, a woman's physiological secretion - white or white-yellow - mixes with a small amount of blood and turns yellow-brown in color.
- The appearance of yellow-brown with predominantly brown secretion both at the beginning and at a later stage of pregnancy should be seriously alarming. The cause of a premature brown discharge can be:
- An ectopic (fallopian tube) pregnancy, which is dangerous for a woman and whose diagnosis and therapy is delayed, can lead to infertility.
- Detachment of the egg, which threatens spontaneous miscarriages. Therefore, with timely diagnosis, strict bed rest and adequate therapy should be observed to maintain the pregnancy.
- In such a situation, when pregnancy ends, toxicosis will stop and the pregnancy test will give a negative result.
- Spontaneous miscarriage, often with dizziness, weakness, and pain in the lower abdomen.
- Possible erosion of the cervix.
The causes of brown discharge in late pregnancy are:
- An abnormally located placenta is near the cervix, causing deformation, dysfunction, poor blood flow, and impaired fetal development. Timely diagnosis of this pathology prevents complications in both the pregnant woman and the child.
- Placental rupture is also a dangerous condition that can lead to premature birth and death of the fetus. Constant monitoring of the doctor in this situation is necessary to provide support to the pregnant woman and child.
- After 38 weeks of pregnancy, the appearance of brown secretion may be the norm as the cork mucous membrane, which is a preliminary stage of physiological birth, is excreted.
The yellow-brown secretion during pregnancy can also be the result of genital infections of bacterial origin at any stage. In this case, there may be itching, burning, pain and a not very pleasant smell of secretion. In any case, if there is a yellow-brown discharge, it is imperative to go to the doctor so as not to miss the time and, if necessary, start therapy on time.
Light yellow discharge during pregnancy
Light yellow discharge during pregnancy is often the norm, especially when there are no clinical symptoms. In the first trimester of pregnancy, the appearance of a light yellow discharge is associated with the formation of a plug of mucus in the cervix, which performs a protective function - to prevent infections from entering the outer bladder of the fetus. Such secretion can be abundant and stop after three to four months of pregnancy.
, , 
Yellow mucus discharge during pregnancy
Yellow mucus discharge during pregnancy, which is not accompanied by clinical symptoms, is the norm. Mucus secretion during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy occurs due to the function of the hormone progesterone, which triggers the formation of viscous and thick secretions to form a plug of mucus that prevents pathogens from entering the uterus.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy, the discharge from the mucous membrane can be abundant, transparent, whitish or yellowish and odorless.
- From the second trimester of pregnancy, the estrogen function is predominant, as a result of which the mucous secretions become thinner and thinner, the color of the secreted secretion does not change and the smell is absent.
In cases where the yellow mucous secretion is accompanied by itching, burning, pain or an unpleasant smell, an urgent visit to the doctor is necessary for diagnosis and therapy.
Yellow thick discharge during pregnancy
A yellow-thick discharge during pregnancy can be considered the norm if it is not clinically manifest. Usually such secretions are possible in the early stages of pregnancy when a plug of mucus forms, which acts as a protection against infection against the penetration of the outside into the uterus. Due to the function of the hormone progesterone, a dense secretion can occur in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Yellow thick secretion can be of a purulent nature and is accompanied by itching, pain, burning and a not very pleasant odor, which indicates a genital infection of bacterial origin (most often gonorrhea).
A strong discharge of a dark yellow color during pregnancy can occur due to the active reproduction of Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus and is accompanied by the development of purulent inflammation.
If you have a yellow, thick secretion, you should see a gynecologist.
Yellow discharge during pregnancy
Yellow discharge of fluids during pregnancy can usually occur from the second trimester of pregnancy, when the estrogen hormone predominates, helping to thin the previously thick mucus. The result is the appearance of a rich, odorless, liquid secretion color, which can be transparent or yellowish. Such a secretion does not cause any discomfort, except as a feeling of moisture in the perineum. With this feeling, dealing with daily sanitary napkins, preferably without fragrances, helps to avoid allergies.
If the yellow fluid secretion during pregnancy is accompanied by an unpleasant odor, itching, pain, or fever, it may indicate a urinary tract infection, vaginal dysbacteriosis, or a possible allergic reaction. The presence of yellow fluid secretion can also indicate that amniotic fluid is leaking. This requires an immediate doctor's visit and timely treatment.
Watery yellow discharge during pregnancy
Watery yellow discharge during pregnancy can be a normal variant if there is no odor and no discomfort. However, you can also indicate the presence of the following pathology:
- Genital herpes, in which there is poor secretion of water with the formation of vesicles in the inflamed areas of the perineum. Often times there is itching and pain at the site of the vesicle.
- You may have bacterial vaginosis, in which the watery secretion often has an unpleasant odor, itching, pain and urge to urinate.
- The leakage of amniotic fluid, watery secretions may have a yellow tinge and a sweet odor.
- As a result of infections - specific - bacterial, sexual or non-specific.
The appearance of yellow watery secretion during pregnancy, especially in connection with clinical symptoms, is the reason for the urgent visit to the gynecologist.
Yellow cheesy discharge during pregnancy
Yellow cheesy discharge during pregnancy shows the active development, most often of the fungal flora, which leads to candidiasis (thrush). Activation of the fungal flora occurs due to a decrease in immunity during pregnancy, and it can also be due to the use of antibacterial drugs. Yellow cheesy secretion in the thrush test is accompanied by severe itching, burning at the entrance to the vagina and an unpleasant sour yeast odor. Such a condition requires timely therapy to prevent infection in the child and ensure a favorable course of pregnancy. Self-medication is contraindicated because not all drugs are possible during pregnancy. In addition, it is necessary to clarify the diagnosis with a doctor and conduct additional research methods (smear on the flora).
At all stages of pregnancy, if there are no other symptoms, the appearance of a yellow discharge can be normal. But do not forget that amniotic fluid may leak, which, with the exception of the yellow secretion, may not manifest itself.Therefore, it is necessary to be constantly under the control of the doctor, to come to an examination on time and to pass the tests on time (especially swabs).
- Whoop someone meaning in Tagalog
- Frank Charles Park Howard Beach NY
- Where are dune yoghurt made?
- Shedinja Wonder Guard, How To Hit Jet
- How to find ka from ch3cooh name
- C25 stihl trimmer end how to wind up
- How to search in typical
- What is modeled writing
- Wholesale styrene sign blanks
- Itron neptune meter how to read
- How to sharpen Covergirl Queen eyeliner
- Crb checks how long they take out
- Alain merheb howara texts pieces
- Postfix email spoofing how to stop
- How to hop in hl1 key rabbit
- How to say fake Gucci belt bag
- As400 sql case in where clause
- Ruch konika szachowego genetyka
- Fwz wireless wholesalers
- How to write twenty-four hundred dollars
- Greenpoint brooklyn ny where i grew up
- How to make a paper sword holder
- What happened to TMZS Max Hodges
- Who rarely dreams of files