The whole journey candida recipes for breakfast
Candida Diet Eat right for a healthy bowel
Yeasts love life in our intestines and multiply particularly diligently if we eat incorrectly. If mushrooms such as Candida albicans increase excessively, doctors speak of mycosis. These yeasts convert carbohydrates from our food into carbon dioxide and fusel alcohol - the latter cause particularly unpleasant symptoms.
How does a fungal disease show up?
In addition to flatulence, intestinal cramps and stool irregularities, the most common signs include headache, body aches, back pain, susceptibility to infections, sinus infections, lack of concentration, exhaustion and depression. As a result, new food intolerances can also occur. A whole range of sometimes quite unspecific problems can be traced back to mycosis, even if the diagnosis is not always easy to make. Once the suspicion is there, a stool sample can be analyzed to determine whether there is a mycosis.
Fungal diseases often result from nutritional errors such as excessive consumption of sugar and white flour. A weak immune system makes it even easier for Candida albicans to implant and multiply.
Candida Diet: Dos and Don'ts
- The most important thing is that you avoid sugar and white flour products. This means that in addition to sweets, honey and fruit are on the prohibited list, as well as cakes and biscuits, dried fruits, juices and lemonades. Sugar substitutes such as xylitol or aspartame should also not be consumed. You should be one hundred percent consistent in avoiding sugar. No white flour - that means no bread, no pasta, no other wheat products.
- It does not make sense to completely avoid carbohydrates, as this will mess up your intestinal flora.
- In addition, you should not consume alcohol or yeast products and avoid all forms of mold, for example mold cheese.
- Comfort yourself with everything you can eat during the candida diet: all forms of vegetables, mushrooms, whole grain rice, quinoa, millet, soy products such as tofu are allowed as well as dairy products, eggs, nuts, meat and fish, butter, oils and fresh herbs.
- An extremely high-fiber diet is just as undesirable as too many probiotics such as sauerkraut, as it could put too much strain on your digestion. You can save this for later when you get rid of the mushrooms.
How long does a candida diet last?
This diet is usually carried out under medical supervision. It is important to be absolutely consistent in the first week so that candida albicans and friends are deprived of food. Often a stool sample is then analyzed again to see if the fungi are less and the strict diet can be relaxed a little. Then you might be able to add a little wholemeal bread for breakfast and a small, not too sweet apple. The doctor will decide this on a case-by-case basis.
On the first, strict week usually others follow three weeks of a slightly relaxed candida diet. After that, you should hopefully be free of the mycosis and feel better again. And don't overdo it with sugar and white flour in the future.
(Source: Cover Media)
- Who has the best roundhead gamefowl
- How to program the body control module
- Dr. Antonie van Niekerk Scottish holistic physiotherapy
- Siddique Electronics Aabpara Chowk
- Pepe the Paukerschreck wikihow
- What does your unbelievable mean
- When was the Brandesburton Hospital closed
- What does non-deferential meaning mean
- Inkel ma 910 specs howard
- David Sojourner Ellis Lawhorne and Sims
- Howard Johnson Hotel Abu Dhabi prostitute
- Anton Chekhov a cruel lesson
- How to change Hulu's year of birth
- Ball hitch 3500kg is how many pounds
- How to calculate cpm on digital out-of-home
- What is Betanoid Injection used for?
- Howsam mill old leaking great
- Celebs who openly worship Satan
- Christmas lights wholesale USA
- How to read tiffa scan report scam
- Martin Chown procurement definition
- Kolektor wydechowy vectra b 2.5 v65
- What was Creflo Dollar real name
- What does blank canvas mean