How to make a 20% glucose solution preparation
The use of propolis tincture at home
The healing properties of propolis have long been known. Ancient people used it in folk medicine to fight various diseases. It helps cough children and adults. Also, many people like to use milk with propolis cough for children. But the alcoholic solution of propolis will help adults.
In this article we will talk about the indications for the use of propolis tincture, learn how to take propolis tincture with alcohol, and how to make tincture of propolis with alcohol at home.
Table of Contents
What is it, how to insist and use it
Let's start with what it is and what propolis looks like.
Bees produce a special substance to protect against disease and to smear cracks in the beehive. Many people believe that propolis is bee droppings, but not. Bees collect resin on their paws from plants and bring them to the hive. The collected resin is recycled in the beehive. It adds the secret of the upper glands, wax and honey.
The resin processed in this way is collected by the beekeeper from the belts and the edges of the frames. Cleans the dirt and washes it in clean, icy water.
It is brown, more chocolate-colored, sometimes greenish in color. It feels like soft plasticine Hence, it is easy to roll into balls. When the absorption is a little bitter and a little hot. It smells of wax and honey. A family produces 30 to 80 grams of propolis per season.
For therapeutic purposes, it is used in its natural form for sucking, making aqueous solutions and tinctures on alcohol.
It has antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.. According to researchers, unlike drugs, bacteria and viruses do not make people dependent on propolis-based products.
- To increase the efficiency of the adrenaline flow.
- For pain relief.
- Cleansing blood vessels from cholesterol.
- Increases oxygen saturation in the blood.
- heal wounds
- Helps restore the affected skin.
- Improves metabolism.
- Rejuvenating effect on the body.
- Suppresses the increase in cancer cells in the body.
- Great antioxidant.
- Cures diphtheria, scarlet fever, tuberculosis.
- Increases the body's immunity.
What diseases can be treated with bee propolis on alcohol?
The infusion (tincture) of propolis on alcohol helps cure many diseases. It helps improve appetite, normalize sleep, with increased pressure and as a sedative for the nervous system.
In the respiratory system:
- Skin rash;
Diseases of the eyes and ears.
Instructions for preparation and use
Now let's talk about whether you can ingest the propolis tincture.
Propolis tincture depending on the disease applied both externally and internally. There are no contraindications, except for allergies. It can be used for both adults and children. There are no contraindications to treatment with aqueous tincture in pregnant women and nursing mothers.
When ingested, the tincture should be diluted with liquid. In this case, it is necessary to add the liquid to the tincture, and not vice versa, otherwise the therapeutic effect will be lost.
Dosage for adults 20 drops per day. It is accepted within a month, a break for 2-3 weeks is taken.
The dosage is different for the child. A 10 year old child needs 10 drops a day.
For external use:
- Treat wounds - 3 times a day.
- Purulent otitis - step on the ear turrets for 1-2 minutes or 3-4 drops 2-3 times a day.
- Pharyngitis and tonsillitis - Oil the almonds. Dilution of the tincture 1: 2, treatment a couple of times a day 1-2 weeks For inhalations - 2 times a day during the week. Tincture diluted 1:20.
- Chronic sinusitis - Solution with sodium chloride (1:10), wash the maxillary sinuses twice a day for two weeks.
- Periodontal disease - inserted into the turunda pockets for 5 minutes.
- Gargle - Dilute 15 ml of tincture in a glass of water. Rinse at least 5 times a day for 4 days.
For internal use:
The tincture is used to prevent acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory infections, which are used to treat flu, bronchitis, tuberculosis, pneumonia, hypertension, gastric ulcer and colitis.
The course and dosage depend on the type and severity of the disease; it is usually 20 to 60 drops for adults. It may take 5 to 30 days to receive the tincture.
For young children, the dose should be the twentieth of the adult dose. Half the dose is sufficient for children over 10 years of age.
How to prepare the tincture at home
How to make and insist on alcohol tincture
How to make a propolis tincture on alcohol In fact, everything is very simple.
For treatment, tinctures of different percentages are required. Hence it does 5%, 10%, 20% and 30%.
To cook yourself 70% medical alcohol and propolis are required.
Propolis needs to be frozen so that it is easier to grind. After freezing, carefully chop it as small as possible.
Pour the crumbs into a dark glass container. This is necessary in order to preserve all the valuable properties of propolis. Pour alcohol and put in a cool dark place.
For the preparation of alcoholic tincture from propolis 10% tincture, you need to take 10 grams of propolis and 90 ml of alcohol. It follows that if you need 20% tincture, then consume 20 grams of propolis and 80 ml of alcohol.
Infused liquid 7-10 days. It needs to be shaken regularly. The solution must be filtered when infusing. The liquid is transferred to another, clean container and stored in a cool place. This tincture is stored for up to 3 years.
How to make vodka tincture
And now let's talk about the recipe for propolis tincture over vodka.
Before you start cooking, choose quality products.. It should be a good 40 degree vodka. Don't skimp on quality. It is advisable to buy propolis from a beekeeper and not from the market where it can be counterfeited.
First of all, it should be frozen in the refrigerator and wrapped in a napkin. 0.5 vodka requires 100 g of propolis.
Pour the powder into a vessel made of dark glass and pour over with vodka. Insist in a dark, cool place for two weeks. Shake the container regularly to help the powder dissolve.
After a while, you will get a muddy liquid with a yellow or greenish pleasant taste. The precipitation on the ground shouldn't scare you as it should be. It must be emptied and then the liquid poured into bottles and stored in a cool place for later use. The tincture can be stored for three years.
Preparation of an aqueous solution
Making aqueous propolis tincture is also not difficult. For some categories of people who consume alcohol, the tincture is contraindicated. These are pregnant and breastfeeding women, children and alcohol addicts.
For some diseases, it is impossible to use propolis in the water. Therefore, in such cases, you can make a solution on the water.
Prepare the propolis solution in water
- Pour 50 grams of pre-powdered propolis into a glass container.
- Fill 500 ml of distilled water heated to 50 degrees.
- Let steep for 24 hours by shaking the bottle.
- At the end of the infusion time, the liquid must be filtered.
- Pour the solution into bottles and store in a dark, cold place.
- It should be consumed within a week, then the solution will lose its healing properties.
Adult extract for joints
Both fresh propolis and residues from the previous version are suitable for the production of propolis extract.
10 parts of distilled water are taken from one part of the powder. Water should be heated to 95 degrees, but do not boil. Pour the powder and put it in a water bath.
Hold it for about an hour. Lose weight and cool. The extract made in this way should be poured into a container with a dark glass and stored in a cool place.
The use of this liquid is a week.
- For inhalation.
- Periodontal disease and stomatitis (mouthwash - pour 2 tablespoons of solution on a glass of water).
- Gynecological diseases (showering on 0.5 l of water 20-30 g of solution).
- Conjunctivitis and cataracts.
- Wound healing agents.
- Cardiovascular system (10 ml of infusion are taken per 100 ml of water).
- Gastrointestinal tract.
Propolis tincture with milk for children at night
On the advice of pediatricians, the use of propolis with milk for treatment has a more pronounced effect.
How to cook
Boil 0.5 liters of milk. Add propolis powder and heat for about 15 minutes, remove and cool. Remove the wax from the surface. Strain and pour into a clean container. Store in a cool place.
The dose is: 1 tablespoon for 20 minutes before eating.
- Gastrointestinal tract.
- Boost immunity.
Without boiling, diluted in a glass with 20 drops of infusion.
Children up to seven years: 3 drops in a quarter of a cup.
Older than 7 years of age increase by a decrease in age.
Since the tincture has a special taste and is bitter, it is recommended to add honey to improve the effect of the treatment.
For the quick treatment of colds and viral diseases (cough, runny nose, flu).
How to take cough propolis: indications for treatment
How to treat cough with propolis When choosing between medical treatment for cough or folk remedies, many tend to go for the second. Cough tincture has been bought and manufactured for a long time, especially since it is an effective and natural remedy. It is important that there is no allergy to this product.
If a disease occurs, a propolis milk solution should be made. Drip alcoholic propolis tincture in a ratio of 3: 1 into pre-boiled milk beforehand. The drink should be drunk hot at night. Take the medicine one hour before meals.
Propolis tincture: instructions for use for children.
For the child, 10% solution should be taken. Dissolve in milk as your child ages (if 8 years old then 8 drops).
Alcoholic infusions are not recommended for children under one year of age. For this purpose, an aqueous solution or compresses are applied to the nose and chest.
In conclusion, I want to say that propolis is a storehouse with healing properties because what's in there! It is used in the treatment of almost all diseases. There is no getting used to it. It even heals joints. The preparation of tinctures and ointments is not difficult, it is used in the treatment of adults and children. Although propolis is a natural and effective product, a therapist should be consulted prior to use.
- What skin tone is ivory for men?
- Chowrasta Synopsis of the Four
- Religious definition of the testimony of it
- What about Dr. Shem Musoke happens
- How to delete album art from iPod
- Learn how to use the prison language glossary sabela
- How to change the LUN target ID holder
- How to Make Hawaiian Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- Who is Bob Bashara Lawyer
- Exo Kris scenarios when you broke up
- How autotransformer works
- Wholesale wedding rings in San Francisco
- Carolina Hurricanes players women who have cheated
- Where white people meet, the division reddit
- Parafia bolechowice msze swiete jezuici
- How did Henry Morisson influence the design of the curriculum
- How not to pronounce yet
- What does Kunti mean in Arabic
- What does d mtn mean to continue
- 27ea63v p specs howard
- Yuva Express Delhi to Howrah Fare
- How to check your ID card status online
- How do I reinstall Windows 8 Fujitsu
- How to convince on the phone
- Kurta Pajama Punjabi Status for WhatsApp
- Kolektor wydechowy vectra b 2.5 v65
- Ems sasuke vs kakashi which episode
- How to play indie rock guitar
- Phowa teachings from Sakya Trizin's wife
- What does the color loden look like
- Devil Lawyer Game, how to beat dad
- What is the critical path delay in the multiplier
- NBA players who are Illuminati singers
- Who is Aureylian Friend Pillow