How to use cbord northeast
Discovery cards are written maps that are designed to make it easier to find certain structures. They can only be obtained from a cartographer.
- There are two discovery cards: the ocean discovery card and the forest discovery card.
- The Ocean Explorer Map is designed for finding ocean monuments. Since these are more common than forest properties, they also cost less for the cartographer.
- The forest discovery card is used to search for forest properties. Because of their rarity, they cost more on average to cartographers than ocean discovery maps.
- Generates a cartographer new Offering a discovery card, he selects an area of the world that has not yet been generated. Therefore, Explorer cards always contain a structure where no one has been before, which is useful in multiplayer mode. This structure is not necessarily always the next, but it is one of the closest.
- Once the cartographer has made his offer, you will always get the same discovery card from him. This also applies to another cartographer who is near the first one, because he will find the same structure. Only when a player has approached the structure and thus generated the area of the world will a second cartographer, who is in the vicinity of the first, look for another structure for his explorer map, if he has not yet created his map offer. It is easier to seek out a distant cartographer who will definitely find another structure.
- However, you only find out which area the explorer map represents after you have negotiated. For the reasons mentioned above, it is possible that you will buy the same discovery card again.
- Explorer cards enter their landscape as soon as the corresponding area of the world is generated. Unlike normal cards, you don't have to hold them in your hand. You can also leave a discovery card at home, it is filled as soon as a player is in the card area.
Get explorer cards 
Explorer cards can only be obtained by trading. They cannot be crafted, nor can they be found in chests, nor can they be found in the creative mode inventory, nor can they be obtained with the command.
In order to activate the discovery card offers with a cartographer, you must first accept three other offers (see Handel # Kartograph). The offer with the discovery card is only activated if the cartographer can find a corresponding building, which is not the case in flatland worlds, for example.
The ocean discovery card costs a compass and 12 to 20 emeralds. The forest discovery card has a compass and 16 to 28 emeralds.
The object can be recreated with the command and then looks like an explorer card on the outside, but it remains a normal card. Cards are generally generated by the game. Explorer cards have the special feature that their center does not depend on the position of the player, as is the case with normal cards, and they have different colors. However, this information is stored by the game in the map data, which cannot be influenced with the command.
If you are outside of the displayed area, the landscape is shown in orange, dark brown and beige tones instead of as an empty beige area (map texture). Water is shown with horizontal lines, land as an empty area (normal map texture). The building that deals with the card is shown with a small icon. The direction in which the player is in relation to the section is shown as a small white point. Here, the top of the map is always north, so that you z. B. must move in the southwest when the point is in the upper right corner (i.e. northeast of the section).
If you approach the point shown, the size of the point doubles. If you move into the cutout, the discovery card fills up like a normal card. The building is still shown with the symbol. At a high scale, you can also recognize the forest property itself as a large brown block. This is not possible with ocean monuments because they are under water and so covered by the map water texture.
In contrast to normal maps, it is not possible to reduce the size of explorer maps. The standard scale for explorer maps is also 1: 4, for normal maps 1: 1.
To copy an explorer card, you put it together with an empty card in the crafting window. If you want to make several copies at the same time, add several blank cards (not stacked).
|Copied discovery card||Blank card +|
NBT data 
- Map, Discovery card and treasure map have the item ID "filled_map"
- General object properties
- Day: Note the peculiarity of the Day-Property.
- map: The card ID from the card data.
- map_scale_direction: Used internally only when making a map with a different scale. The property is then removed immediately. Value to be added to the current scale. Always 1.
- Surname:Discovery cards and treasure maps have the in the JSON text of their name translateProperty with the text variable from the language file so that the appropriate translation can be displayed:, or.
- MapColor: The RGB color of the lettering on the card item. Normal cards have black lettering, while discovery cards are colored.
- map_tracking_position: Used internally only when making a map with a different scale. The property is then removed immediately. 1 or 0 (true / false) - true if the player has added markings to the map and these should be updated. Not used at the moment.
- Decorations: An optional list of additional tags
- The properties of a marker
- id: ID of a marker. Can only be used once, further markings with the same ID are ignored. Discovery maps and treasure maps are marked "+" for the structure.
- type: Type of marking (see textures / map / map_icons.png). The value 0 corresponds to the first marking. For the meaning of the markings, see the map.
- x: X coordinate
- z: Z coordinate
- red: Rotation of the marking, values from 0.0 to 360.0. If the value is 0, the marking is rotated downwards. The markers are rotated clockwise.
- The properties of a marker
An ocean explorer map with clearly identifiable water
The player has found the forest property marked with a forest discovery card.
Comparison between the forest explorer map (left) and ocean explorer map (right)
|Version history of the Java Edition|
|Versions of the Bedrock Edition|
- Rathan actor who has died
- Horse bones crack when I bend
- How to get to Sonagachi from Girish Park
- Nowhere dense topology math
- How did Mike Boyum die
- How to learn to make Jacob's 12 sons by heart
- A BIOS post error occurs during installation
- What does the word Kripa mean
- How to properly hug your pictures of girls
- Seasons Charcoal Burned Pizza Howell NJ Menu
- How to multilog on runic eoc melee combat
- What does it mean to tame your demons
- Prepackaged Sandwiches Wholesaler Oregon
- WhatsApp group chat jokes
- Howey Physics Building Gatech Techworks
- Wholesale Nike shoes from China with Paypal
- How to update eset nod32 antivirus manually
- Iqulah who am I texts
- Berry-compliant, what does that mean
- What does isolated listening mean
- Who is the man in McDonald's commercial
- But use of commas with
- Play Ultra Durex How To Use It
- When did Gible develop the definition further