Wholesale full clothing line
Jujutsu Kaisen has been all the buzz lately, quickly rising in the ranks of the most popular manga and anime to become an absolute global phenomenon. Now, that buzz has reached the ears of the team over at UNIQLO, leading to the announcement of an awesomeJujutsu Kaisen x UNIQLO clothing collab.
Written and illustrated by Gege Akutami,Jujutsu Kaisenfollows Yuji Itadori as he learns about the secret world of Jujutsu Sorcerers and their battle to contain curses from harming the world. Having swallowed a cursed object, Itadori becomes intertwined with the destiny of an evil curse himself, sending him on a journey to obtain the rest of the cursed objects related to the specific evil entity that inhabits his body.
Related: UNIQLO Announces Wave Two of Demon Slayer Clothing Line
UNIQLO is well known for spreading its high-quality Japanese fashion sense around the world, but perhaps what they are best known for are the amazing licensing deals they score to create some incredible merch. Combining their sense of style with highly popular IPs, UNIQLO brings their own added touch of flair to create unique merch for properties that otherwise might not get the western representation they deserve. Having created designs for popular franchises in the past, UNIQLO holds an upstanding track record when it comes to this kind of stuff, so to seeJujutsu Kaisen get this same kind of treatment is quite exciting.
This newest collection sports a wide range of T-shirts for both kids and adults, featuring different designs for both age groups (and yes, some of the child designs are sure to make adults jealous). Each shirt features a different scene, character, or quote from the franchise (some a mixture of the three), combined with their own artistic design to create apparel that not only represents the series, but looks good while doing it. While a few of the shirts only sport art on the front, most of them feature dual-sided designs, repping love from the series whether being seen from the front or the back.
In total, the collection comes in at eleven shirts (seven adult, four children), each in a different color, leaving fans of the series with almost too many options to choose from. Check out some of the designs below:
The shirts, while already listed on the UNIQLO site, are not available for purchase quite yet. The Jujutsu Kaisen x UNIQLO collaborative collection will be available on both UNIQLO's website right here and in their physical retail locations on June 3.
Next: UNIQLO's New Collection Spotlights Batman, Superman, And More
- Protocol exchange RPC server not available while printing
- When was Vaylen Kirtley born
- Reg Pro Cleaner at startup
- Zichtbaarheid whatsapp uitzetten samsung tablet
- What does ldg
- Line 2, how to awaken double class
- Response distance when traveling at 40 mph
- Glossifier of whole car scrap
- Indangas agency in Pune Dange Chowk
- How tall is Roberto Campanella
- What is a moss ghost
- What engines are in Indy cars
- Whatever definition of communism
- Cpt 91110 how does it work
- Armata ML-20 152mm Howitzer
- Who made alai darwaza pictures
- Biotiderm 1 kg how many pounds
- Visual Studio, how to set build action
- Where is Mount Oyama
- Katrina Fantasy How To Be A Gamer
- Iphone oplayer how to add to playlist
- Multiotp free radius ldap howto
- When was Jasmin Rowlandson born Christian again?
- Saitama versus Superman who would win Batman