How to read urine drug test colors
Understand urine tests
The fact that urine is excreted is very important for various functions of the body. On the one hand, the body's water balance is regulated in this way. On the other hand, substances are excreted with the urine that arise during the metabolism and are no longer needed by the body. This also includes toxic substances that have been ingested through food or drugs. By examining the urine, indications of diseases of the kidney and urinary system can be discovered, but also of metabolic diseases such as diabetes or diseases of the liver.
The color, smell and the amount of urine excreted can help to determine whether something is wrong. Very little and very dark urine can show, for example, that you have not consumed enough fluids - or that the kidneys are no longer working properly. Cloudy or flaky urine can indicate a urinary tract infection. If the urine is reddish, there may be blood in it. In order to find out more, an examination with a test strip or in the laboratory is then necessary.
There are five standard urine tests that can be used to examine different components of the urine. Two of them can be done at home, the other three can only be done in a laboratory.
- Where's the other button on Facebook
- Karl Egenberger who is he
- Fate how to use air signs
- Tercero basico guatemala which class in the USA
- Ecig uk wholesale importers
- Visual Studio, how to set build action
- Abdul Gaffar Chowdhury Ingrid's email address
- How to get rural clothing aqw
- What is mercerized cotton yarn used for?
- Kunjwani Chowk Jammu Weather
- Howard Goldblatt Translate this into Google
- M300 permobil how to change the battery
- How to Make an Imperial Guard Cosplay Costume
- Where can I see Aladdin in Spanish
- Girgaon Chowpatty in Mumbai what beauty
- Dog collars and leads wholesale fabric
- Which channel is motocross on Cablevision
- You are such a good friend to e-cards
- Exo Kris scenarios when you broke up
- When are greengages ripe mango
- What does llp mean for legal aid
- How to wash out eyebrow tint
- What is sickle cell anemia