How did Alireza Moaddel die this week
Corona in Tirschenreuth: "Almost everyone knows someone who has died"
When Roland Grillmeier (CSU) talks about his first year as district administrator in Tirschenreuth, he speaks of a "rollercoaster of emotions". From appalling death rates at the beginning of the pandemic, which ended fatally for 266 mostly old people in his district. From long summer weeks without new corona cases, in which it seemed as if calm had returned. And of mutations that caused the number of infections in the northern Bavarian district in the Upper Palatinate to shoot up catastrophically in autumn and winter.
In February, the numbers hit a sad record with a seven-day incidence of 393. No other district in Germany had more infections at that time.
"That was not an easy time," says the 50-year-old, who only took office in the district with 72,000 inhabitants at the beginning of May 2020. “I often had to experience that people dumped their frustration on me. Suddenly you go from being much criticized to being much praised and vice versa. "
Grillmeier describes the proximity to hotspots in the Czech Republic as fatal. Christmas markets and gastronomic establishments were open there in December. In January, the neighboring Czech district of Eger had incidence values of up to 1,300. Due to the intensive commuting between the countries, the virus also spread dramatically in the Tirschenreuth district.
- Socjologia wychowania zagadnienia na egzamin
- Base sealing strip howdens
- What is a rice burner motorcycle
- Dr. Chow Shui Tse baseball
- Zahida khan chowdhury bangladesh
- Wade Sorochan, what happened to Rick
- Zz Top Baerte how long to grow
- Danby dar195bl how to set the temperature
- HP laptop runs slowly when docked
- 333 mm is what is stated in inches
- Who is Amy Adam's mother
- Flans Gun Mod, how to make guns
- What happened to zezozose zadfrack glutz photos
- Who Owns Elizabeth River Crossings
- 24x7 company in Hyderabad where Lazer is
- Where a fetus developed crossword puzzle
- Who played Catweazle Radio
- Who circled the earth in Shakespeare's life
- When the dike breaks the mood
- Logitech everywhere mouse mx vs refresh rate
- Word maker 6 letters what is the word
- Dr. Phil explodes when you shoot
- Nightcrawler worms, how to get rid of them
- How to hold back someone's hands