How to Play Settlers 4 hamachi
Play Minecraft for two - that's how it works with Hamachi
What you need:
- Minecraft server software
Create a Minecraft server
If you want to play Minecraft for two, you first need to set up a server. On this server you have control over who can play and who has to stay outside. This is the only way to guarantee that you and your friends are the only ones to explore and build together.
- First download the server software. In contrast to the actual game, this program is available for free.
- Once the download is complete, create a separate folder for the server and move the Minecraft_Server.exe file you just downloaded to it.
- Start the EXE file and wait for all files to be created. It can take a moment. You can then close the program again.
- In the folder there is now a file called "server-properties". It contains the settings of your server and must be edited by you. So open it with Notepad.
- Look for the entry "server-ip =". Here you have to enter the Hamachi IP of your computer. If you have not yet installed and set up Hamachi, skip to the second section of the instructions and add the IP later.
- Save your changes and close the file. You can then restart the Minecraft_Server.exe file. The program will then create a server where two of you can play Minecraft if you want.
Play in pairs via Hamachi
As soon as the server is up, you can theoretically log in to it. In order for you and your friend to be able to play Minecraft together, you must first establish a connection between your computers. That works through Hamachi. If you have already installed and set up Hamachi, you can skip to point 5 of this section.
- Hamachi is a tool for creating virtual networks. You can get it for free.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the tool and click the Power On button. Hamachi will now assign your computer its own IP. This is then displayed next to the power button.
- Now create a new network. This is possible via the "Network" item in the menu bar. Make a careful note of the name and password. You must pass this information on to the friends with whom you want to play Minecraft as a couple, as they must also join the network.
- Once all the players are connected to the same network, you can start Minecraft. Select Multiplayer in the main menu and enter the Hamachi IP of the computer on which the server is running as the IP. Following these instructions would be yours.
If the entries are correct, you can start playing together. The most common reasons for problems are an outdated Minecraft version and the Windows firewall. If necessary, update the game and make sure Windows isn't blocking the connection.
How helpful do you find this article?
- What do Qinling pandas eat
- What does 1 red 1 unit mean
- How to bias amplifiers
- What am I puzzle level 200
- When does the flap on the wood stove have to be closed?
- What good Viking names
- Audio da Paciencia WhatsApp Messenger
- How old is Keegan Hawk
- What happened in Paris last week
- Talofofo Bay Guam Map where is Guam
- How old is Mest Gryder
- How to roll with sticky notes
- What does Yoroshi Queen
- What rhymes with mary jane
- Who are Jack Grifol's Sibling Tattoos
- What is deoxidizer packages
- Rietveld refinement tutorial fullprof how to use
- SD card read error, how to fix
- Baigani Chowk Bikaner town
- Tabel advises badan ideal bayi menurut who
- What is the definition of humble cake
- What's up doc 1080p tv
- 100 anniversary charger how many made
- 223a Buckley St Essendon massage everywhere