What does wsuv
Lapponia W-SUV 225/70 R16 103H DOT 2013
EU tire label
From November 1, 2012, the European Tire Labeling Regulation, or EU tire label for short, will apply to all tires produced after June 30, 2012.
The Tire Labeling Ordinance defines the information requirements on fuel efficiency, wet grip and external rolling noise of tires. The aim is more safety, environmental protection and economy in road traffic by promoting fuel-saving, safe and quiet tires. The label enables the consumer to obtain broader information before buying a tire and to include these criteria in his purchase decision in addition to those of other tire tests.
Classes from G (least efficient) to A (greatest efficiency)
The fuel saving basically depends on the vehicle and the driving conditions. If the vehicle is fully equipped with class A tires compared to class G, a reduction in consumption of up to 7.5% * is possible. In the case of commercial vehicles, it can even be higher.
Example (car tires):
Source: European Commission Impact Assessment SEC (2008) 2860
* if measurements were carried out in accordance with the test methods specified in Regulation 1222/2009 / EC
Classes from F (longest braking distance) to A (shortest braking distance)
Here, too, the efficiency basically depends on the vehicle and the driving conditions. In the event of emergency braking, the braking distance can be reduced by up to 30% if the vehicle is fully equipped with class A tires, in contrast to class G tires. For a "normal" car with a speed of 80 km / h, the braking distance can be up to 18 m shorter *.
Example (car tires):
* on an average grippy road surface
External rolling noise
The value of the external rolling noise of the tire is given in decibels.
Every additional black stripe in the pictogram means an increase in the external rolling noise.
The pictogram with three black stripes means that the external rolling noise of the tire complies with the EU limit values applicable until 2016.
Two black stripes indicate that the external rolling noise of the tire corresponds to the EU limit values applicable from 2016 or is up to 3 dB lower.
A black stripe indicates that the external rolling noise of the tire falls below the EU limit values that will apply from 2016 by more than 3 dB.
It should be noted that the external rolling noise of the tire does not always correlate with the noise in the vehicle interior.
Source: wdk trade association of the German rubber industry e.V.
- Alfa 156 jtd does not start when it is hot
- How to give an interview for experienced resources
- Oxia test for the whole life
- Anime layouts for Howrse
- How to remove cell space in HTML
- Feeling dizzy when moving your eyes
- Tooth filling pain when chewing after the crown
- Howls moving castle. Main theme orchestral manoever
- How to add Dropbox to the dock
- What happened on July 24, 1994 murder
- How to do a Bully Tecler Elementary
- Arevalo Chistes Descargar WhatsApp
- Webmin proftpd how to do it
- Whatcom County Sheriffs Deputy Guild
- Ccp daq how to do it
- How big is 280 square meters of converter
- Where can you find 20 Joy trailer locations
- How to Fix a Failed DNS Lookup Error
- How do trees bring rain to Wikipedia
- Ejcs 20 specs howard
- Lady Carina Fitzalan-Howard Biography
- What is Gondor Primulon doing
- Shopping bags wholesale in Dubai
- How to take putrajeevak beej
- How to hide dyed hair
- How to make secondary glazing panels
- What day was May 26, 2006?
- Although during the exercises
- Charging the ps3 controller charger
- How to Use Free Runners Mecanism
- How to turn on a cute swisher
- How to do freestyle dance hair