Workday software, which means inherited
This article discusses the formula syntax and usage of theWORKDAY described in Microsoft Excel.
Returns the date as a continuous day in the year, before or after a specific number of working days. Weekends and days that are specified as holidays ("Freie_Tage") are not counted as working days. WORKDAY allows you to exclude weekends or holidays if you want to calculate due dates for invoices, expected delivery times or the number of working days that have already passed.
Tip: Use the WORKDAY.INTL function to calculate the serial number of the date before or after a specific number of working days with parameters to indicate which and how many days are treated as weekend days.
WORKDAY (starting date; days; [free_days])
The WORKDAY function syntax has the following arguments:
Starting date Required. A date that indicates the starting date
Days Required. The number of days that do not fall on a weekend or holiday before or after the "start date". A positive number for days indicates a future date and a negative number indicates a date in the past.
Free days Optional. An optional list of one or more dates that can represent any type of non-working day that you want to exclude from the working calendar, such as state or regional holidays and days off. The list can be a range of cells that contain the dates or an array constant of the serial numbers that represent the dates.
Important: Dates should be entered using the DATE function or as the result of other formulas or functions. For example, use DATE (2008; 5; 23) for May 23, 2008. Problems can arise when entering dates as text.
Microsoft Excel stores dates as serial numbers so that they can be used in calculations. By default, January 1, 1900 is serial number 1 and January 1, 2008 is serial number 39448 because it is 39,448 days after January 1, 1900.
If one of the arguments is not a valid date, WORKDAY returns the #VALUE! back.
If the addition "starting date plus days" results in an invalid date, WORKDAY returns the #NUM! back.
If "days" is not a whole number, its decimal places are cut off.
Copy and paste the sample data in the following table into cell A1 of a new Excel worksheet. To see the results of the formulas, highlight them, press F2, and then press ENTER. If necessary, you can adjust the width of the columns so that all data is displayed.
Days to graduation
= WORKDAY (A2; A3)
The date that is 151 working days after the start date (04/30/2009)
= WORKDAY (A2, A3, A4: A6)
The date that is 151 working days after the starting date, excluding holidays (05/05/2009)
- What does a decision grid evaluate?
- Nora oldach stern tv Howard's parents
- How to escape pelagius mind skyrim console
- How to play nintendogs without microphone pictures
- Stand strong no matter what tumblr quotes
- Djuice SMS WhatsApp packages for inmates
- How To Make Water Saturated Toluene Formula
- 700 g is how many rpm
- How to get Super Gun Worm Armageddon
- Who is Stephanie Hornecker father and son
- Wolf demons in mythology who were Odin
- How to pair intcrown s601
- Where is Carlos Agassi now
- Carte masenghini how to play
- How to become a fish transhipper
- How do you feel today freely printable
- How are subpostmasters paid
- What does lungs on fire mean
- Who invented the jump
- Bgstar Lancets 28g is like many ounces
- How to say mandados in English
- Surface miners don't need shoes
- Organized rhyme that is to blame