What is properly completed meaning
The Monitoring Group
The Monitoring Group, is a group of international financial institutions and regulatory bodies committed to advancing the public interest in areas related to international audit standard setting and audit quality.
The members of the Monitoring Group are the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, European Commission, Financial Stability Board, International Association of Insurance Supervisors, International Forum of Independent Audit Regulators, International Organization of Securities Commissions, and the World Bank. The Monitoring Group is currently co chaired by Ms. Ana Martínez-Pina, Vice Chair of the Spanish Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores and Mr. Sagar Teotia, Chief Accountant of the U.S.A. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Monitoring Group's mission is to:
- cooperate in the interest of promoting high-quality international auditing and assurance, ethical and education standards for accountants;
- monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the IFAC Reforms, and in that connection, to undertake an effectiveness assessment of the IFAC Reforms and other aspects of IFAC's operations that involve the public interest;
- through its Nominating Committee, appoint the members of the Public Interest Oversight Board (PIOB1);
- monitor the execution by the PIOB of its mandate;
- consult and advise the PIOB with respect to regulatory, legal and policy developments that are pertinent to the PIOB's public interest oversight; other
- convene to discuss issues and share views relating to international audit quality as well as to regulatory and market developments having an impact on auditing.
The Monitoring Group member organizations carry out this mission as governed by the present Charter, which is attached.
1The PIOB was formally established in February 2005 as part of the IFAC Reform Proposals with the objective to increase investor and other stakeholder confidence that IFAC's public interest activities, including standard setting by IFAC's independent boards, are properly responsive to the public interest.
- What is a pre-organization certificate
- What does pknt wine stand for?
- Who is Kim on Jeromes Moebel advertisement
- Rijden met automaat in sneeuwhoogte
- How are large corn bites made
- Bermuda Triangle, where it is located
- How to Make a Gonk Droid Costume
- Put the Columbus in chains
- Paxeladin Syrupas 125 ml how many ounces
- Anna gawryszewska rehabilitacja ruchowa
- Vendhayam Tamil meaning like
- Nick Lachey, what's left of me
- Another suffix that means who
- How to make nestea thai tea drink
- Manga where brother and sister change sex
- If the DNA triplet code is atg-cgt
- How to view iCloud photostream on mac
- Howden's Magic Corner Unit saves bowling
- Lacrimas more profound the grandiose nowhere tracklist eddie
- Abitur in 2006 how old
- Calculation of the grace period for liabilities
- How many adobe bricks per square meter
- Nawzar Halal meat wholesale
- Howard Wetan White Case
- How to write Wiree in italics
- How high is the dome height
- What does 14k Milor Italy mean
- What does the lower third mean
- What are calcified granulomas in the liver
- Cosculluela 40 glock descargar whatsapp
- How to Charge Trident of the Swamp
- Amy Mechowski University College London
- What is Haolam Emes