How do composite autoclaves work?
How does the autoclave work?
How does the autoclave work?
Topic: How does the autoclave work?
The sterilization of the materials and the contaminated media is an essential process in all laboratories with in-vitro cultivation. This sterilization is usually done using moist heat in devices called autoclaves.
What is the autoclave?
The autoclave is a frequently used instrument in laboratories with in-vitro cultures. In essence, an autoclave is a container in which the material is sterilized thanks to increasing pressure at temperatures above the boiling point of water.
Functional principle of the autoclave
The complete process of sterilization in the autoclave consists of several phases:
- Ventilation phase: while the heating resistor heats the water at the bottom of the boiler, steam is generated which displaces the air through the open ventilation valve. This phase ends when the sterilization temperature is reached.
- Sterilization phase: As soon as the vent valve is closed and the previously selected sterilization temperature has been reached, the sterilization process begins.
Discharge phase: When the sterilization process is finished, the heating process stops and the generation of steam, pressure and temperature in the boiler gradually begin to decrease.
Some considerations for proper sterilization of the material
- For culture media sterilization to be effective, the selected temperature and time must be achieved throughout the liquid. Since the heat transfer in liquid containers occurs from the outside to the inside, it is obvious that the effectiveness of the method depends on the volume of the liquid.
- In general, large and small containers should not be sterilized together. In any case, the choice of temperature and time must be made according to the volume of the containers.
- Containers with a hermetic seal must be placed in the autoclave without closing it completely. This makes it easier for steam to penetrate during the process. After the sterilization, the autoclave is emptied and the containers must be completely closed.
- Empty containers take longer to sterilize than containers with liquid inside.
To search for suppliers or companies that sell autoclaves, to request a quote or price for autoclaves, or to request further information, please use our industry search engine.
In the following we introduce the company QyT Trade, supplier of autoclaves:
QyT Trade is a distribution and trade chain that only operates in Latin America with products or services of guaranteed quality and technology.
QyT offers different types of autoclaves, among which is:
Table autoclave type Chamberland
Triple wall made of stainless steel AISI 304. Lid made of stainless steel AISI 304. The device closes with a radial system. Equipped with a safety valve, manometer, safety valve and water level indicator. Operating pressure adjustable between 5 and 20 psi with an automatic pressure switch that controls the pressure to + / - 1 psi. Supplied complete with stainless steel basket, cable and socket.
Electric heating: 220V, 50 Hz
300 mm diameter x 300 mm height
300 mm diameter x 355 mm height
Get to know QYT Trade's profile, products, address and phone number.
Or contact QyT Trade directly to request more information about the Chamberland table-top autoclave.
Add comments about this article
Comments from the article
- What does SMFH mean in text language
- How to multiply whole column in Excel
- Account cleanup means what
- What is the nationality of the McCourt family?
- Gta 5 how to get a hacking mission
- What happened to Muammar El Gaddafi's wife
- What does tessering mean
- How to ripen mandarins
- Daniel etounga-manguelle culture is important like values
- Using httpservletrequest getlocaladdr
- What does takito mean in Japanese
- What does Temp Auths Muetter mean
- Karl Egenberger who is he
- How to fill a mini flashlight lighter
- Merrit Malloy poetry when I die
- Contatto bloccato whatsapp foto profilo whatsapp
- Where's the other button on Facebook
- Chloramine filter system for the whole house
- Viscoteina 200 ml is like many ounces
- What is the side effects of drug spices
- Which channel is the investigation discovery on xfinity
- Yvonne lynn grochowski mdc
- How to use etiaxil roll on
- Leadership versus management, what's the difference Kotterman
- What are the watchwords of the vigil
- How to exit shalour city gym
- Howard Hill cooker from Legendstick
- Bk Gateway com Whopper
- Causes of numbness of the legs when stooping
- How old is billy bear butlins
- Boxer Chow Mix Temperament
- Pioneer cs d9900 specs howard
- How old is Sharlinda Parker age
- What is the valence of chloride