2009 whatever works quotes
Wisdom belong to the most interesting categories of sayings. This is not only due to the fact that they often come from well-known personalities such as Albert Einstein, Confucius or Buddha, but also to the profound knowledge that they convey. They summarize seemingly complex processes in a short text and make them understandable. After all, life is not always as complicated as it appears at first glance. When it comes to everyday questions in the field of love and life, wise sayings from philosophers are very popular. But wisdom is also often quoted on birthdays and weddings. People just like sayings that make you think and dream.
Change your thoughts and you will change your world by Norman Vincent Peale - Wisdom
1. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Norman Vincent Peale
2. Empty pockets don't hold anyone back. Only empty minds and empty hearts can do that.
Norman Vincent Peale
3. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
4. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched - you have to feel them with your heart.
5. The bad news is that time flies. The good news is you are the pilot.
6. There is a scar for every wound. And every scar tells a story. A story that goes: I survived.
7. To deal with yourself, use your head; to deal with others, use your heart.
8. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Viktor E. Frank
9. If you can't fly, run, if you can't run, then run, if you can't run, crawl, but whatever you do, you must keep going.
Martin Luther King, Jr
10. Love unconditionally, laugh consciously, live strategically and learn daily.
Hope D. Blackwell
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough of Mae West wisdom
11. Don't care about anything someone tells you about others. Judge everyone and everything for yourself.
12. Failure is the key to success; every mistake teaches us something.
13. Coming together is a beginning; Keeping together is progress; Working together is a success.
14. The day you give up your dreams is the day you give up on yourself.
15. When looking for honey, expect to be stung by bees.
16. Never give up. Today is tough, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow the sun will shine.
17. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, focus the mind on the present moment.
18. Your toughest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Go on. In the end, difficult situations create strong people.
19. You will never reach your goal if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.
20. Good judgment comes from experience, and much of it comes from poor judgment.
Failure is the key to success, every failure teaches us something from Morihei Ueshiba - wisdom
21. Before you get married, keep both eyes open, after the marriage keep one eye.
22. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.
23. The woman who follows the crowd usually goes no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has been to before.
24. I was clever yesterday so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing.
25. Before you give up, think about why you persevered for so long.
26. The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe that it is possible.
27. The difference between a good and a great officer is about ten seconds.
Admiral Arleigh Burke
28. Adversity makes us wise.
29. Everything will be fine in the end. And if it's not good yet, it's not the end.
30. If someone asks me, “What is hell?” I would answer: “Distance between two people who love each other”.
Never give up. Today is tough, tomorrow it will be worse, but the day after tomorrow the sun will shine from Jack Ma - Wisdom
31. Start with big dreams and make life worth living.
32. If you work hard enough and assert yourself and use your wits and imagination, you can shape the world as you wish.
33. I cannot control what happens. I can control how I react to it.
34. But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
35. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
36.Breaking broke is a temporary situation. Being poor is a state of mind.
37. To really laugh, you have to be able to take your pain away and play with it.
38. The first and best victory is to conquer yourself.
39. It's hard to hit someone who never gives up.
40. If you can't do big things, do small things in a big way.
41. My mother said to me, “If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope. ”Instead, I was a painter and became Picasso.
42. If you are late, you miss an opportunity.
John De Lemme
43. Believe you can do this and you are halfway there.
44. Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you fulfill it.
45. You cannot hit the person who does not give up.
46. Wanting to be someone different is a waste of who you are.
47. I never lose. I win or learn.
48. A diplomat is a man who thinks twice before saying nothing.
49. If you want money, ask for advice; if you want advice, ask for money.
50. When the roots are deep, there is no fear of the wind.
51. Think in the morning. Take action at noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep at night.
52. Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
53. Everything is beautiful, but not everyone sees it.
54. Justice? You get justice in the hereafter. In this world you have the law.
55. Nothing is as precious as freedom and nothing as valuable as trust.
56. Dreams only work when you do.
John C. Maxwell
57. Don't be discouraged. Often it is the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
58. You won't lose your work if you show your child the rainbow. But the rainbow doesn't wait for you to finish work.
59. Be careful with your words, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.
60. Don't be afraid to walk slowly, just be afraid to stop.
61. Everyone says destroy what destroys you, right? Well what if the thing that's destroying you is yourself.
62. Be proud of yourself, nobody but you knows how much strength, tears, courage and trust it cost you to be where you are now.
63. A bad grade is just one letter in the essay of life.
64. Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to give as much for them.
65. If you want something to be said, ask a man; if you want something to happen, ask a woman.
66. It is easier to rule a nation than to raise four children.
67. Where there is love, there is also life.
68. If you don't look at the small, you fail because of the big.
69. Cowards never start. The weak never get there. Winners never give up.
70. The point is not to give life more years, but to give the years more life.
71. There are only two mistakes one can make on the way to the truth: don't go all the way and don't start.
72. Everything will be fine. Maybe not today, but someday.
73. Jobs fill your pockets, but adventure fill your soul.
74. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
75. Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work that most people don't realize.
76. Life chooses paths for you that you wouldn't even think of, that there might be a destination for you.
77. If you keep going you will not regret it, if you give up you will do it.
78. The jewel of heaven is the sun, the jewel of the house is the child.
79. My father said there are two kinds of people in the world: give and take. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better.
80. We Russians have no proverbs. We have vodka and misery.
81. The shortest words, namely “yes” and “no”, require the most thought.
Pythagoras of Samos
82. Whoever tries to bring you down is already under you.
83. Pain is temporary. Giving up takes forever.
84. Knowledge speaks. Wisdom listens.
85. Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
86. Sometimes you can find what you are looking for. You don't always look for what you find and you find something that you weren't looking for at all and then you are surprised to find that it was exactly what you were missing.
87. Do not let anyone who does not know your worth tell you how much you are worth.
88. The only real enemies of a person are his own negative thoughts.
89. If you use violence to get your ideas through, your ideas are worthless.
90. What you have, many can have. But nobody can be what you are.
91. No fire can match the sunshine on a winter day.
Henry David Thoreau
92. You have to think carefully about what you want. It could happen that you get it.
93. Your brain will give you reasons why you can't. Your heart will give you reasons why you can. Listen to your heart!
94. The last page is a perfect excuse to write a new book.
95. Don't let others define you or they will choose the worst word in the dictionary.
96. Our eyes alone tell stories that words could never tell.
97. The real man smiles in a tight spot, gathers strength from adversity and becomes courageous through reflection.
98. Problems are not stop signs, they are signposts.
Robert H. Schuller
99. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
100. I haven't failed, I just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
What is wisdom and how do you define it?
If you search for the term “wisdom” on Wikipedia, you will be told that wisdom is the deep understanding of contexts and the meaningful solution of problems. These mostly relate to nature, life and society.
So it's about understanding things, judging them and dealing with them. This principle or philosophy can be applied to a great deal in everyday life. The nice thing about it is that you are not the first person on earth and you can therefore fall back on many wisdoms that humanity has produced. As here, too, you don't have to reinvent the wheel, you just have to learn to use it properly. And very important: you have to know that it even exists.
Profound wisdom to think about
Some wisdoms are really profound. When you hear quotes like “Change your thoughts and you will change your world” from Norman Vincent Peale for the first time, it can quickly happen that the saying is not really taken seriously. Most of humanity would certainly do this. However, those who do not and take a few minutes will find that this profound wisdom can determine or change their lives. Both positive and negative.
Your thoughts control your life. It often takes many years to come to this conclusion. It doesn't click for everyone and comes up with this denominator. Many are stuck in the daily routine and have come to terms with the fact that it is just the way it is. In contrast, profound wisdom like that of Norman Vincent Peale shows that there is another way.
Unfortunately, it is often the case that you are in your comfort zone and life is OK. “Others do exactly the same, then that's good for me too.” Many think and accept the status quo. Very few people think outside the box and think about what you actually do. Life offers so much more, you just have to get it. So grab the next piece of wisdom, go to a quiet place where you feel good and think about it a little. Maybe it is the first step towards a better and more pleasant future.
The right wisdom at the right time
There is appropriate wisdom for every emotional or life situation. Whether love, spirit, finances or the top topic life - there are numerous pieces of wisdom for every situation that can help you. Not everyone is always useful or able to help. This is due to the different framework conditions that everyone has. However, every saying, quote or saying often contains a certain wisdom or core message that needs to be fathomed. It is often worth taking a break and thinking about your current situation.
Every phase of life has its advantages, you just have to know how to understand them and be able to deal with them. That is probably the art of living - adapting and changing.
More wisdom = more joy
The wiser a person, the happier he is. That is a claim that may sound strange now, but wisdom creates a certain inner calm. It is the experience and the attitude towards life that gives us confidence and makes us more relaxed. As already mentioned, the definition of wisdom is the understanding of contexts and the meaningful solution of challenges or problems.
If a person has a corresponding routine in dealing with problems, he becomes safer and at the same time more relaxed. If you take the example that a car keeps causing costs due to the fact that it wears out, then there are two reactions:
The first: You get excited that it breaks and just complain.
The second: You come to the realization that it is completely normal.
The first reaction is completely normal and everyone is sure to know it. Over time, however, you will experience the second reaction. You learn that it is inevitable and react accordingly because you have understood the context. However, very few people understand what sounds so easy here. Things like washing machines, vacuum cleaners or computers break down at some point. They grind and give up the ghost. That’s the way things are.
This knowledge ensures that we deal with it differently, reduce stress and consequently enjoy life more - because we understand it better. Sometimes things are not as complicated as we think, often it can be reduced to very simple principles.
Why intelligent people are not automatically wise
Not every intelligent person is automatically wise. Many clever people had good grades, great certificates and a great résumé at school, but hardly have any wisdom. Life is not just about knowing how something works, but also about how to use it. Just because you know that 2 + 2 = 4 will not always write the 4. Everyone knows smoking is not healthy, but many do. So it's also about finding the way and treading it. It's just a shame when people with potential don't use it.
When are you intelligent? Defining intelligence is not necessarily easy. The reason for this is that there are no precise guidelines. In general it is said that it is a person's cognitive ability, but it cannot be standardized. Of course there are numerous tests that you can do on the internet, but what are they supposed to say in the end? Depending on the experience you have gained, you may be a little better in one area or the other, but it does not shape your life. If I'm not good at spatial imagination, then maybe I'm just lacking the appropriate practice.
That is why wisdom is so important
Wisdom is a kind of solution to a problem. Depending on how you take it, they are also a solution. A very good example is this quote:
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Viktor E. Frank
Projecting this thought onto an everyday example such as making money, one can draw the following conclusions. If I do a job that a lot of people can do, I make little money. That is the situation that cannot be changed. But if I do further training, I change my level of knowledge and there are automatically fewer who can do my job. That’s how I make more money.
Often the answer to a question that is important to us is presented to us on a silver platter in the form of wisdom, one just has to understand it and implement it accordingly.
Where does all this wisdom come from?
Often these come from well-known personalities or they are proverbs that are generally used. Every country and culture has its own wisdom. People who like to be quoted are for example Albert Einstein, Buddha or Confucius. Because of their popularity, their wisdom is accordingly widespread.
But Buddhist, Chinese, Indian, Japanese and Latin wisdom are also very popular. This is mostly due to the fact that these "cultures" have existed for a very long time and can have had corresponding experiences.
When are these often used?
They typically go very well with birthdays and weddings, but they are also popular on social networks such as Facebook. You can insert it as a WhatsApp status message or decorate your PC background image with it. They are also welcomed by entrepreneurs and startups. They try to maintain their motivation and avoid mistakes. So no matter what you do, wise sayings are never wrong in life.
- Who Owns Dallas Estate Loch
- Pablo escobar series actors who died
- What is a 1987 bass tracker boat worth
- Aplikasi whatsapp messenger s60v2
- Attitude dp for WhatsApp flowers
- What's your life-rated quiz
- What we call tarazu in English
- How long does a MLB baseball game last
- Work dj snake what you want
- Pthumeru ihyll how to get
- What does 18l mean in SMS
- Sean Tillery, who should I fear Lincoln
- How do I add Google to the toolbar
- Where is Marlen Cowpland now
- What is Danny Koker worth
- Who wrote malavikagnimitram from kalidasa
- Preacher daughter, where are you now?
- What are the arid counties in Alabama
- Who is John Paul Tremblay's wife
- Barricada doble directo descargar whatsapp
- Howard Spike Rotavator for Sale
- CardCaptor Sakura fanfiction stories where Kagome
- 150 characters is like many words
- How to lighten eye paint drops