Skipper mussel soup gluten-free
The eBay buyer protection
Broken, not arrived, other than described? The eBay buyer protection is your protection for purchases. We'll make sure you get your money back. *
* In the case of a legitimate claim according to
our terms and conditions.
Find out more here
What is eBay Buyer Protection?
How do I get my money back on eBay?
When does eBay Buyer Protection apply?
Can I return items on eBay?
What is the
eBay buyer protection?
Buyer protection is your protection when a Goods do not arrive, are damaged or do not correspond to the description.
If you cannot agree on a solution with the seller, you will get your money back from eBay buyer protection. This also applies if there is a problem with the return. You enjoy this security when paying with PayPal, credit card or direct debit and for all items with an eBay guarantee.
How do I get on eBay
my money back?
With eBay buyer protection you are on the safe side. The first point of contact in the event of a complaint is always the seller.
Are you after three days do not receive an answer, contact eBay directly. We will get back to you within 48 hours and clarify the problem for you. Depending on the situation, you will get new goods or your money back.
When does the
eBay buyer protection?
Shopping on eBay is safe - thanks to buyer protection. You always benefit from this when you are with PayPal, credit card or direct debit pay. You also enjoy full protection for all items with an eBay guarantee and payment processing via eBay.
If the goods are damaged, different from what is described or do not arrive you get your money back. By the way, you don't have to pay for buyer protection, it belongs to you free to service.
Can I get articles at
There are basically two ways to return items on eBay.
If the goods are damaged, defective or different from what is described, you can return them return and get your money back. The second case concerns items that you have changed your mind about. Here you can contact the seller and ask for a withdrawal. Commercial sellers are bound by the right of withdrawal, private ones are not.
Satisfaction in numbers:
99% of transactions did not report the item as not received. **
** Measured from 1.1.19 to 31.12.19
Your article is
- not arrived
- does not match the description or
- you have problems with the return?
The first step is to contact the seller: Simply select the item and fill out the contact form.
We'll deal with it within 30 days if the problem isn't resolved. This is how it works:
- The seller did not respond within three days or your request was not resolved
- You contact us and we will get back to you within 48 hours
- We will solve the problem or you will get your money back
EBay Buyer Protection is free and automatically applies to almost all items. The prerequisite is that you have paid using one of the following options:
Furthermore, buyer protection applies to all items with an eBay guarantee. So you can relax and buy the item you want and if something goes wrong, you will get your money back.
Start your secure shopping here!
- How much does a fox terrier weigh
- What does Lololol
- What is a broad disc bulge
- Lampshade kit wholesale uk dog
- 6 month old whole banana
- What is air pollution examples of metaphors
- How to write pseudocode for multiplication table
- Which leads to excessive belching in early pregnancy
- How to say grace in different languages
- Where's Sister Annata Brockman Field Edmonton
- What is attempt 2923 02 Orcn
- Who Issues Birth Certificates in Pakistan Karachi
- 2001 Ford Focus manual increases when accelerating
- The b16a2 swap doesn't start when it's hot
- What does Zola mean for a kitchen
- Arma 2 how to use 3D editor tools
- Cadenas de preguntas y respuestas para whatsapp
- How high can a beagle dog jump
- Barbara howard obituary texas
- Visa Salsa Choke WhatsApp
- Dovecot Postfix Postgresql Howto
- Kawser ahmed chowdhury astrologer
- Num lock is deactivated when access is opened
- Q McCray reporter where he was born