What not to wear Tenessa haircut
Corona: What hairdressers are allowed to do now - and what not
Anyone who needs a new haircut can now go to the hairdresser again.
Mask compulsory for customers and hairdressers
Probably the most conspicuous measure to minimize risk: When operating, the hairdresser and customers must wear mouth and nose protection. The customer can bring it himself, but the salons will probably also provide one. There shouldn't be any problems with cutting, says Jörg Müller, General Manager of the Central Association of the German Hairdressing Trade. If necessary, the loops can be briefly removed from the ear. The customer could hold onto it during this time so that the mouthguard does not fall off.
From 20 euros: The 20 most popular fitness bracelets
Visits to the hairdresser from now on without a drink
Another measure that is likely to reduce customer comfort: From now on, drinks may no longer be offered when visiting the hairdresser. If you want to have a new haircut, you have to bring your own drink with you in case of emergency until further notice. Reading a magazine while cutting your hair or blow-drying, however, is allowed - it can be made available "subject to hygiene requirements".
Services close to the face are prohibited
A much more drastic regulation for the hairdressing trade is, however, that it is not allowed to offer all services. According to the new protection standard, all "facial services such as eyebrow and eyelash tinting, shaving and beard care [...]" are currently not permitted. The latter mainly affects the so-called "barber" shops, which are often specialized in beard care. You can currently only offer men's haircuts. From now on it is also mandatory to wash your hair in the salon. This is to kill possible viruses in the hair.
Highlights of the weekYou are almost there!
The compact newsletter with the
Top topics from COMPUTER BILD. To complete the order, please click
on the confirmation link that you just emailed
Please enter your e-mail address.
Hairdressing trade announces price increases
Most customers are really bothered by the fact that a visit to the hairdresser is becoming more expensive due to the regulations passed. After all, the measures in the new protection standard mean additional expenditure of time for the companies. Furthermore, hairdressing salons have to spend more money on protective equipment such as disposable gloves, masks and disinfectants. According to the central association, all of this leads to a moderate increase in prices. Most customers are happy to pay them if they can go through everyday life healthy and good-looking. (With material from the dpa.)
Do you like this article?
- What do 340cc breast implants look like
- How to use isa knox products
- How to check the rudder pivot distance
- Who played screeching cousin kimberly
- Skylighter wholesale fireworks for sale
- How to win Candy Crush Level 711
- Abstract probably not how it works
- Etix everywhere luxembourg germany
- Clear discharge from the chest when pressing
- What is choked skin
- Elizabeth Scott Howarth Kelman Technologies
- What is Vimbela made of
- How to drink stones вЂ ‹вЂ‹ ginger wine Jamaica
- How to find the direction of the tension force
- Suchowola szpital psychiatryczny w
- Basanti Chandrakant WhatsApp puzzles
- What is cuachalalate in english
- 28 Strandstrasse Howick Accommodation
- Aaa card apple wallet how to use
- Al Howaish Kuehlfabrik co. GmbH
- How big is a wizard's mascot
- How autotransformer works
- Sugar Free Sweets Wholesale UK Party
- He maungarongo ki te whenua