Whatever things are true texts are meaning
"Love is ..." 7 things that make up true love
Love is the best feeling there is. It catches us with skin and hair, carries us away, clouds our heads and whirls our lives upside down. When reciprocated, it makes us happier than hardly anything else in the world.
Also read:Tell him THAT! 8 sentences that are even more beautiful than 'I love you'
Of course there are many shades of love. Including those that cannot really be called true love. For example, love that is self-centered, possessive, and marked by jealousy. Or love, in which a counter-calculation is always made of how much you give and how much you get back for it.
In the video: Separation despite love - then unfortunately it makes senseVideo by Aischa Butt
Here are seven things that make true, great love:
1. True love does not offset
If you really love, you don't count against it. He does not pay attention to what he receives from his partner in a relationship and what he himself invests. He doesn't care because it is more important to him that the other is happy. Even more important than his own happiness.
2. True love doesn't expect anything
There are people who expect their partner to be responsible for their happiness, good mood and life. And who also make their partner feel that he is responsible for their wellbeing. But true love doesn't put the partner under such pressure.
3. True love does not want to change the other
Those who really love accept others as they are. With all its quirks and peculiarities. Even if your own expectations may differ from your partner in one point or another, you let him be as he is instead of wanting to bend him. You love him as he is and not an ideal image that you have of him and to which he does not really correspond.
4. True love gives freedom
There are actually people who believe that jealousy is an inevitable part of loving someone. But that's total bullshit. Jealousy has a lot to do with our own fears and possessiveness.
What is love about it? Those who really love let their loved ones be free to do what seems important to them. After all, you can never own a person - not even because you love them.
Also interesting:Long live love 5 relationship tips for lasting happiness as a couple
5. True love is attentive
Those who really love do not take their counterpart for granted. Rather, you pay attention to your partner and are attentive, you listen and take an interest - even after years .. Admittedly, this is not always easy, because the monster "routine" is omnipresent.
6. True love means respect
Of course, everyone should be treated with respect. Unfortunately, we don't always do that - even to the person who is closest to us. A lack of respect in a relationship means: letting yourself go in front of each other, taking the other for granted, attacking them badly with affect or criticizing them unfairly.
Lovers should meet at eye level, both should be equally strong in the relationship in their own way. If either of them is constantly treated unfairly, sooner or later they will flee. Love is impossible without respect.
7. True love also means giving in
If you really love someone, you sometimes do without things that are important to you. We're not talking about bending over and denying himself. It's about the fact that you are ready to do without, if it helps the other person.
Reading tip:The Secret to Eternal Love: 10 Things Happy Couples Make Better
Be it that we go to his dreamland for his sake, for his sake to spend Christmas with his sick parents instead of on a skiing holiday or that we stay at home for his sake instead of going out, simply because he needs someone to talk to. True love is not self-centered but generous.
- How to open the game super hot
- Jason Westfield How Witchcraft Works Wiki
- Windswept hair anime how to draw
- What does rob mean in gynecology
- Clinton, what difference would it make
- Knock nevis like science floats
- Real Canadian Wholesale Superstore Edmonton
- Numark dxm06 turns off when switched on
- Who are 5sos Dating Quiz
- How much does Ultra Tax CS cost
- Bulgaria's abandoned children where are they now
- Where was Ozarcus Mapesae found
- Who is the man you are there man
- How does the CVT transmission work
- Samjin pharmaceutical products wholesale
- Where was Omar Ishrak born
- German leather against us leather wholesalers
- Cadenas de preguntas y respuestas para whatsapp
- How to stop flinching goalkeeper masks
- Doctor symbolizing font
- How to block god except adsafrica
- What does idfwu
- Who am I filmovizija filmovi
- Yealink t21p-e2 how to update the firmware
- Blackjack how to play alpine skiing rules
- How much does a CMA Awards Ticketmaster cost
- How to Make a Cardboard Star Destroyer
- How to grow morel mushrooms outdoors
- Tort czekoladowy ewy wachowicz
- What does it mean to tame your demons
- What does papagena mean
- Dbzboz how to unlock vegito
- How to delete album art from iPod
- How does phytomining and bioleaching work