Bhowmik Enterprise General Trading llc
Blumenthal Nordrehaug Bhowmik De Blouw LLP File Suit Against Guardian Pharmacy of Southern California, LLC, in PAGA Only Action, Alleging California Labor Code Violations
The lawsuit alleges Guardian Pharmacy of Southern California, LLC violated the California Labor Code by failing to accurately calculate and pay employees for time worked.
SAN DIEGO, March 30, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / - The San Diego employment law attorneys at Blumenthal Nordrehaug Bhowmik De Blouw LLP, filed a lawsuit against Guardian Pharmacy of Southern California, LLC, alleging the company violated Labor Code § 2699, et seq. seeking penalties for DEFENDANT's alleged violation of California Labor Code §§ 201, 202, 203, 204, 210, 226 (a), 226.7, 351, 510, 512, 558 (a) (1) (2), 1194, 1197, 1197.1, 1198, and 2802. The lawsuit against Guardian Pharmacy of Southern California, LLC, is currently pending in the San Diego County Superior Court, Case No. 37-2021-00008791-CU-OE-CTL. To read a copy of the complaint, please click here.
Cal. Lab. Code § 204 (d) expressly requires employers to pay employees all wages owed within seven (7) days of the close of the payroll period. Allegedly, DEFENDANT from time to time failed to pay PLAINTIFF and other AGGRIEVED EMPLOYEES all wages owed to them within seven (7) days of the close of the payroll period.
PAGA is a mechanism by which the State of California itself can enforce state labor laws through the employee suing under the PAGA who do so as the proxy or agent of the state's labor law enforcement agencies. An action to recover civil penalties under PAGA is fundamentally a law enforcement action designed to protect the public and not to benefit private parties. The purpose of PAGA is not to recover damages or restitution, but to create a means of "deputizing" citizens as private attorneys general to enforce the Labor Code. As a result of their rigorous work schedules, "PLAINTIFFS and other AGGRIEVED EMPLOYEES were from time to time denied their proper rest periods by DEFENDANT and DEFENDANT's managers."
For more information about the lawsuit against Guardian Pharmacy of Southern California, LLC, call (800) 568-8020 to speak to an experienced California employment attorney today.
Blumenthal Nordrehaug Bhowmik De Blouw LLP is an employment law firm with offices located in San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Riverside and Chicago that dedicates its practice to helping employees, investors and consumers fight back against unfair business practices, including violations of the California Labor Code and Fair Labor Standards Act. If you need help in collecting unpaid overtime wages, unpaid commissions, being wrongfully terminated from work, and other employment law claims, contact one of their attorneys today.
*** THIS IS AN ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT ***
Nicholas De Blouw, Blumenthal Nordrehaug Bhowmik De Blouw LLP, (800) 568-8020, [email protected]
SOURCE Blumenthal Nordrehaug Bhowmik De Blouw LLP
- How much does an ear mold cost
- Jabberd14 how to have a simple face
- Massimo 500 does not start when it is cold
- What looks like weed buds the biggest
- How to use a benteng 3296
- How to choose between two guys yahoo
- How birds help the environment in Hindi
- What does klkk tweets mean
- How to Reset Sanji Auto Alarm
- How to Get Artist DJ Drops
- What kind of dog is Schnooky Vanderpump
- What does haughty manner mean?
- Olliffe richmond sculptor who pioneered
- How to Record Daily Sales Transactions
- Mapinfo sql select several where
- Tomorrow when the war started script pdf
- How to flip stupid pictures
- Which channel is greyhound racing in the sky
- What is a main effect variable
- Thoughtful status for WhatsApp quotes
- How to throw lightsaber Darth Battlefront
- 20,000 megawatts supply how many households
- Who was Padre Fermin Francisco de Lasuen
- What does ight fosho