Dr. Bhowmick Portsmouth Va
Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D.
Internal Medicine in Portsmouth Virginia
Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D. Overview
Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D. is a male health care provider in Portsmouth with Internal Medicine listed as his primary medical specialization. His credentials are: M.D. (Doctor of Medicine). His hospital privileges include: Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center, Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center, Sentara Obici Hospital, Sentara Leigh Hospital, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D.'s practice location is: 301 Goode Way (suite 103) Portsmouth, VA 23704-2266.
Office Address, Phone, and Fax
Directions to Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D.
Client / Patient Ratings for Dr. Bhowmik M.D.
Are you a patient of Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D. or familiar with their services? Please consider filling out our survey via the link below to help future patients make an informed decision.
Our Full Ratings Survey includes 3 main topics and 9 questions including staffing, wait times, appointment scheduling, billing, and more. We'd really appreciate it if you're able to take a moment to leave your thoughts and feedback if you have had an office visit or appointment with Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D ..
Insurance, Services, Charges
Forms of insurance accepted by Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D. include, but are not limited to:
- Optima Health Plan
They are listed as accepting new patients.
Languages spoken by staff include: English, Indian, Bengali.
Services and procedures include:
- Established patient office or other outpatient visit, typically 15 minutes
- Blood glucose (sugar) test performed by hand-held instrument
- Subsequent hospital inpatient care, typically 25 minutes per day
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine
View all listed Prices and Services: Services and Charges
Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Sentara Obici Hospital
Sentara Leigh Hospital
Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
View all Portsmouth Hospitals
Medicare, PQRS, Million Hearts, and EHR Participation
They accept the Medicare approved amount as full payment. + They are a participant of the Million Hearts Initiative.
+ They are a participant of the Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System.
+ They are a participant of the Medicare Electronic Health Record Incentive Program.
Education, Experience, and Training
Services and charges
(Doctors, Physicians, and Surgeons)
Additional information for Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D.
A physician who provides long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common and complex illness of adolescents, adults and the elderly.
Internists are trained in the ...
VA Internal Medicine Listings
Find Providers like Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D.
If you are still looking for the right match for your care needs you may be interested in trying our
The following profiles are additional Internal Medicine providers in Portsmouth and / or near Dr. Nihar Bhowmik M.D.. Profiles may include costs for specific services and procedures, common referrals, ratings, and reviews.
Internal Medicine Providers in Cities near Portsmouth
- Jingit how does it work
- How to rehydrate dried bean curd sticks
- Who is Margaret Heck Joan Fluesse
- Camp Courtney Chow Hall
- Where is Nancy Castiglione now
- Wholesale tire compensation beads
- Typical teenage male behavior when attracted to them
- Contactos de whatsapp mujeres colombia
- How to Hack Someone's Instagram Password Cydia
- Gaviscon Commercial, what a feeling Flashdance
- How to drutil the sputum
- Purina Kaetzchen Chow Reviews on Vacuum
- If I say no lonely, more mashup
- Oranjeboom 8 5 Wholesale cheap
- Somewhere in Brooklyn, the Brittana fan fiction has ended
- Nicole malachowski usaf thunderbirds
- Bakhaus auto sales howell mi
- When some flirt with bae
- Or everywhere in yii2 phpexcel
- Miniature Woodle Breeder California
- Wholesale San Francisco
- When to apply grub b gon
- How did Duane Mayer die in 2016