How to do hokage hat dark ro
The Hokage (火影, German Fire shadow) is the head of Konohagakure and belongs to the five Kage. As such, he is respected by all residents of the village, as only the most capable shinobi from the village is elected to be Hokage. Not only is the strength and a broad knowledge of jutsus required, but the leadership and ideology of the person is also important. The Hokage is in charge of the administrative and strategic affairs of the village. This means, for example, that he is responsible for distributing the missions that are assigned to the village to the Shinobi. But he is also responsible for the security and, in a state of war, even for the defense of the village and its residents. Out of respect for the memory of the respective Hokage, their face was carved into the mountain, which forms a natural border of the urban area.
Appointment of the Hokage
How exactly a Hokage is appointed is unknown. The Shodai Hokage was elected by the people. The third and fourth Hokage, on the other hand, were named Hokage by their respective predecessors. After the Sandaime died, the successor was determined by the village council. This also determined a new Hokage together with the Daimyou of the Fire Empire when Tsunade was in a coma for a short time after the attack by Pain.
Presumably the Hokage has the right to choose his successor himself. If he dies without appointing a successor, the village council, together with the Daimyou of the Fire Empire, decides who will be the new Hokage. But this must first be accepted by the Jonin.
Each candidate has the right to refuse office. Once you have been named a Hokage, you will keep this title for life. In this way he helps his successor so that a smooth transition can take place and he is free, if his successor dies during his term of office, to take over the office again or to appoint another successor.
Election and term of office
After the first shinobi village was built, a leader had to be appointed to run and protect the village. At that time, Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were available. Hashirama wanted Madara to be the first Hokage, but the residents of the village wanted Hashirama as a Hokage. He was eventually named Shodai Hokage.
During his tenure, Hashirama tried to persuade other clans to join the village and negotiate peace treaties with other newly formed villages. To do this, he tried to resolve the still existing differences between the clans, such as between the Uchiha and Senju clans. He also spread the will of fire because he saw the village and its inhabitants as his family and wanted to fight and die for them. This will is still present in today's new generation of Konoha Shinobis. Even after the first shinobi villages were founded, the world was still in the throes of war by losing his life for Konohagakure.
Hashirama wanted to make Madara Uchiha Nidaime Hokage. He feared that Hashirama's brother Tobirama Senju would be elected Hokage and that the Uchiha clan would then have to suffer under his leadership. He left the village and Tobirama was named his successor after his brother's death.
Tobirama created almost the entire organization and infrastructure of Konohagakure and pushed pioneering structures such as the Ninja Academy, ANBU and the Chunin selection test. These were copied from all other large villages. He also created an in-house military police to monitor Shinobis within the village and to hold them accountable for their actions. He officially entrusted the management of this organization to the Uchiha clan, which also provided most of the members, as a sign of trust between their two clans. In doing so, however, he drove the distrust of the Uchiha clan within the village and had them monitored. Thus he pushed them further and further sideline, which decades later led to an attempted coup and the massacre of the Uchiha clan. He lost his life in the First Shinobi World War and shortly before named Hiruzen Sarutobi as his successor.
Hiruzen Sarutobi and Danzou Shimura were rivals who both wanted to become Hokage. During a mission where the Hiruzen team and Danzou's team were under the leadership of the Nidaime Hokages, they noticed that they were chasing several Shinobis from Kumogakure. Tobirama played the decoy so the others could escape. Before that he made Hiruzen Sandaime Hokage. Tobirama presumably died on this mission.
Hiruzen always tried to avoid acts of war. So he often managed to prevent a war in difficult situations through negotiations, even if he had to make difficult decisions. Nevertheless, Konoha was involved in two Shinobi World Wars during his tenure, in which he was able to lead Konoha to victory through strategic strength. After his successor died, he returned to office and again had to make difficult decisions. So he, together with his advisors and Danzou Itachi Uchiha, ordered the entire Uchiha clan to be exterminated because they had attempted a coup. As a Hokage one often has to make difficult immoral decisions. He left these "dark sides" of the village to Danzou with the ANBU-Ne, who needed to support the village underground.
When Hiruzen got old, he wanted to appoint a successor. Orochimaru was a candidate, but because of his greed for power and lack of love for the village, the third named Minato Namikaze, not him, as Yondaime Hokage.
Minato has had the shortest tenure to date and it is not known exactly when he took office. He often took advice from his predecessor and made difficult decisions with him. When Tobi attacked the village with the Kyuubi, he fought Tobi and defeated him. After that, he sealed the kyuubi in his son and died to save the village. After that, no new Hokage was appointed for the time being, but Hiruzen took over the office again.
After Hiruzen died fighting Orochimaru, a new Hokage had to be elected. The elders wanted to make Jiraiya a Hokage. The latter refused the offer because he considered himself incapable. Instead, he suggested Tsunade. The elders agreed, and after Tsunade returned to Konoha, she was made Hokage.
Tsunade took charge of the village in a difficult situation after the invasion of Otogakure and Sunagakure. But she managed to negotiate a peace treaty with Sunagakure and stabilize the village again. In the course of her tenure, she had to react repeatedly to difficult situations caused by Akatsuki, but she trusted the younger generation. When Pain attacked, she protected the people of Konoha and fell into a coma. When she woke up again, Tobi had declared the fourth shinobi world war and the shinobi villages had come together to form a shinobi alliance. This is led to war under the leadership of the five Kage.
Choice of the Rokudaime Hokage
After Pain attacked Konoha, Tsunade fell into a coma. Since it was not known how long she would be in a coma, the village council and the daimyou of the Fire Empire met to discuss who should become the new Hokage.
Danzou Shimura was nominated by the Daimyou of the Fire Kingdom and the council as a candidate for the sixth Hokage. However, this was not the final, correct appointment to the Hokage. A choice of the Jonin from Konohagakure was still pending. Danzou only took over the duties of the Hokage. Since Danzou had unfair intentions in the events of the Kage meeting, his candidacy should be terminated immediately. But since he died in battle in the meantime, his candidacy ended prematurely.
Kakashi Hatake was chosen as the next candidate by the Kage meeting. His candidacy in Konoha also has to be transferred to the final office of the Hokage by the Daimyou of the Fire Empire, the council and the Jonin. For Kakashi's candidacy, too, this means that he will only temporarily take on the duties of the Hokage.
As Tsunade wakes up from her coma shortly after meeting the Kage, she takes over the office of Hokage again. After the fourth Shinobi World War, Kakashi was made a rokudaime, which was eventually replaced by Naruto Uzumaki, a nanadaime.
- All previous Hokage were in different connections to each other. The Shodai and Nidaime Hokage were brothers, the Sandaime was the disciple of Nidaime Hokage. Minato was the student of Jiraiya, who was a student of Sandaime Hokage. Tsunade was also a student of Sandaime Hokages. The potential candidates for the Rokudaime Hokage are also related to the former Hokage. Danzou was Hiruzen Sarutobi's greatest rival and Kakashi was the student of Yondaime Hokage.
- The Konohagakure village dispatched from two clans, the Uchiha clan and the Senju clan. So far, three Hokage were direct descendants of the Senju clan, namely Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju and Tsunade. On the other hand, there has not yet been a Hokage who was a descendant of the Uchiha clan.
- All previous Hokage have been excellent Shinobis and are known everywhere as legends in the world today. It is often discussed again in the manga who was the strongest Hokage.
- When the Kyuubi attacked the village, Minato used the Shiki Fuujin to seal the Kyuubi into his son. Since the user is also sealed in this Jutsu, Minato died and his soul was sealed in Shiki Fuujin. In the fight of Hiruzen Sarutobi and Orochimaru, Orochimaru revived the Shodai and Nidaime Hokage through Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei and made them fight Hiruzen. This sealed himself and the two former Hokage also with the Shiki Fuujin. Thus, all previous Kage have been sealed. In the fourth Shinobi World War, Orochimaru broke the seal and conjured up all former Hokage through the Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei. After Hashirama Sasuke Uchiha has told everything about the construction of Konoha, the Hokage of Orochimaru are sent to the battlefield, where they are supposed to fight against the also revived Madara Uchiha.
- Naruto (Manga)
- Naruto (Anime)
- How to read tiffa scan report scam
- Virchow's Triad Cholangitis Ultrasound
- Halal chicken sausages how to sauté
- Francisco lachowski and alex pettyfer twitter
- How to Cut Choppy Layered Bob
- What component of bile emulsifies fats
- Where can you find a Dewbauchee specimen
- Ruth Evelyn Martin wife of Leslie Howard
- Anvil 38619 T-Shirt How Many Ounces
- When we use emulator and simulator
- Pt lapindo international tbk wholesale
- Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive how it works
- Girls who skipped leg days
- What does a human penis fish do
- What does Yafa Sheli mean
- Who was Joseph Ira Earl
- The HP 6535b has a blank screen on the computer
- What is a PCB protected battery
- How did Matt Champy die in 2016
- Silk scarf wholesaler in Hong Kong
- How to use 2 kajal kiran
- Howrah Bridge Kolkata Picsart
- What is conclusive logical definition of reasoning
- What does the family coat of arms of Nolan mean
- How To Make Pork Perlo Rice
- How to contact chris matthews hardball msnbc
- Roanoke Chowan Housing Authority Gaston nc
- How to fix p062f code chevy impala
- The who baba o riley movie
- How to ripen mandarins
- How to make hokage hat zeta ro
- Who is ellen degeneres assistant craig
- What does Shafak Allah curse mean
- What supercomputers are used for