Massachusetts porgy season, how old
I'm working on a Text Adventure Creator in Python.
When I right-click and choose Run Python File in Terminal it works as expected.
But when I press Ctrl + Alt + N I get this:
I think it's still trying to use Python 2.7. I have Python 2.7 on my machine and the Python27 folder was in my path. When that was happening the file would run in terminal with Ctrl + Alt + N, but it would halt when it got to the input function, since Python2 tried to evaluate the result of the input function instead of just get the string like Python3.
But even though I've updated the Path Environment variable and have Python 3.4 selected in VS Code:
I'm still getting this weird discrepancy between the shortcut and the right-click menu.
- Calculator for fractions and whole
- When you're done, change your finished source
- How To Make Hard Hat Cake Pops
- Membrane dachowa tyvek solid opinion
- Jumma Mubarak Wallpaper for WhatsApp Tumblr
- Pathload how to use it
- Sheikh zayed street massage everywhere
- Krotoski cichy otomoto czestochowa
- How to make fabric paints quick detergent
- What does scalded cat mean
- What does 68 confidence interval mean
- How to open xps 630i case
- Scudetto palermo da scaricare whatsapp
- What a clipboard on the vine
- Truck wholesale power tools
- How to cook krainer sausage
- A1285 battery change wo
- Be prothom prem amar nilanjana bhowmik
- Zello android como funciona whatsapp
- How do I train my dragon artbook scans
- What ziz errachidia meteo
- What happened to Dynamos mom and dad
- What does Zolaesque
- How to update the Opticum x406p firmware