Who founded the national Mole Day Foundation
2021 Grant Applications will be live soon!
Grant applications will be due June 1, 2021.
March 2, 2021
One behalf of the Board of Directors for the Doris & Victor Day and Rauch Family Foundations, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey that we sent out a few weeks ago seeking your input into our grant process. 108 of you responded to provide the information that will guide the foundation as we move forward. We appreciate your input and want to get back to you with what we learned.
First, what you all want to know. Grant deadlines for 2021 will move one month forward to June 1, 2021. We still plan to have decisions out in August. Please be sure and submit your application through our online system by 11:59 PM on June 1.
We learned that most of you spend between 3 and 5 hours to complete the Day Foundation application and believe the application’s length is “perfect” with enough characters to make your case. Because of that, we will not make any major changes to the application at this time.
Most of you like all of the questions asked (or said another way, did not wish we didn’t ask any of the questions we do). The question that you dislike the most is the “big picture” question which, ironically, also received the most positive comments as a favorite question! Taking both into consideration, we decided to keep that question as we feel it gives you a unique opportunity to tell us about your passion and vision for the future. It will be an optional question and will take no weight in decision factors as it relates to your application. You were nearly equally split between liking the one long response or preferring multiple shorter answers, not a mandate for us to make a change.
Most of you feel that we have reasonable reporting requirements. We will send you more reminders to encourage you to submit your final report before applying for the next grant cycle. (HINT: This is your reminder to get your report in by June 1!)
We appreciate your positive comments about our responsiveness to your needs and questions. Please continue to reach out with questions, comments, or if you want to talk through your project ideas. We love to work with nonprofits and see the differences YOU make in this community. Keep it up! We can only fulfill our mission with your help.
On a personal note, many of you have asked. We're doing fine. Jack and Violet have been keeping us busy this winter, and Sonya deserves more than a year off for pulling us along during COVID! And like many of you, I am grateful for the outdoor weather that is changing. As you know, the Foundation has given me time to meet with you for coffee (and it's always on me). Theo's in Downtown Rock Island has excellent outside seating ... ..
- Knit free space toe socks, if you want to start with the fleegle heel
- Fat Nick, the way I look like instrumental love
- Which channel is greyhound racing in the sky
- Howard Johnson Shanghai Massage Scam
- Red Mosley Staemme Bromley sunglasses wholesale
- Gandhi Sas Whois Godaddy
- Who owns the Pyrton Manor
- Who are Jack Grifol's Sibling Tattoos
- Lindka cierach how to pronounce names
- Fetal Surveillance Certification Expiration Date
- Shilpi Chowdhury Synechron Review
- How narcissistic men treat women
- What are dumpy bodies
- How friction reduces the efficiency of machines
- How to fix a behringer truth b2030a
- Arrse sas who dares wins ant
- Subject flyme os meizu mx3 4pda WhatsApp
- How high a cloakroom should be installed
- How to find pending change lists inevitably
- I love salsa wholesale lanyards
- How to arrange hydrangeas in a square vase
- Gto shonan 14 days Manga Descargar WhatsApp
- Calculating How To Make Chakrams
- Pfsense how to disable nat
- Virchow's Triad Cholangitis Ultrasound
- Girlfriend goes barefoot everywhere
- Somewhere in America words speak to s
- What is Netflix IP address
- Alltech Grosshandel customer service phone number
- Guangzhou Huancuiyuan hardware wholesale market
- Baraf khana chowk rawalpindi postcode
- Basic understanding of how money works pdf