What is BCD Lite technology
TensorFlow is an end-to-end open source platform for machine learning. It has a comprehensive, flexible ecosystem of tools, libraries and community resources that lets researchers push the state-of-the-art in ML and developers easily build and deploy ML powered applications.
Easy model building
Build and train ML models easily using intuitive high-level APIs like Keras with eager execution, which makes for immediate model iteration and easy debugging.
Robust ML production anywhere
Easily train and deploy models in the cloud, on-prem, in the browser, or on-device no matter what language you use.
Powerful experimentation for research
A simple and flexible architecture to take new ideas from concept to code, to state-of-the-art models, and to publication faster.
Solutions to common ML problems
Simple step-by-step walkthroughs to solve common ML problems with TensorFlow.
Train a neural network to classify images of clothing, like sneakers and shirts, in this fast-paced overview of a complete TensorFlow program.
Start with building and training a retrieval model to predict a set of movies that a user is likely to watch, and then use a ranking model to create recommendations.
Explore our AI Service Partners
TensorFlow AI Service Partners offer a range of consulting and software solutions to help you innovate faster, solve smarter, and scale bigger with TensorFlow.
News & announcements
Check out the TensorFlow blog for additional updates, and subscribe to our monthly TensorFlow newsletter to get the latest announcements sent directly to your inbox.
Resources and community support
We are committed to fostering an open and welcoming ML community. Join the TensorFlow community and help grow the ecosystem.
We post regularly to the TensorFlow Blog, with content from the TensorFlow team and the best articles from the community.
Our YouTube Channel focuses on machine learning and AI with TensorFlow. Explore a number of new shows, including TensorFlow Meets, Ask TensorFlow, and Coding TensorFlow.
For up-to-date news and updates from the community and the TensorFlow team, follow @tensorflow on Twitter.
Join the TensorFlow announcement mailing list to learn about the latest release updates, security advisories, and other important information from the TensorFlow team.
- What is passive participation
- How to Hack Someone's Instagram Password Cydia
- What is a May Day Pole Pictures
- Perspective grid in Gimp, how to add
- 0fff in decimal, which is 12
- Diablo 2 how to bypass the IP ban
- Ignore status for WhatsApp in Hindi
- How to fix a behringer truth b2030a
- Dean Martin's daughter who dated David Ruffin
- How to use Dreamweaver without Codecademy
- Krasivie fotki dlya whatsapp pc
- What is a thousand tons
- Use of Tsendmail in the Talend logo
- Fire the engine starter to survive
- How to install pure power in Android
- How to fly over drywall squeegees
- Kemadruma Yoga Wiki like
- What is a wagon burner
- How to Draw Wrong Illusions Theater
- Name of the Maven output file when printing
- The god who speaks blogspot layouts
- What is the CF slot on ps3
- Sophie Pollono, what is she doing now
- What does 143 to 486 mean?