Macromaker stops the macro when it closes
Country : Germany
Language: GERMAN: (English below)
I have already seen that there are always the same problems here as with me. However, I have not yet found a working solution.
problem: Spotify playback stops irregularly all the time. This happens on any device (Windows Android / iOS smartphone and even on smart speakers such as Echo Dot or Google Home). After pressing "PLAY" again, it continues without any problems. It happens in the mobile network at home in the WiFi. Sometimes it's 2 hours of undisturbed music enjoyment, sometimes just 15 seconds.
@spotify: To make it short: I.I'm frustrated and annoyed because that is EXTREMELY NERVY and not up to date for a streaming service! Even Amazon can do better. I want to know this solved otherwise I have to look for another streaming platform!
Background: I have had the problem every now and then since 2017. Very rarely in the past on my Android smartphone. Then it also captured my Echo-Dot and other smart speakers. But I can't just reinstall an app here!
What did I do:
- Apps reinstalled (on mobile phone & PC) -> No change
- WLAN set up again & connection checked -> No change / everything ok
- New Spotify family account created -> No changes. Other family members sometimes have the same problems
Although I have already seen that there are the same problems happening to other people I havn't managed to found a working solution for the problem yet.
problem: Spotify playback stops irregularly but very often. No matter what device (Windows Android / iOS smartphone and even smart speakers like Echo Dot or the Google Home). After a new press on "PLAY" but it always goes on without problems. It happens in the mobile network at home in the WIFI. Sometimes it is 2 hours of undisturbed music enjoyment sometimes just 15 seconds.
@spotify: To make a long story short: I.'m feeling very upset and angry because that's EXTREMELY annoying! Even Amazons streaming is better in this case. I want to know a solution for this otherwise I have to look for another streaming platform!
Background: The problem has surfaced every now and then since 2017. First it happend only a few times on my Android smartphone. Then it also captured my echo dot and other smart speakers. But I can not just re-install an app here! This does not help too.
What did I do?
- Apps reinstalled (on mobile & PC) -> No change
- Newly set up WIFI & connection checked -> No change / everything ok
- New Spotify Family Account created -> No changes. Other family members have some of the same problems.
Android & iOS Smartphones / Amazon Echo Dot / Amazon Echo Plus / Google Home
Android / iOS / Windows 10 / Echo / Google Home
- Viscoteina 200 ml is like many ounces
- How to bypass the passlock security system
- What does Jak 2 positive
- How did Baelyn and Brandon meet
- How to fix runtime error 6 overflow
- Hitachi 79 CD Unlock How To Burn
- Wash 5 nahco3, which impurities have been removed
- Suzaku x lelouch lemon fanfiction wo naruto
- Bible, which biblically means fame
- What is Hbb Acronym
- South Sea Pearls Philippines Wholesale
- What happened to TMZS Max Hodges
- How to dry chocolate covered pretzels
- Howard Academy Stoughton Wi
- How to Hack Globe Tattoo WiFi Password
- What is spice extract 160c
- Daario different actors who played
- Students of different sizes when fed up with thinking
- Long silk scarves wholesalers from India
- Which Kpop dance should I learn
- Who won nca college nationals in 2012
- Sigsegv bug in Unix what is domain
- Shimano bl 4600 fits which handlebar size
- How to use ditto mac os x